GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I am understanding you correctly. You feel that doing dishes while your child is playing in another room is no different than leaving a 5 year old and a baby home alone?

Yes.They both can lead to a tragic accident.

And I'm seeing a prosecuting attorney with no other objective but then to crucify 2 young adults for making some bad parenting decisions.

I guess I am misunderstanding your line of argument all together. Have you changed your opinion since your post in Thread #4 (post #644 dated 4/2) where you stated...
"I'm thinking that the rumor that Noah died from an accidental heroin overdose was probably true.I know this sounds bad,but for Noahs sake I'd rather he had died that way,then to think he had fell in that septic tank and drowned in that dark,stinky sewage.
The parents were pretty stupid thinking that they would get away with hiding him in the septic tank.They just created more problems for themselves."

I am just having a hard time rectifying the different theories here. 1) He accidentally OD'd on heroin and the parents hid him in the tank vs 2) It was an accident during the time AW was napping and she legitimately thought he was missing and/or only lied about leaving the kids alone during the drive to work time.

My opinion about this case has evolved over time as new evidence has been made available to us. I think many people's opinions have evolved and many here have been trying really hard to keep an open mind. I guess I just don't understand where you actually stand on this.

So...an accidental heroin overdose is tantamount to a bad parenting decision? Or did you, like many of us, have a change of opinion based on additional information that has come out since April 2 such as more info on the charges, the information we learned in the bond hearing, etc?

I am struggling to understand your point of view. I feel like I learn a lot from other posters here, so I hope to also learn from your change of opinion, too. Maybe I overlooked some crucial piece of information?

I guess I am misunderstanding your line or argument all together. Have you changed your opinion since your post in Thread #4 (post #644 dated 4/2) where you stated...
"I'm thinking that the rumor that Noah died from an accidental heroin overdose was probably true.I know this sounds bad,but for Noahs sake I'd rather he had died that way,then to think he had fell in that septic tank and drowned in that dark,stinky sewage.
The parents were pretty stupid thinking that they would get away with hiding him in the septic tank.They just created more problems for themselves."

I am just having a hard time rectifying the different theories here. 1) He accidentally OD'd on heroin and the parents hid him in the tank vs 2) It was an accident during the time AW was napping and she legitimately thought he was missing and/or only lied about leaving the kids alone during the drive to work time.

My opinion about this case has evolved over time as new evidence has been made available to us. I think many people's opinions have evolved and many here have been trying really hard to keep an open mind. I guess I just don't understand where you actually stand on this.

So...an accidental heroin overdose is tantamount to a bad parenting decision? Or did you, like many of us, have a change of opinion based on additional information that has come out since April 2 such as more info on the charges, the information we learned in the bond hearing, etc?

I am struggling to understand your point of view. I feel like I learn a lot from other posters here, so I hope to also learn from your change of opinion, too. Maybe I overlooked some crucial piece of information?

IMO ,an accidental dose of heroin would have been better for Noah then dying in that septic tank but as far as "IF" the parents had gave him heroin and he died from that then throw the book at those two parents and charge them to H E double toothpicks.

I guess I am misunderstanding your line of argument all together. Have you changed your opinion since your post in Thread #4 (post #644 dated 4/2) where you stated...

Yes, it has changed some.I don't think that the toxology results will show any heroin involved.And there hasn't been any mention by the news (other then that FB comment) that heroin was used by the parents.

Yes, it has changed some.I don't think that the toxology results will show any heroin involved.And there hasn't been any mention by the news (other then that FB comment) that heroin was used by the parents.

You are correct all heroin references have come from FB rumors by multiple friends, family and neighbors. The same ones that posted that Noah was found in the septic tank before MSM published that info. Once tox results are in we will know for sure. IMO the rumors by certain neighbors have all proven true thus far, so I'll give a little more credence towards the heroin rumor being true.

In my opinion ,there is a difference between if he died from parents giving him any kind of drug and then throwing him in a septic tank and noahs death being caused from falling into the septic tank while she was asleep.They are both bad,but the first one is just horrendous.

I don't see how the autopsy will determine whether or not he fell into the tank...that part should have been obvious by whatever the position of the lid was when he was finally found. Yes, they can determine if he was already deceased, etc...but still,they should know by now whether he was placed in there or not. Jmo

Yes.They both can lead to a tragic accident.

But if the parent is nearby in the home, they can hear if a child is in distress, in most cases. In this case, the children must have been alone for an hour or so...no one to hear or see them come to harm.

In my opinion ,there is a difference between if he died from parents giving him any kind of drug and then throwing him in a septic tank and noahs death being caused from falling into the septic tank while she was asleep.They are both bad,but the first one is just horrendous.

So for clarification, you think PT & AW left the kids at home while they ran to the convenience store and took PT to work. Upon returning home AW took a nap and during that nap Noah fell into the septic tank and died?

So for clarification, you think PT & AW left the kids at home while they ran to the convenience store and took PT to work. Upon returning home AW took a nap and during that nap Noah fell into the septic tank and died?

I think we just found Paul a lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if the parent is nearby in the home, they can hear if a child is in distress, in most cases. In this case, the children must have been alone for an hour or so...no one to hear or see them come to harm.

Sometimes,and sometimes not.The child can sneak out while the water is running and mom might not hear it.If the child is choking and can't breathe or cry mom can't hear it,etc.A lot can happen in the time it takes to wash a sinkful of dishes.

And in that time frame, the baby developed a respiratory illness.

Respectfully snipped.
Only thing about that is, we don't know if the lid was initially off or on. We have seen reports of people using rods moving around the first morning.

Was it still dark that time of the morning? I wondering if Noah woke up and saw his Mom and Dad gone and went looking for them. << Thinking out loud.

In the very same reports of people using rods on the first morning, it was also stated that the lid popped off like a tupperware top when they opened it.

Sometimes,and sometimes not.The child can sneak out while the water is running and mom might not hear it.If the child is choking and can't breathe or cry mom can't hear it,etc.A lot can happen in the time it takes to wash a sinkful of dishes.

Only it didn't.

I don't know as I don't have access to all the facts.

Herion = Rumor per TOS

No MSM link at this moment to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11