VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There just is no doubt who (whether she did it herself or conned/assigned someone else) leaked that video to TMZ! But AH truly believes that John Q public is not smart enough to figure it out. (only she is smarter than everyone else).

ETA: (oops) MOO.

Last edited:
The problem is that the video was doctored in order to push a narrative to defame Johnny. They cut off the end where JD drops the phone in the rubbish and AH retrieves it, smiling and snickering. Clearly fine and not frightened which is a direct contrast to what AH testified and is why it was being used as a rebuttal.

Instead they ended it with blackness and rustling, implying a violent climax to the clip. It was an untrue representation of what occurred - therefore defamatory. The video was illegally taken without JD's consent.

Since the counter claim survived the motion to strike, it's important for JD's team to prove that AH was acting maliciously to defame JD and also was perpetrating a hoax.

But, I agree that the motion has merit and it's very possible that the TMZ testimony will not be allowed. It's fair in terms of legality, though it's frustrating.
Wow, Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I was not aware. This video bothered me from the first time I viewed it.. What was the interaction between them BEFORE she started filming? It seemed to me like she was instigating an argument, (poking the bear in his sore spot) and the ending was bs… shame on her, hope JD’s team can prove all this to the jury…. Very damming IMO

What is the best LIVE Chanel to watch the case as one has far too many looong breaks And I think I missed a lot.
I've been watching on Law and crime youtube, it's good because it does a split screen so you can see reactions to testimony at the same time

ETA Like Amber Heard's face when Camille asked Morgan Night if he had ever worn a black mesh vest!

What I see in the kitchen video is that JD under the influence is moodily crashing things around. At some point he catches his hand on the kitchen counter which hurts him and so he then 'attacks' the kitchen counter. He flings open the kitchen cupboard doors to get a tumbler and the left hand one snaps back so he flings it again, seemingly in which the glass panel smashes.

As someone in recovery myself, I can see this easily being the behaviour of someone highly irritable, at the end of their tether, drunk and disorderly, and feeling 'got at' by inanimate objects. Things don't go smoothly when one is in that state, everything is difficult, it's like a fish swimming upstream, nothing flows right, everything you try to touch or move or open or close doesn't do it how you wanted (because you are drunk and off beam), you knock yourself on things, stumble, knock things over without intending and the whole time feel like every object in the world is personally against you. I don't suspect he intended to break the glass panel at the same time I don't suppose he much cared either.

However, ALL of this means only one thing - JD is an alcoholic. He needs (needed?) treatment for alcoholism. It does not mean he is violent.

A person who hangs around predating on an addict and trying to control them instead of getting them away into professional help is a very sick person indeed - at best chronic codependency (which can be hateful, controlling and very very sick) at worst, a predator of any variety who realises they have an unwell individual under their total control.

I had forgotten that JD was one of the celebrities who advocated for the WM3. I respected him and the others at the time for speaking out when they could have just said "not my business."
It shows how much human rights mean to him, I'd say the case against AH is as every bit important to clear his name as it is to gain justice. I dare say this trial will set precedences worldwide, well, in the western world governed countries anyway.

I've been watching on Law and crime youtube, it's good because it does a split screen so you can see reactions to testimony at the same time

ETA Like Amber Heard's face when Camille asked Morgan Night if he had ever worn a black mesh vest!

Bwahhahahahahahahah OMG I haven't seen it. What did he say?

I also recall in the 'black mesh vest' comments that AH implied somehow that manager had been seduced under JD's spell (my words). She doesn't get it does she? That if you do something wrong, something that causes the management to intervene, you take responsibility, you apologise, you offer to make good the situation at your own expense. She can't understand that type of thinking. Because IMO she's a Narcy narc narc and they just don't have the same reality us. Therefore, JD cast a magic spell on the black mesh vest man.

It shows how much human rights mean to him, I'd say the case against AH is as every bit important to clear his name as it is to gain justice. I dare say this trial will set precedences worldwide, well, in the western world governed countries anyway.

IMO, I don't think he necessarily intends to win this suit, or even thinks he can win. He's certainly not getting any money out of AH if he does win. IMO his goal in this was to clear his name, and I think he has effectively done that. To my way of thinking, he's already won. The public is vastly in his favor. He will never be Capt. Jack Sparrow again, but I think that will ultimately be Disney's loss, not his. He is that franchise, no one will see a Pirates movie without JD in it.

Whilst I'm busy psychoanalysing AH and breaking the ethical codes of conduct of Armchair Psychiatry...

Something about AH that's really important to get a grasp of is that she triangulates. All Narcs rely on triangulation - it's their life force.

What does this mean? It doesn't mean a love triangle. Or three people in a room. It means that the Narc cannot afford to be in 1:1 communication with anyone who will hold them accountable and demand responsibility from their authentic self. Instead they use coercion, manipulation, gossip, covert tactics, to destroy you. They evade responsibility by always being in company so you feel too impolite to call them out directly. Many experts argue the Narc has no authentic self due to fractured psyche at a very young age. The triangulation is an endless game they play.

So, you are in a relationship with a Narc then you'd better get used to not having any alone time after the love-bombing phase. Narc would like to have their brainwashed friendship 'harem' surrounding them protecting them from reality, they will privately report terrible things about you to their harem so the harem start to suspect you of dark devious evil stuff that you're seemingly hiding well. Also as part of the triangulation, Narcs just love to call 'help' to outside authorities and try to fit you up for perceived crimes and then expect to be rescued by the body in question.

Bwahhahahahahahahah OMG I haven't seen it. What did he say?

I also recall in the 'black mesh vest' comments that AH implied somehow that manager had been seduced under JD's spell (my words). She doesn't get it does she? That if you do something wrong, something that causes the management to intervene, you take responsibility, you apologise, you offer to make good the situation at your own expense. She can't understand that type of thinking. Because IMO she's a Narcy narc narc and they just don't have the same reality us. Therefore, JD cast a magic spell on the black mesh vest man.

He laughed and said no,he would never wear something like that :D

Amber enjoyed it though, I felt like some of her true self snuck out whilst hearing his testimony. She was amused IMO

IMO, I don't think he necessarily intends to win this suit, or even thinks he can win. He's certainly not getting any money out of AH if he does win. IMO his goal in this was to clear his name, and I think he has effectively done that. To my way of thinking, he's already won. The public is vastly in his favor. He will never be Capt. Jack Sparrow again, but I think that will ultimately be Disney's loss, not his. He is that franchise, no one will see a Pirates movie without JD in it.

JD has already won the internet!

He has loyal loving friends and family and children. Wow, he has won at life too!

He laughed and said no,he would never wear something like that :D

Amber enjoyed it though, I felt like some of her true self snuck out whilst hearing his testimony. She was amused IMO
Yes, she did the diagonal mouth smirk directly into CourtTV camera for at least 30 seconds before the mesh tank top question, desperately trying to convince the court of public opinion that this was in fact dubiously hilarious testimony that should be disregarded.

IMO cheap tactics, just like Elaine shaking her head after the judge ruled against her objections Monday, JMO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam