VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they take it to the judge? What happens if its proved that they deliberately misrepresented evidence?

I've seen a lot of the discussion on sm,I find it hard to follow. I wish we could see it without the names redacted :(
I don’t know… I feel like enough people saw it that someone must have tipped it to his team; but the last thing anyone wants is to declare a mistrial because AH benefits from that every way except financially… from my limited experience as juror and legal paraprofessional, I would say that the best that probably can happen is, if it’s a deepfake (maybe should more appropriately be called ‘shallowfake’), that the judge simply says ‘hey, remember XYZ vile text sequence from yesterday? We are striking this from the record; please ignore it’); and then it’s up to the jury to try and surmise why.

I believe Depp and his team have proven beyond any doubt that Heard is a master manipulator and liar and abuser. IMO, Heard has no credibility left whatsoever, perhaps even with her legal team, (poor things). Their timing of these vile texts being introduced was horrible FOR THEM, given the testimony about the Seattle incident, the doctoring of the photos, and the testimony from ex TMZ guy. I do not believe it is lost on the jury that Heard STAGES everything. I think they, the texts, were meant to be a "shock and awe" event that failed horribly. Amber continues to put her foot in her mouth every time she opens it. I am glad she is up one last time, she will remind the jury that they do not like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500