VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd year nursing student in a 4 year program can't do clinicals at the hospital yet. BUT she could volunteer there! :/

We don't know what has been reported to the police.

Also I'm assuming that the POI bought the drinks - not sure if the bartender is still liable for that or not.

We kind of do know what was reported to the police, because they were only able to find out Hannah was at Tempo after WG calling the tip line and LE finding the videos.

And yes, the bartender is liable for everyone they serve, regardless of who buys the drinks.

Sorry don't buy it one bit

"If he *didn't* know her, and she had a false ID with a different name showing she was older, he might not have made the connection between a missing student and the woman he tried to pick up. "

Brainstorming ways she might have known DG that don't involve drugs or sex -- purely hypothetical at this point since we know nothing about him and very little about her:

Older brother of one of her friends in high school or college

Her family knows his family

Somebody that size is likely to have played football at some point; maybe she knows him as a hometown hero or something along those lines.

They might go to the same church

They might share an outside interest -- anything from music to line dancing to geocaching.

Shared political interests -- like meeting at a rally or something

Again I'm not saying any of this is true. Just that I can think of lots of reasons she might have known him and been glad to see him.

eta: oops, I see while I was posting this that some news broke. But I think everything might still apply. Well, not the hometown stuff.

Well, if she was a nursing student at UVA and he worked as a nursing asst at UVA hospital, their paths could easily have crossed. Not saying they were friends, but he may have been a familiar face.

He does have normal-looking FB friends, and a lot of them. Could be he gave her a ride the half mile back from Tempo to the area near the party. She thought she knew where she was and got out of the car, but didn't. Hence the text. And then the perp came along at that point. Trying to understand if he really said they parted ways at the bar, or if the family is being coached not to say exactly how they parted ways? Dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so suspect listed in Daily Mail article

1. Has dreads
2. Looks like suspects weight
3. Birth year matches according to online search
4. Has a history in C-Ville and Albemarle court system
5. Has a sister that works at a cafe on....4th St
6. Facebook friends with 2 people that also live at 164 Hessian Hills Way according to an online search.

Found 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903 as a previous associated address. Hope they are searching there today. Look at the satellite image on google maps

WOW...that is really close to Anchorage Farm.

What is a charge of DIP? I have no idea what that means...

1. Has dreads
6. Facebook friends with 2 people that also live at 164 Hessian Hills Way according to an online search.

Found 2480 Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903 as a previous associated address. Hope they are searching there today. Look at the satellite image on google maps

What kind of history in the court system? I could not find anything except trespassing, so I'm not looking in the right places. Thanks!

Ponderosa is near anchorage farm.....omg.

I SAW SOMEWHERE where LE visited anchorage farm already. could be they thought just because of MH or they could have made the connection of location and proximity and realized they should probably look there.

it's really close. it's like, if you lived this close you'd be very familiar close.

1. Has dreads

The bigger picture

I wonder if this man will turn out to have the matching DNA they collected from Morgan Harrington?

I hope they are searching near Anchorage/Red Hill Dr area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz