GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

Anirtak

Reaction score
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-noah-gabriel-trout

Last edited:

From your link:

The county Sheriff's Office said Noah Gabriel Trout was taken from a nursery at Riverview Baptist Church by an unidentified woman sometime in the afternoon.

The woman left in a dark-colored van or SUV from the church in the 200 block of Big Stony Creek Road, according to the sheriff's office. Trout was last seen wearing a gray T-shirt and bright orange jacket. He has a red mark on the back of his neck, according to the sheriff's office.

Anyone with information about the case should call the sheriff's office at 921-3842. If you see the child, call 911.

Attachments

• 1F6417DA-CE83-4DE4-B78F-59F898099B12.jpeg
    1F6417DA-CE83-4DE4-B78F-59F898099B12.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
From your link:

The county Sheriff's Office said Noah Gabriel Trout was taken from a nursery at Riverview Baptist Church by an unidentified woman sometime in the afternoon.

The woman left in a dark-colored van or SUV from the church in the 200 block of Big Stony Creek Road, according to the sheriff's office. Trout was last seen wearing a gray T-shirt and bright orange jacket. He has a red mark on the back of his neck, according to the sheriff's office.

Anyone with information about the case should call the sheriff's office at 921-3842. If you see the child, call 911.
Thank you not used starting a thread. It popped up on my SM account and checked if there was a thread first.

Police seek child abducted from Giles County

According to the sheriff's office, he weighs approximately 50 pounds and was wearing a gray T-shirt. They say he has a red birthmark on the back of his neck.

In addition, they say the child is possible with a male and female in an older model black van with an Army sticker on the back and possibly headed toward West Virginia.

noahgabrieltroutmissing-1068x561.jpg
State police said the boy "is believed to be in extreme danger" and was last seen at Big Stony Creek Road in Ripplemead, Virginia.
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-noah-gabriel-trout
Weight is listed here as 33lbs.

What the heck is going on? How did this woman not only take little Noah, but there is a photo or her holding a baby. Who took that photo with the baby? How do they have the photo of her holding a baby but don't know her name?

I'm still confused.

jmo

Weight is listed here as 33lbs.

What the heck is going on? How did this woman not only take little Noah, but there is a photo or her holding a baby. Who took that photo with the baby? How do they have the photo of her holding a baby but don't know her name?

I'm still confused.

jmo
I am going to make a guess that this is a person known to the child and the family. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back