GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

EXCELLENT NEWS! I'm curious as to the details. Please remember that there will probably be a lot more comments on this situation on SM. Don't bring that here unless you can attach MSM to it. Thanks, I would hate to see us get shut down right now. IMO

Very proud of VSP For assisting

Giles County Sheriff's Office

Noah Trout has been found safe. He is now in the hands of FBI Agents and VSP Tactical Team members. We will release more details in a press conference at 4:30 p.m. today.

Thanks again to our partners with the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, Virginia State Police, VA ABC Enforcement, Pearisburg Police Department, and NCMEC.

I'm glad he's safe. I hope the church does a complete review of its Child Protection Policy and Protocol.
Agreed. I can't imagine what the caregiver who let him go is/was feeling - especially if it is an older child (teen) who was tasked with that responsibility - as I have seen done at some churches. Our church now requires background checks and two adults, one of whom is a professional, not just a volunteer. It's a very big responsibility and has not always been treated as such historically.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back