VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did that guys tone of voice change when he was being asked the last few questions? IMO he sounded like he was being deceitful .. reminds me of how people answer questions when being hooked up to a lie detector.
I admit I'm on a lag time so can't swear to it, but one has to keep in mind that Depp in fact won a settlement from TMG, so one might in fact call them people with an axe to grind.

I agree.

From the article: "Is the pummeling by social media not a type of psychological assault? Are we not witnessing a modern-day witch trial?"

That would be No.

we are seeing the pummeling by social media because people better informed about all the facts of this case are outraged and find disgusting the sickening, narcissistic things this woman and her entourage have done to JD
How is that a No?

Just because people think she deserves all the hate, doesn't negate the fact that SM is indeed inflicting some kind of psychological abuse. IMO

What does Elaine hope to get from JD's former attorney Adam Waldman? Nothing can be gained here? What can he say that isn't covered by attorney client privilege? This is what it looks like when Elaine wastes her very precious time left to defend her case.

Unless she just wants to trot out a witness she KNOWS can't really answer much of anything and wants to somehow pull a "Isn't it true that you planted that Kate James story in the press about AH?" To which he will not be able to answer it and will therefore look guilty of that act?

Does she think that the jury doesn't understand this lack of ability to respond either way?

What does Elaine hope to get from JD's former attorney Adam Waldman? Nothing can be gained here? What can he say that isn't covered by attorney client privilege? This is what it looks like when Elaine wastes her very precious time left to defend her case.
Maybe he's the legal equivalent of busywork to fill out time she otherwise has no content for?

Sky News

New witness - Adam Waldman

The next witness is Adam Waldman who is Johnny Depp’s attorney.

He says he first met Depp in October 2016, when he says he advised the actor about "financial difficulties".

Mr Waldman says he is currently representing Depp, which means there will be some questions he is unable to answer due to attorney client privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675