VA VA - Leyla Namiranian, 41, Chesterfield, 4 April 2012 *M. Edwards guilty*

http://www.mrweb.com/drno/news15308.htm

newest article and new picture.
drn15308.jpg

No new information. :(

A man attempted to abduct a 17 year old female from a tanning salon in Chesterfield County.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17399439...e-search-for-man-truck-in-attempted-abduction

Also, in Chesterfield county in 2010, there was the Kelly Catalano case.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=7843.0

Leyla's case does have some similarities to Kelly Catalano's.

Both women disappeared mysteriously. Both were intelligent, attractive career women who worked in the same area.

Catalano left her workplace during the day to take a break and go for her daily walk. All she had with her were her car keys and cell phone. Her car remained in the parking lot at her work.

Where Kelly worked and Leyla works is quite a drive apart. Leyla lives about 45 minutes to where Kelly worked. Leyla's office is about a 45 minute drive from Blueprint where kelly worked.
Still some similarities.
It is rare that someone disappears from the Greater Richmond area though.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17382088/chesterfield-woman-missing-one-week

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 7:47 AM EDT
Updated: Apr 16, 2012 7:47 AM EDT
By Kelly Avellino

CHESTERFIELD, VA (WWBT) - -It's been one week since a woman from Chesterfield County disappeared. We're learning that Leyla Namiranian, 41, may have gone out with a man she met online before she went missing. Chesterfield County Police were at her home on Normandstone Drive in Midlothian again Wednesday.

Still no new information. I did want to bump her up to the front page hoping some of the great websleuthers could try to find more info.
Leyla......if you are okay please call someone. Your dad is very worried and all of your friends, coworkers and family is as well.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17382088/chesterfield-woman-missing-one-week?clienttype=printable

We're learning that Leyla Namiranian, 41, may have gone out with a man she met online before she went missing.
Namiranian's ex-husband, Babak Namiranian, told the paper that he's worried that the man she met online could have something to do with her disappearance.

Since Namiranian went missing, her Facebook page profile picture was taken down, and her friend list was changed to private.

Can't LE find out from Facebook the IP address where the changes were made?
:pcguru:

Where Kelly worked and Leyla works is quite a drive apart. Leyla lives about 45 minutes to where Kelly worked. Leyla's office is about a 45 minute drive from Blueprint where kelly worked.
Still some similarities.
It is rare that someone disappears from the Greater Richmond area though.

This is Kellys Niece and I would like to point out somethings I have learned from kellys disappearance in hopes that it will bring Leyla home.
1st Kelly worked in Colonial Heights but LIVED in Chesterfield. If you think there are similarities between kelly and leyla then also look at Jill Edmonds (40 year old came up missing on way home from work)
Contact project Jason...great people they will tell you things that you wouldnt think of.
LE,tv and newspaper...need to be hounded or they will forget about Leyla. There is so many missing woman in that area that they are just discarded by LE and the news. Progress index is a newspaper that is very good about not forgetting about the missing.
Setup your own searches especially on weekends alot will help on day off.
Search by rivers alot of missing found there...James, appomattox and swift creek.
I hope this helps! I believe kelly brought me to this thread. I have been avoiding WS for time to heal and today I logged on to Kellys thread and it brought me here to Leyla. Being from PA I didnt know she was missing. Today is kellys 43 birthday and my heart is very heavy. I pray for leyla and her family

are we thinking a preadetor is on the loose in this area?

are we thinking a preadetor is on the loose in this area?

Check the list of missing woman in that area since Morgan Harrington is obscene!! All there cases been discarded except Morgans. Once they are found they all get the same COD...suicide by drowning! If you look at the stats for suicide by drowning they are very low. Most cases this is done by young males under the influence and rarely by woman. Yet VA in a small area in a 4 months span had 6 cases of this. I believe Morgan did not get pushed to the side because her father is a Dr and would have known autopsy was wrong. Just because COD is listed as suicide by drowning doesn't mean that's what coroner said it was. It is what LE said it is! Woman vanish around Chester Chesterfield colonial heights Richmond area all the time. The numbers are shocking! LE need to matters seriously and not assume all these woman are depressed.being treated for depression as in Jills case doesn't mean you want to kill your self it means you sought help and he wasn't upset ir depressed when she came up missing!
that area has a serious problem that needs looked at!!

I live in Gloucester, VA and I didn't know that many are missing in that area!

You DO see the similarity, don''t you?

Kelly Catalano Jan 15th 2010
Untitled.jpg
Leyla Namiranian April 4th 2012
leyla-namiranian-dmv-photo-1.jpg

Wow. If I didn't know they were two different people, I'd think one was a post beach vacation photo of the other.

Wait, someone took down her facebook profile picture and made her friend's list private? That is super sketchy IMO. I hope if it wasn't her family who did this, they've told police and police are getting in touch with facebook. I know every time I log onto a different computer, tablet, phone, etc, it's listed under security settings (active sessions).

Wait, someone took down her facebook profile picture and made her friend's list private? That is super sketchy IMO. I hope if it wasn't her family who did this, they've told police and police are getting in touch with facebook. I know every time I log onto a different computer, tablet, phone, etc, it's listed under security settings (active sessions).

Facebook makes it very easy to make changes to a persons account or changes when there is something happening. When Kelly was missing all I had to do was email them and they made the changes my family wanted. When Kelly was declared deceased I sent another email and they asked if I wanted to leave her page up and what kind of personal information I wanted left up or removed from her page. They never made me prove I was family or anything.

Shutterfly....I have missed you along with your thoughts, opinions and wonderful pictures!!!

I'm still here, still waiting. I want to believe that Leyla will come home safely and I know it's still early. But when the news broke and I sat here looking at Leyla, I was speechless. I honestly did think, for just a second, that it was Kelly. The similarities, other than the physical attributes, didn't start jumping out at me until I read through what little is available about Leyla. It's as if BOTH of them walked away, perhaps got into a vehicle, with the intention of coming right back. Both with only what you'd expect for them to have in their hands if that were what happened....key, cell phone.....pocketbook (Leyla).

You could tell me five thousand times that Kelly met her end of her own hand. I choose not to believe that. And I've also had the sick feeling for a long time that what happened to Kelly would happen again because of the way the investigation into her death went. I guess I'm to assume now that Leyla could have walked away from her home, left her car in her yard, disposed of her cell phone and pocketbook, and threw herself into the nearest creek and then hid herself, right? And no one saw or heard a thing, naturally.

And on a totally unrelated note....isn't it duck season?

I'm still here, still waiting. I want to believe that Leyla will come home safely and I know it's still early. But when the news broke and I sat here looking at Leyla, I was speechless. I honestly did think, for just a second, that it was Kelly. The similarities, other than the physical attributes, didn't start jumping out at me until I read through what little is available about Leyla. It's as if BOTH of them walked away, perhaps got into a vehicle, with the intention of coming right back. Both with only what you'd expect for them to have in their hands if that were what happened....key, cell phone.....pocketbook (Leyla).

You could tell me five thousand times that Kelly met her end of her own hand. I choose not to believe that. And I've also had the sick feeling for a long time that what happened to Kelly would happen again because of the way the investigation into her death went. I guess I'm to assume now that Leyla could have walked away from her home, left her car in her yard, disposed of her cell phone and pocketbook, and threw herself into the nearest creek and then hid herself, right? And no one saw or heard a thing, naturally.

And on a totally unrelated note....isn't it duck season?

The way people come up missing in VA it must always be duck season!
The name Darrell Rice Freed has come up many times in the search for answers. He was out on parole when Kelly, Jill and Elenor came up missing. I know he was put back in jail for parole violation. Does anyone know of where to look to see if he is out again? Just thinking out loud....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back