GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What surprises me is they left marijuana and prescription drugs in the house knowing that the police would be coming and most likely searching the house.Either they are not very good at hiding stuff or they were just too concerned with finding Noah to worry about it.

If they were trying to cover up a death to avoid charges ,why leave marijuana in the house?You would think they would have dumped it somewhere far away from the house on the way to work.

If they were smart enough to think of everything they probably wouldn't have had a dead 5yo on their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think that we need to keep in mind that he is no longer employed by the station and perhaps not take that post as gospel.

Wow! Thanks I didn't know that. I know we questioned whether it was reliable or not when it was first posted. So thanks for letting me know he's no longer with the station. Doesn't sound good...

Do we know if these were illegal prescription drugs?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

No and since Ashley had recently given birth she could have had medicine related to that still.

Wow! Thanks I didn't know that. I know we questioned whether it was reliable or not when it was first posted. So thanks for letting me know he's no longer with the station. Doesn't sound good...

That particular post hasn't been mentioned, but employers aren't usually allowed to discuss matters of termination anyway. Here's a story from The Roanoke Times if you're interested.

That particular post hasn't been mentioned, but employers aren't usually allowed to discuss matters of termination anyway. Here's a story from The Roanoke Times if you're interested.

Ha, vasportsmom beat me to it. JINX! I'll take a Diet Coke. ;)

If they were smart enough to think of everything they probably wouldn't have had a dead 5yo on their hands.

I'm starting to think Noah did not die Saturday night or early Sunday morning.If he had died then,I don't believe they would have left marijuana in the house when they planned on calling the police later.Because the marijuana was there, I believe Noah died sometime after they left for work.The marijuana most likely belonged to the father,because mom obviously did not know where it was at.

What surprises me is they left marijuana and prescription drugs in the house knowing that the police would be coming and most likely searching the house.Either they are not very good at hiding stuff or they were just too concerned with finding Noah to worry about it.

If they were trying to cover up a death to avoid charges ,why leave marijuana in the house?You would think they would have dumped it somewhere far away from the house on the way to work.

The initial story was that AW was napping when Noah went missing. Sleeping for 3 hours while not watching your child was so much better than what had happened, THAT is the story they put out there. They probably were pretty certain Noah didn't OD on marijuana, so no need to get rid of it, especially when it was probably pretty mild compared to what else may have been in the house. JMO

I'm starting to think Noah did not die Saturday night or early Sunday morning.If he had died then,I don't believe they would have left marijuana in the house when they planned on calling the police later.Because the marijuana was there, I believe Noah died sometime after they left for work.The marijuana most likely belonged to the father,because mom obviously did not know where it was at.

BBM Why do you think that?

I found the photo I was thinking of. There is an area there beside and to the front of the white pipe that looks to have been dug up. I saved it to my computer so I could enlarge it and look closer. So maybe the lid was covered by sod?

I can see the area that looks like the dirt is disturbed. Do you know when this picture is from? Was it while the search was still ongoing, or after Noah had been found?
I imagine it was after Noah was found, as that surely should have caught LEs eye.

The initial story was that AW was napping when Noah went missing. Sleeping for 3 hours while not watching your child was so much better than what had happened, THAT is the story they put out there. They probably were pretty certain Noah didn't OD on marijuana, so no need to get rid of it, especially when it was probably pretty mild compared to what else may have been in the house. JMO

We also have no idea when the marijuana was found. It is possible that they did clear everything out of the house on Sunday but brought the drugs back in at a later date not expecting a 2nd search of the residence.
*it makes me giggle that somehow the presence of illegal drugs in the home is being used as proof of innocence.

I really think that we need to keep in mind that he is no longer employed by the station and perhaps not take that post as gospel.

Thanks for this vasportsmom, I had no idea!
Not sure what to make of Orlys report now then.

My personal opinion is they thought they did get rid of the marijuana but forgot about the ashtray, a some small bit elsewhere in the home, or etc. As far as the prescription drugs are concerned, I don't think it was a drug prescribed for them. It doesn't seem important enough for LE to bring up unless they were illegally obtained because almost everyone has prescription medication in their home. FWIW, I can't think of a single case where legally prescribed drugs were brought up by LE as having found prescription drugs.

Or they could have hid the drugs somewhere that they thought wouldn't be searched in a missing child case (ie the toilet tank or in a box of cereal) and those areas were searched.

I can see the area that looks like the dirt is disturbed. Do you know when this picture is from? Was it while the search was still ongoing, or after Noah had been found?
I imagine it was after Noah was found, as that surely should have caught LEs eye.

It was after he had been found. The photo was posted on WS the day after he was found, I think. I'll make sure on that.

Or they could have hid the drugs somewhere that they thought wouldn't be searched in a missing child case (ie the toilet tank or in a box of cereal) and those areas were searched.

The more I think about it, the more I believe they may have thought they had a good hiding place for the drugs. I don't know why they didn't just flush them down the toilet into the septic tank since they apparently believed that to be a good hiding spot. Wait, no it wouldn't, they wouldn't survive down there and would be gone forever. . . Guess we know their priorities.

What's been bugging me about the "mom did it" theory is that the little guy weighed 60 lbs. That's almost half AW's body weight. I don't think there's any way she could have carried him to where he was found (I'm sorry, I can't say it) on her own.

What's been bugging me about the "mom did it" theory is that the little guy weighed 60 lbs. That's almost half AW's body weight. I don't think there's any way she could have carried him to where he was found (I'm sorry, I can't say it) on her own.

This is one of the reasons I feel he was in that tank before the dad ever went to work.

If Noah was put in there, I don't think it was by AW alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues