VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not excuses. Just affirmation of a lack of evidence. Police have all but said THIS IS OUR GUY without having any forensic or eyewitness testimony that she got in his car with him! You want Matthew to talk to the police when in his mind they've already convicted him?

The evidence is still being tested, so its impossible to say there isn't any. If , for example, the found dried blood in the car, it would take some time to complete DNA testing.

Don't know if I missed it, but did anyone ask what the "probable cause" was to get a search warrant for the apartment?
Did they happen to say which direction (North/South/East/West) JM was traveling as he recklessly sped off?

Personally, I would want someone as passionate as Chief Longo if my daughter were missing... he makes it clear to us, to her parents that all of this is about one thing and one thing only: HANNAH.

Can we look up Warrants, Va State police warrants? JMO

Even if this man is guilty, which I'm willing to believe - (I'm thinking they must have some sort of evidence to be speaking in such strong terms) - it really doesn't seem right to be speaking in this manner or for this to be a habit for the sake of future potentially innocent POI, you can't go around talking like that JMO.

Yeah, unless they have a reason to wait/watch without him knowing.....possibly going back to a possible crime scene to try to cover his own ***. Certainly, they at least have a vehicle description. Give him a little room (or let him think that)- maybe to see if he tries to flee the area before those forensics come back. Of course, all JMO and all considering that he is the guy responsible for this horrible nightmare.

I do see what you're saying but.......everyone is watching this case.......and maybe the Feds risking public embarrassment over losing track of this suspect perhaps stalled the announcement. Whatever the case........LE does NOT know where he is......or he would be under arrest. The police chief's announcement that they are "pursuing a location" is just covering *advertiser censored* IMO.

Please stop with the racism bs. I don't care if the dude had green skin and pink pony tail. He's on video with Hannah and then poof! She's gone. Dude won't talk and sped away. He looks like a piece of garbage regardless of what race he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I am firmly in the camp that believes if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck, regardless of its color.

Nobody wants to throw LE under the bus. We are simply saying to them: Get some evidence Hannah left in the car with Matthew before you ask us to believe he is the guy! That's not too much to ask is it? And what's this crap about Longo suggesting that they're going to ask the state crime lab to expedite evidence results? Is this case not TOP PRIORITY as it is? REALLY?

For everyone wanting to throw LE under the bus... Have y'all ever been involved in this type of case personally??? This affects the chief, the officers, etc personally... Yes the will not release everything to the public. That's called doing an investigation. It's unfortunate that today's world thinks a crime can be solved in 30 minutes thanks to NCIS, Law and order etc... This takes time but no doubt they are spending every waking hour working on trying to find Hannah

Who is JM and is Matthew the same? Busy weekend, tried catching up but curious of the poi name.

I also agree that the sheriff is allowed to be emotionally involved when an 18 year old girl is preyed upon and he's the one that has to talk to her parents, and he's the one responsible for finding her. It's a shame that these things happen and there are so many evil people in the world. He was the last person seen with Hannah and maybe if he wasn't responsible for her disappearance he could give them a hint as to where she was headed.

Sorry if this has already been covered...What does Hannah's father, John Graham do for a living? Meaning, does he have any type of job in government, CIA or anything of that nature.

Is the press conference officially over? It kind of ended with no comment and now it seems like the press is still in the room waiting for more or for it to continue. I am watching here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...aham-18-Charlottesville-13-Sept-2014-7/page41

It's over. The parents walked out and you could hear the mom sobbing. All LE walked out behind the parents.

Edit: cnn went live with a reporter after. I'm assuming other reporters are taping their piece for the 5pm news.

I call BS on LE. They have no evidence, admittedly. The reckless driving is just made up or exaggerated in order to be able to go after him. My money says this will end badly for JW. He will probably end up shot. Then the whole case can be tied up in a neat little package. I was believing LE up until this presser. Way too emotional, no evidence, tunnel vision and the city's poor track record for missing girls make me wonder what is really happening in Cville.

Don't know if I missed it, but did anyone ask what the "probable cause" was to get a search warrant for the apartment?
Did they happen to say which direction (North/South/East/West) JM was traveling as he recklessly sped off?

Personally, I would want someone as passionate as Chief Longo if my daughter were missing... he makes it clear to us, to her parents that all of this is about one thing and one thing only: HANNAH.

Great questions! And yes, I agree about Longo, he maybe a bit OTT here, but I would want him on my side in a situation like that.

If I remember correctly, JM told police he bought her drinks and they went there separate ways. Did JM tell police that Hannah was never in his car? If he did, and forensics place her in his car, that's no less than an obstruction charge for JM. Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53