Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
with regards to alcohol.....do they have bars in these arenas??? someone said that they are strict on underage drinking but wasnt she 23 or around that age???

that is probably beside the point because I think we have all just about realized that she was more than likely outside because of drugs or alcohol and either to get it or because of a reaction to it.....

there have been quite a few people who have said they saw her outside....I mean the guy that commented on the pantera tshirt and she told him to f)(k off.....how many beautiful blondes would be outside with a pantera tshirt on...so the theory that she wasnt at the concert or is inside the stadium I think can be just about discounted.....

some creep has tried it on with her or followed her and either nabbed her or accidentally harmed her trying to shut her up....

as a female I think alot of us know how many guys can be creepy and try to come on to you...especially if you are beautiful and inebriated......

Morgan's 20 years old.

When I was underage, we would clean out a hairspray bottle, and fill it with liquor. we would order coke, and go to the bathroom and drink it...
Also, a concert like this would have a festival like atmosphere ( I have attended 1 Metallica show before) I'll bet there were "roaming" drug dealers in the parking lot looking for people to sell to. Many times they have walked past me and it's as if they arent even really talking to you, but they are. They'll say "Mali, shrooms,"( the names of the drugs they have) Personally, I think the mali might be exactly what happened if she used anything. My brother lives there, and it is BIG right now. It is crystallized extacy. It looks like "sugar in the raw" you dip the tip of your wet pinky in a baggie of it, lick it, and within minutes, you are sailing the high seas. I dont want to say this was what Morgan did, ut it is there, and it can make you want to be outside, not in a crowd, and you will most definately let your guard down. FWIW

A friend who grew up in NYC remarked to me...

Come to Virginia... nver caught, never found

Isn't that a great reputation!

I believe there is only one lounge area away segregated from the rest of the arena where you can buy and consume alcohol. I have been to many shows there, but never been in this lounge, so I don't know how easy it would be to get alcohol or consume alcohol in there if you are underage, which she is.
So, have we explored the possibility of the idea that those tips who place her at various points outside the area came from the people that were involved in her abduction and she wasn't ever at any of those places?
I.E. Her abductor(s) are the ones who provided the tips to LE that they saw someone matching her description at X location.

MH's second cousin just posted on FB in support of MH's mother. She clearly speaks like they don't know each other ("does that ring a bell?") yet her father is the first cousin. Is this not odd, not to know your cousin?

just thinking out loud

^Let's hope!! He works at the University and lives close by and his crime is a violent sex offense.

Truthful Lies, do tell us if you have any new info on your driver's sighting!

:blowkiss:

Sorry for the confusion. I found somebody talking about an Alex Jordan Harrington on Facebook with Morgans picture. I went there and started thinking I have heard that name before and remembered it was her brothers name. I find it strange that her brother has his sisters picture up on his Facebook page?????? He lives in New York and works in the fashion industry.

What kind of job does Alex have in the fashion industry in New York? Just curious. TIA.

evelyn24-go to info.watchdog.us a(i think thats the site) and you can see that there are many RSOs in driving distance..and theyre all scary....im sure this guy maybe had an accomplice so he'd have an aliby....plus you need to consider the guys who shuld be on the register but arent-like people who pleaded to a longer sentence but didnt make it on the register

Have they verified that the ticket she purchased was scanned and she (or someone) did make it into the concert?

Have they checked the trunk of the car?

they can't do that till the figure out which car to check the truck of :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

[A thorough law enforcement review of security videos not only from the Arena but from all nearby businesses equipped with surveillance, Geller says, shows no trace of Morgan.

Here we go… Did MH go to the concert? If she did then all we have is a timeline based on eyewitnesses and most of us have seen the reliability of eyewitnesses…

I think it depends on how well the camera coverage was. I mean if the cameras were set up to cover ever entrance and were high quality and continuously recording and saving all footage, then her not being on it would be something to look into. But it like many places the coverage was spotty then her not being on them doesn't really mean anything. To wit where I work there are cameras but they certainly don't come close to covering everything just a general view of the parking lot and maybe one of the enterances.

MH's second cousin just posted on FB in support of MH's mother. She clearly speaks like they don't know each other ("does that ring a bell?") yet her father is the first cousin. Is this not odd, not to know your cousin?

just thinking out loud

Makes sense, but it really depends on family dynamics. I see my first cousins about one every year and have no clue how to get ahold of them, even though they are my age and they only live about 2 hours away.

The whole "story" about how Morgan somehow got herself stuck outside while looking for a bathroom,

I think they just said she told friend she was going to the bathroom then no one knows what happened but she ended up outside. People have speculated that she got outside looking for a bathroom, but I don't think that was ever the "story" I think the "story" is she left saying she was going to the bathroom then evidence shows she ended up outside and knowone knows the how or the why.

I think they just said she told friend she was going to the bathroom then no one knows what happened but she ended up outside. People have speculated that she got outside looking for a bathroom, but I don't think that was ever the "story" I think the "story" is she left saying she was going to the bathroom then evidence shows she ended up outside and knowone knows the how or the why.

I have read comments that Morgan was asked by security to leave the arena. Maybe she got caught bringing something inside the arena or maybe she was too intoxicated and they asked her to leave. I'm not saying that this what happened but it is a possible scenario.

"Whoa" is right!!! I believe this is Morgan's brother, given the one picture I've seen posted where her brother is identified as such. Sorry I can't link it right now.

(I know there's another photo around which has a bunch of people including M's father and there is a young fellow in the top row of that picture, but no one else in the picture (including that young man) is identified!

MOO.

Contacted about the report of the chin injury Thursday, Harrington’s father, Dan Harrington said he had not been informed of it. That seems to confirm the notion that investigators hold information they’re not telling the family.

well he would have been informed of it days ago by reading here and FB ...
Why all this delayed reaction to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member