Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car may be been planted there on Saturday when it was seen. This would mean she was abducted elsewhere.
I think with everything going on and the little disclosed, she voluntarily disappeared.

Took me forever to find the location of the parking lot where the car was found on Maps. Curious if this was a location she trained at before.

So 10:50 am she is in Warrenton or at least passing through the area.
Did she stop by her crossfit? Or somewhere in town to download these documents? I'm going to assume she took her phone with her into the park- maybe it was the maps she downloaded to take with her. Which could account for why they don't know more about the phone- she has it with her.
I wonder if they have interviewed any of the members of the crossfit?

if you read thru the whole thread (I wouldn't recommend), I'm pretty sure it's men either exaggerating what they know, outing the female medics they're salty about and just being unoriginal jerks.

If there was one comment from four months ago, then I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she is missing. Clearly she weathered the storm between then, and now, and if she is separated because of the comment, the separation probably isn't a recent event.

Using her first and last name went too far. Sexual harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress - no telling what else was going on in her job. That site and thread was disgusting and pathetic.

Took me forever to find the location of the parking lot where the car was found on Maps. Curious if this was a location she trained at before.

It is perhaps the most popular area in the park. My own first backpacking experience took place there in 1978. If she hadn't been there she may have heard so much about it that she had to check it out for herself.

Using her first and last name went too far. Sexual harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress - no telling what else was going on in her job. That site and thread was disgusting and pathetic.

Bottom line is that if what was posted is true, then freedom of speech trumps. Given that she is separated, I got the impression that the initial comment is true.

If there was one comment from four months ago, then I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that she is missing. Clearly she weathered the storm between then, and now, and if she is separated because of the comment, the separation probably isn't a recent event.
She might not have known people were talking about her online. Maybe she decided to google herself one day (which we should all do from time to time). Maybe a friend googled her and found it. Or the rumor had gotten out organically. Unless she frequented the site, it's actually likely she wouldn't have known about it, at least for awhile. Maybe the fact that it was out there for so long before she realized it compounded her humiliation.

It is perhaps the most popular area in the park. My own first backpacking experience took place there in 1978. If she hadn't been there she may have heard so much about it that she had to check it out for herself.

Also, if she felt that she had to prove herself in terms of fitness and physical ability, it's possible that she pushed herself too hard.

True, and whether it had anything to do with her disappearance or not, I think the Fairfax County Fire Chief will take a close look at it and will clean house, as he should.

True, and whether it had anything to do with her disappearance or not, I think the Fairfax County Fire Chief will take a close look at it and will clean house, as he should.

I hope he will. It is unacceptable.

How does the family know that files were downloaded to her phone prior to her disappearance?

Also, if she felt that she had to prove herself in terms of fitness and physical ability, it's possible that she pushed herself too hard.

Yes, or if she was just plain angry and needed an outlet.

She might not have known people were talking about her online. Maybe she decided to google herself one day (which we should all do from time to time). Maybe a friend googled her and found it. Or the rumor had gotten out organically. Unless she frequented the site, it's actually likely she wouldn't have known about it, at least for awhile. Maybe the fact that it was out there for so long before she realized it compounded her humiliation.

Her family replied to a comment about the FfxU site- her sister confirmed Nicole knew about it and disabled her Facebook account because of the thread. The family knew about it as well. They said she disabled it in December

Her family replied to a comment about the FfxU site- her sister confirmed Nicole knew about it and disabled her Facebook account because of the thread. The family knew about it as well.

It's a shame that they had to bully her like that. I wonder if that is the reason for her disappearance.

Her family replied to a comment about the FfxU site- her sister confirmed Nicole knew about it and disabled her Facebook account because of the thread. The family knew about it as well.

Any idea when she pulled her FB page?

I have read through this whole thread and to me this seems like a fairly clear cut suicide/planned disappearance (my opinion obviously!)

I have one question that I didn't see answered - her father has said (see below) she last texted at 1050 and went missing about 1100. Why would they think she was missing only 10 mins after last being heard from? Is it because she sent alarming texts and someone tried to reach her at 11 and couldn't? Or is just phrased strangely?

My daughter Nicole went missing on Weds, 13 April 2016 about 1100 in the morning in Northern Virginia. The last contact was text messages about 1050. The last known probable location was Warranton, Virginia, which is northwest of her home. She is extremely dedicated to her job and didn't show for a Friday morning changeover. If you have any information, please call Virginia State Police at 804-674-2000, Special Agent Blosser or Special Agent Elliot at 703-803-0027 or 703-803-0028.

Dad pulled the bill maybe? I wondered if phone was recovered from car

Probably pulled the bill or they'd be trying to unlock the phone rather than get info from the provider.

I know i can look at our bill and see all calls, texts and data usage.

Not having the downloaded file information must be infuriating, it could be maps of her route :(

I have read through this whole thread and to me this seems like a fairly clear cut suicide/planned disappearance (my opinion obviously!)

I have one question that I didn't see answered - her father has said (see below) she last texted at 1050 and went missing about 1100. Why would they think she was missing only 10 mins after last being heard from? Is it because she sent alarming texts and someone tried to reach her at 11 and couldn't? Or is just phrased strangely?

My daughter Nicole went missing on Weds, 13 April 2016 about 1100 in the morning in Northern Virginia. The last contact was text messages about 1050. The last known probable location was Warranton, Virginia, which is northwest of her home. She is extremely dedicated to her job and didn't show for a Friday morning changeover. If you have any information, please call Virginia State Police at 804-674-2000, Special Agent Blosser or Special Agent Elliot at 703-803-0027 or 703-803-0028.

I was originally thinking it was just worded poorly because it wasn't a LE post. But now you bring up a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74