GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read somewhere last night that the neighbors weren't aware there was even an infant sister? Does anyone recall this?
After looking at AW's Facebook, I can only assume the parents got into drugs after Noah was a baby. She seemed engaged as a new mom excited with his milestones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes courtneyb has relatives that lived in the White House and they were not aware of the new baby all the time they lived there.
I'm sure Courtney said her relatives only saw AW once.

I thought I read somewhere last night that the neighbors weren't aware there was even an infant sister? Does anyone recall this?
After looking at AW's Facebook, I can only assume the parents got into drugs after Noah was a baby. She seemed engaged as a new mom excited with his milestones.

Yes I saw the same thing on her FB a couple of years back - a proud mama. As I stated earlier, something went wrong. I really believe we are fortunate that we are not discussing two little deaths (if there is anything fortunate about this case at all).

Have any of the previously known or current residents provided a precise description anywhere?

Not that I know of but maybe Courtney would be willing to ask her cousin and see if she knows.
I really want to believe that Paul wasn't involved because two horrible parents means Noah probably had no safe spot at home at all but that lid trips me up. I have no clue where my septic tank is but assuming I found it I would never be able to remove the sod in a way that didn't look like someone had been tunneling to China but if I did make it that far I would not manage to get all those bolts out without the whole town hearing me cussing every time I missed a bolt and took a chunk out of myself. TBH, I never would have even tried because I would have assumed that the lid was designed in such a way that just any idiot with a screwdriver couldn't remove it. Maybe Ashley had reason to know what it would take to remove that particular lid and is far handier with tools than I am but I have trouble believing that Paul's fingerprints aren't all over that lid (literally and figuratively, which makes me wonder if the lid was taken into evidence to be printed).

Maybe Courtney knows? YOoooohooo Courtney!!! You are needed.

I'll go page her.
ETA: I think she is being lazy and sleeping in. Sure, she could be feeding the baby or fixing breakfast but I'm going with lazy.

Yes courtneyb has relatives that lived in the White House and they were not aware of the new baby all the time they lived there.
I'm sure Courtney said her relatives only saw AW once.

I think that explains a lot. They don't appear to have an involved family at all. Typically a newborn addition to the family would warrant lots of visitors, meals brought over, lots of activity. Did nobody care or were they estranged?

Seeing how involved the neighbors were with Noah and not knowing is just bizarre. It sounds like the neighbors were a very loving and comforting part of his life thankfully.

I think that explains a lot. They don't appear to have an involved family at all. Typically a newborn addition to the family would warrant lots of visitors, meals brought over, lots of activity. Did nobody care or were they estranged?

Seeing how involved the neighbors were with Noah and not knowing is just bizarre. It sounds like the neighbors were a very loving and comforting part of his life thankfully.

You bring up something I wondered about also so I'm going to jump off of your post (then I must get ready to go Easter shopping for the kiddos). I know that Noah will have LE, the DA, the jury (if it comes to that) on his side, but where are family members screaming for justice for him? Usually there is someone who is a voice for the missing and/or deceased to make sure justice is done. Though the admin folks are wonderful and are doing a great job on his FB, it just hit me that it seems (unless I have missed something) that Noah has no one speaking out for him except for those of us here. Could be wrong though. JMO

Where were the people who said she was the best mother in the world? Did they ever go to visit? See how they lived, how the kids were, etc.? Did neighbors ever see these people?

You bring up something I wondered about also so I'm going to jump off of your post (then I must get ready to go Easter shopping for the kiddos). I know that Noah will have LE, the DA, the jury (if it comes to that) on his side, but where are family members screaming for justice for him? Usually there is someone who is a voice for the missing and/or deceased to make sure justice is done. Though the admin folks are wonderful and are doing a great job on his FB, it just hit me that it seems (unless I have missed something) that Noah has no one speaking out for him except for those of us here. Could be wrong though. JMO

Ya, the only family I've heard from was PT's brother (and girlfriend/wife?) saying they were the best parents ever........Obviously not.

I wonder if the neighbors or teachers that know and love him would be allowed to make a victim impact statement. It isn't fair that he will have nobody to speak to the jury and tell them how the world lost something very special when that adorable, red headed baby was taken. Maybe in time family will come to realize that Paul & Ashley don't deserve their support but if not Noah shouldn't have to be silenced.

Where were the people who said she was the best mother in the world? Did they ever go to visit? See how they lived, how the kids were, etc.? Did neighbors ever see these people?

Exactly. It doesn't make sense. Obviously neighbors probably don't see every visitor going to someone's house, but you'd expect them to notice a newborn (lots more company). Also, didn't Noah talk about his little sister?

Exactly. It doesn't make sense. Obviously neighbors probably don't see every visitor going to someone's house, but you'd expect them to notice a newborn (lots more company). Also, didn't Noah talk about his little sister?

Going anywhere with a newborn was like staging an elaborate Broadway musical for me. If all the props and people aren't in the right place at the right time it all goes to hell. How the heck did the neighbors not know that an infant had joined the family?

That made me laugh. We were such idiots with a newborn. Took 2 hrs to go anywhere. Then right when it's time to go, it's feeding time again and diapers.

Thanks for the tip on the FB page. It seems like Noah loved the females who are talking about him, so I don't understand the story we have heard that he didn't like or was afraid of women.

But does everyone know this? I mean, is it common knowledge, I wonder, that a septic tank can be opened fairly easily?

I am a total girly girl and I knew it. I also know about the water cut off as well. So I think it is common knowledge.

There were several different people that rented it over the course of the year it seems. Courtney can probably tell you. I know it was mentioned someone had moved in or out in September.

YES! I wonder if Noah was a proud 'big brother' did he tell everyone? He must not of shared with CourtneyB cousin.............she was a neighbor.
I can' wait to hear from people Noah knew like classmates and teachers.
Was Noah told sister was a secret? no kids in to play?
Noah would of been 4 going on 5 when CourtneyB cousin lived there............makes it worse he was out alone.
Neighbors said Noah always waved at cars and they miss that.............on FB (so sweet)

Thanks for the tip on the FB page. It seems like Noah loved the females who are talking about him, so I don't understand the story we have heard that he didn't like or was afraid of women.

courtneyB cousin just said he was stand offish to her and more comfortable with her husband and loved his motorcycle.

courtneyB cousin just said he was stand offish to her and more comfortable with her husband and loved his motorcycle.

Pretty sure I read here where people were implying Noah was afraid of women.

When did AW mother die? I read she wanted a baby before her mother died. That baby would be Noah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare