VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and see how these two could be besties. Birds of a feat
I agree and see how these two could be besties. Birds of a feather

Yes they remind me of each other. She is being so dramatic and most likely doesn’t want to be on the bad side of AH out of fear.

She also seems drugged or constipated, or both. Whatever it is in reality she is dragging every word out.

JD seemed pretty terrible who happened to flip a switch, yet they all seemed to be ok with living in his penthouses for free? AH was not isolated, she had her friends and sister living in the same building as her, and no one did anything until it was too late apparently. It just doesn't make sense imo.

Sky News

Heard's former friend recalls seeing cuts on her arms and feet after Australia trip

The court is listening to the recorded deposition of Amber Heard's former friend Raquel "Rocky" Pennington.

She is asked by Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez about what she saw on Heard after she returned from Australia in 2015.

Ms Pennington recalls seeing cuts on Heard's feet and arms but says she was not in Australia when she sustained these injuries.

She goes on to say that later that year she attended a Thanksgiving dinner hosted by Heard and Depp at their penthouse in the Eastern Columbia Building in Los Angeles.

She says she saw Depp leave at some point and Heard later went to look for him.

Ms Vasquez asks: "Did you observe any injuries to Ms Heard when she returned?"

Ms Pennington replies: "No."

The lawyer then asks: "Did you observe any injuries to Mr Depp when he returned?"

Ms Pennington again replies: "No."

She goes on to say she did not recall Depp changing his clothes when the pair returned but Heard had changed her clothes.

Sky News

Heard told friend hair was ripped from head

Amber Heard's former friend Raquel "Rocky" Pennington is now being asked by Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez about events that followed the Thanksgiving dinner in November 2015.

Ms Vasquez draws her attention to December 2015 when Heard called Ms Pennington over to her penthouse to check her injuries.

The former friend says she observed a "bloody patch with hair missing" on Heard's head and agrees that she had previously testified that Heard had a "laceration on her forehead".

Depp's lawyer asks: "Was the laceration bleeding?"

"I don't think so," Ms Pennington replies.

Ms Vasquez then asks :"Did you observe any other injuries from the evening that you remember?"

She agrees that she had taken pictures of Heard's injuries on her phone at the time.

The court is then shown a picture of Heard's head injury and Ms Pennington is asked if she recognises it. Ms Pennington says she does.

She goes on to say she then saw a clump of hair in Heard's penthouse.

The witness is asked how she knew the hair belonged to Heard and she replies: "Hair had been ripped out of her scalp and it was her colour on the floor of her apartment."

However, when asked if she saw the hair being ripped out of Heard's head she says she did not.

1652884001910.png

I'm starting to think I need better glasses .. someone please explain to me what I am NOT seeing with these photos? Do I need to call my eye doctor today? :oops:
Right!? Rocky is now an expert on what cold sores or wacks to the face look like. Take notes because she definitely did not bite her own lips or pick at them. :rolleyes:

Just curious, does anyone think AH inflicted these injuries to herself?
Staged things like the hair on the floor, etc.?
It does seem to be what Camille was implying yesterday.
Curiously, so far, not a single witness has ever said they actually saw JD display any kind of violence toward AH. (Which is not to say that DV doesn't happen if no one sees it, but it does raise questions about these claims of hers).

Sky News

Makeup artist and hairstylist shown Heard's injuries before The Late Late Show with James Corden, former friend claims

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez now draws her attention to Heard's appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden in 2015, which took place the day after Heard alleged she had been attacked by Depp.

She asks Amber Heard's former friend Raquel 'Rocky' Pennington, who was with Heard when she was getting ready for the show in her penthouse, if Heard told those around her about her injuries.

Ms Pennington recalls Heard "showing" her makeup artist her lip and her hairstylist the missing hair on her head.

Sky News

Heard's former friend says she never saw Depp strike actress

Ms Vasquez asks: "Did you ever witness Mr Depp strike Ms Heard?"

"No," Ms Pennington replies.

The lawyer continues: "Did you ever witness Mr Depp throw anything at Ms Heard?"

Depp's lawyer asks: "Did you ever witness Mr Depp kick Ms Heard?"

Ms Pennington again says she did not.

When asked if she ever personally saw Depp cause Heard injury, Ms Pennington says: "I didn't see it."

Curiously, so far, not a single witness has ever said they actually saw JD display any kind of violence toward AH. (Which is not to say that DV doesn't happen if no one sees it, but it does raise questions about these claims of hers).

I think most of it is staged. If Johnny is as violent as she says we would be seeing serious injuries.

This girl appears to be asking counsel to repeat the questions on purpose. It’s a tactic I’ve seen before.

I do.

I don't know about the security guard, but I'm fairly certain the accountant did not.
The accountant said not to his recollection, but Sean said JD had a glass of wine in his hand, so he'd assumed JD had been drinking at the meeting. Sean said this on cross while talking about 5/21. He accidentally thought they were talking about 4/21. About 18:35 or so on video.

Not saying he was drunk, just talking about drinks being served. That's all.

Yeah, the hair is a serious problem/nonstarter for me because it involves zero roots or scalp; and I also note the purported witnesses all vacillate from saying JD threatened to “pull” her hair back from her face; and the sketchers amending it to say he said ‘peel’, as if this in any way connotes scalp - as I recall, it was clearly ‘pull’, as in ‘since you’re falsely claiming I threw a phone at you, what happens if I take this convenient little swatch of hair you are using to hide that half of your face’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa