Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

It is my strong suspicion that the CrossFit gym Nicole regularly attended will yield the desired leads in this case.

Admin Note

STOP!

Stop with the speculation based on NOTHING factual.

The next person who decides to throw a lit match on this thread will be issued a TO.

How many days would the VSP show up with the K-9 units if the dogs hadn't hit on her already.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

From the People article:

Her 2009 Mini Cooper was recovered Saturday from Shenandoah National Park, where relatives say she'd regularly run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People article also confirms she called in sick to work. And the Text was to her dad.

It's unbelievable this thread is still open, come on guys now it's not that hard to follow the rules.
The mods must be near to pulling there hair out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came to WS originally b/c of the Nancy Cooper case. She was a runner who was friends w/ one of my college friends.

I just learned of this case from a different running friend who lives in the area by NCM. She is older than NCM, but said that she regularly runs and hikes alone on the exact trails they are searching. She knows them so well that she can visualize them (the trails and ridges) just by their names. She did not know NCM, but the area is literally her "stomping ground."

Praying for a positive outcome.

Seems to me if the police search dogs couldn't track her down by now then she's just not there. Maybe somebody that knows more about search dogs could comment.

Nothing(wedding website, crossfit pages, firefighter pages or family) has referred to her as nikki. No reason to believe she ever went by that name. Either family or a stranger and should probably not be sleuthed any further....

Seems to me if the police search dogs couldn't track her down by now then she's just not there. Maybe somebody that knows more about search dogs could comment.

Well she may have entered on Wednesday. Her car wasn't located until Saturday so searching started Sunday, i believe. That's a lot of time for more traffic to go through and make it harder to pick up her scent. Plus the smoke is making it harder, i would imagine

search dogs aren't magic and they're also not always right. with the fire going on it could also mess with their sense of smell as smoke has such a strong scent.

Nothing(wedding website, crossfit pages, firefighter pages or family) has referred to her as nikki. No reason to believe she ever went by that name. Either family or a stranger and should probably not be sleuthed any further....

Good point. I just did another search of Clardy in Virginia. There are a lot more of them than I originally believed. So Nikki may not be Nicole in fact, though it's an obvious known nickname for a person with that name. If she lived with someone else that address may be under her friend's name and not hers. I'm done with this idea of trying to see if she lived elsewhere.

perhaps, but the "information" has now been posted in MSM, saving the thread for discussing said 'rumors' going forward.

and sheds a less 'hinky' and more legitimate light on why she wasn't reported missing earlier by her husband. IMO.

....but prior report upthread states they were living together.

[video=youtube;p1Rd1UXxOTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Rd1UXxOTc[/video]

<modsnip> It's heartwrenching hearing him talk. He's speaking from his heart. Her sister goes beside him immediately, her husband behind him looks like he just wants to go hug him. He's a firefighter in Fairfax, also, and the firefighter behind her looks like he's trying not to cry. Turn the sound off and watch, no matter what's going on, or happened he loves her and has the support of those there.

Does "Help Save the Next Girl" get involved only when they think the woman is in danger from the hands of someone else? Would they take on a case when a family of a missing woman feared suicide? I tried to read more at their website. Unfortunately, it is down at the moment.

{{{Nicole}}}

Does "Help Save the Next Girl" get involved only when they think the woman is in danger from the hands of someone else? Would they take on a case when a family of a missing woman feared suicide? I tried to read more at their website. Unfortunately, it is down at the moment.

{{{Nicole}}}

They will get involved regardless of the cause of danger. The two organisations assisting and working directly with the family (and there may be more) are:

Www.facebook.com/savethenextgirl and

Www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993