Found Deceased VA - Jacquelyn “Bridgett” Clark, 42, and Mary “Becky” Williams, 40, 19 April 2020

LaurLa

Reaction score
This is my first post so I apologize for any mistakes!

This is local for me, and I didn't see it posted yet:
Police search for Virginia women missing since last weekend

A line from the above article:
"Police say Jacquelyn “Bridgett” Clark, 42, and Mary “Becky” Williams, 40, were last reported seen in the City of Buena Vista April 18, shortly before midnight. Investigators believe the two left Buena Vista headed toward the Smith Mountain Lake area of Franklin County, driving a dark blue 2013 Ford Explorer with VA license plate VKG4414."

Mary+Rebecca+Becky+Williams-jacquelyn+bridgett+clark-BVPD.png

Last edited:
I just looked for a thread, thanks for creating

2 bodies recovered from vehicle pulled from Smith Mountain Lake

FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WDBJ7) - A vehicle that matches the one in the case of two missing women was recovered from Smith Mountain Lake Saturday night, according to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.

Crews pulled a Blue Ford Explorer from the lake around 8:30 p.m., in the area of Webster Road and Crafts Church Road

Two bodies were found inside the vehicle.

This is my first post so I apologize for any mistakes!

This is local for me, and I didn't see it posted yet:
Police search for Virginia women missing since last weekend

A line from the above article:
"Police say Jacquelyn “Bridgett” Clark, 42, and Mary “Becky” Williams, 40, were last reported seen in the City of Buena Vista April 18, shortly before midnight. Investigators believe the two left Buena Vista headed toward the Smith Mountain Lake area of Franklin County, driving a dark blue 2013 Ford Explorer with VA license plate VKG4414."

Mary+Rebecca+Becky+Williams-jacquelyn+bridgett+clark-BVPD.png
LaurLa - welcome to websleuths and thank you for calling attention to these missing women. I'm sad the outcome is what it is. At least they have been found.

So heart breaking

Missing Buena Vista women identified as two found dead inside car in Smith Mountain Lake

Authorities say the two people found dead inside a car in Smith Mountain Lake over the weekend have been identified as two women reported missing out of Buena Vista.

Jacquelyn “Bridgett” Clark, 42, and Mary “Becky” Williams, 40, were last seen on April 18 in Buena Vista, shortly before midnight, according to the Buena Vista Police Department. Police say they were reported missing after they didn’t arrive at a home on April 19.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndieLiz
Back