VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the longest time I thought the EM, Delevingne and AH thing was just celebrity fodder until I read Josh Drew's deposition. Of course, that part wasn't mentioned in court, though. :rolleyes: Dang, they should have included Josh for a first hand account :D

I just watched a behavior analyst who watched the trial with Whitney on the stand and a split-screen of the lawyers. He said to watch Elaine when Whitney explains what happened on the stairs. You can see her nodding like a maestro, making sure Whitney told the story exactly as rehearsed. And when Whitney said Johnny grabbed AH's hair and hit her, Johnny looks up and takes his glasses off, upset.

So Whitney might have been rehearsed. I already knew she was lying. How can DL get hit by a red bull and not notice??? How does JD hit Whitney, get hit, and manage to get around Whitney to get ahold of AH's hair and then pound her with his infected hand? Crazy.

I don't know if I can link to him here, but he is called "The Body Language Guy" on Youtube.

Last edited:
It looks to me like AH had her hair coloured yesterday or last night. It is much blonder today than before. JMO
She always looks different to me. Significantly different these days versus a mere few years ago. And I’ve seen photos of her that I didn’t even recognize it as being her. Maybe being chameleon like is a Hollywood thing ? Jmo

Many thanks for all you share with us!

But you should back it up. No doubt many are following, they don' t know what is backed up. You are quoting without source. Am sure you have them.
I do, and thank you for the reminder; but we were instructed to keep the United Kingdom documents out of the discussion as much as possible, as it would be confusing.

I should not have tried to weasel round it; and will endeavor to do so as little as possible in the future.

A few people here have found they were more interested in doing a deeper dive into the overall original UK trial, documents for which can in fact be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery