VA - Johnny Cashman Jr., 38, death investigation, Lynchburg, Apr 2022

this case is HORRENDOUS. i consider myself well-calloused to many true crime stories at this point but listening to this man cry for help before he died horribly absolutely wrecked me.

Following....this is the first I've heard about this case, local to me. Suggestion to family: contact local talk radio station WLNI--they may feature Johnny's story. They would be a great tool for publicizing it and getting the word out to the community. Praying real answers will come soon, something odd definitely happened to this man!

@MysteryMisfits4Truth , have you contacted this radio station? Sounds like a good way to inform people, maybe generate tips or maybe public pressure in the right places?

jmho ymmv lrr

Anyone have any idea what kind of homicide could cause excessive vomiting, defecation, and blood loss? Perhaps Johnny was forced to ingest poison?

Anyone have any idea what kind of homicide could cause excessive vomiting, defecation, and blood loss? Perhaps Johnny was forced to ingest poison?
I wondered if he could have been injected with something but would they automatically look for something like a pinprick during autopsy?

I hate to say this but he could've been assaulted with an object sexually.

Oh wait, but I guess tox would have shown something I would think if that were the case. Nevermind me!

It's early here, so sorry if I'm remembering this case incorrectly, but I believe this was the case where LE claimed natural causes, with no autopsy/tox screen being performed and the family cremating the remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back