Found Safe VA - Kimberly Caulder, 48, Chesapeake, 3 Dec 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

rainynights

Reaction score
The Chesapeake Police Department is asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who went missing on Monday.

Authorities say around 7 a.m. on December 3, Kimberly Caulder left her home in the Greenbrier section of the city to go to work. The department says she never made it and has not returned home.

Caulder is described as a 48-year-old white woman who has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She is 5’10” tall and weighs approximately 150 pounds.

Caulder was last seen driving a gray 2002 Nissan Pathfinder with Virginia tags WWF-3939.

kimberly-caulder.jpg kimberly-caulder-2.jpg kimberly-caulder-vehicle.jpg kimberly-caulder-license-plate.jpg

Police searching for missing Chesapeake woman who never made it to work

2002 Nissan Pathfinder_1544128168681.jpg_64389318_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Chesapeake PD searching for missing woman

Doing some internet searches I found one Kimberly Caulder in Chesapeake, but she isn't in what I would consider the Greenbrier area.

Still following, but nothing further from Chesapeake PD or the media. IF I have found the right Kimberly Caulder in Chesapeake real estate records the house is co-owned and she may have a roommate. Nothing in the media from that person. I suppose when the car turns up we may hear more.

Yes, we don't know where they work. A retail business, a hospital, a doctor's office, city government, one of the Navy bases? So we don't know the business or the route. Do they usually stop somewhere? The media has failed to follow up on this case. I'm wondering if she were an attractive 17 or 18 yo blonde if we would be seeing this lack of coverage from the media.

Yes, we don't know where they work. A retail business, a hospital, a doctor's office, city government, one of the Navy bases? So we don't know the business or the route. Do they usually stop somewhere? The media has failed to follow up on this case. I'm wondering if she were an attractive 17 or 18 yo blonde if we would be seeing this lack of coverage from the media.
If you check Linkedin - there's aKimbery Coulder but it's not her, hospital 3 hours away and the lady has a different middle name. Wish there was more info out there!

If you check Linkedin - there's aKimbery Coulder but it's not her, hospital 3 hours away and the lady has a different middle name. Wish there was more info out there!
I tried Linkedin, Facebook and basic Google search. Nothing.

The only thing I noticed was, when I read comments on the article WVEC 13 ran on their FB bpage, that several people were saying the roads may have been icy on the day she disappeared. Do you remember, JnRyan? That could explain why the car is still missing, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back