GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the information on septic tanks, I am not familiar with this at all. I'm sitting here sick to my stomach, for some reason I kept thinking for a day or so now, that he may have fell in a hole and couldn't get out. I remember years ago, there was a little girl Jessica, she was alive and they rescued her, she was in a hole, but can't remember anymore about that story.

I believe, leah, you mean the case of Jessica McClure (not sure about that last name) but as I recall she fell into an abandoned well and was rescued after many hours.

kids that age play dress up--if he was watching tv maybe cartoon talked about boots and raincoat. Maybe talked about taking a walk. When I was 5 I got on a school bus to go for a ride after school scared the community everyone was looking for me. Kids that age are curious.

I wish they would develop a a protocol where SAR starts & 2 detectives who excel at searches start in the house asap after the report is filed.

I agree. How many times are these missing little ones found very close to home? All the time!

Hazmat suits..wow.

If the parents were involved in drug activity, I wish this had been mentioned prior to now. That would have definitely swayed my opinion.

The Sheriff seemed to go out of his way to keep the parents feeling safe and cooperative. Maybe it was a good tactic but it is looking questionable right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I originally posted when WDBJ7 was live, but it took a while to post for some reason, sorry!

I guess that explains their insistence that he didn't wander away and that he was kidnapped, they didn't want the search to focus on the immediate area. :(

I'm angry. Just angry. I never thought he was alive, but I did think he wandered off and died by some accident.

Was the boy ever found? My god that poor baby and his family..I was hoping this case had a better ending and a good one at that :(

I had a feeling the outcome wouldn't be good for this poor little guy. So often in these cases, it isn't.

It's sad that I'm hoping that he fell into the septic tank on his own, on accident, while out playing & being a kid. Sadly, I doubt this is the case. It's pretty hard to fall into a septic tank, unless it's left open, & what are the chances of that?

I'm hoping LE can work quickly to find answers & bring justice for Noah.

If septic tank WAS open, an adult should be held responsible, Imo.

It makes me wonder if they were still searching or if someone told them where to find Noah.

Seriously...were they on their 4th search when someone finally said, "Hey! Let's look here in one of the most obvious of places for kids to go missing!"? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark