Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to add but oh man I hate waking up to see this (was WS down for everyone all morning?!? Saw this on the news hours ago but couldn’t log on here!)
I hope this nasty woman does the right thing for the first time in her life and cooperates with police. Please give your sweet angel Noah the decency of being properly paid to rest.
That mug shot made my stomach churn.
And yeah, where the heck is dad??? Finally I know some of the children are with family, I don’t want to break TOS, but I hope they’re safe. I wonder why those family members never stepped in before one of the babies died?? That’s something that always kind of bothers me when kids are taken from their home and given to other family members. I know the foster system isn’t great and it’s nice for these kids to stay with their blood relatives but I don’t know, I wish there was a better solution.

If she has any decency left, she will tell police where Noah is and what happened. He deserves to be free from the chains of neglect that he’s been attached to his whole, short, life. At least give him that. Don’t let him decompose somewhere like an animal.

Oh man. 345am here and can't sleep....so very sad to know that Noah will never again be tucked in with kisses and love at this time of night dreaming of what fun things are in store the next day. So sorry little man but I believe you'll only know eternal love and happiness now.
I doubt he ever was tucked in with love and kisses! IMO

Just another voice chiming in to say I hope she gives up his location. Poor baby boy. Something that gives me joy in life is holding babies and little ones and giving them nurturing affection. I wish I could have given him that. I'd like to slap the h*ll out of that pouting face in the booking photo.

IMOO, I dont like this woman at all. But in all fairness I've bathed my infant in a tub (except I put a towel under him for comfort & rolled 1 to head prop)Why you ask? I was an 18 year old recently divorced mother. A baby tub was not on the necessity list. Personally, I preferred him n the tub with me but then I'd have to transfer him to a bouncy seat, wrapped in a towel, so I could get out, so I often used very clean kitchen sink and held him in the crook of my elbow & graduated to a rolled up towel for a head prop to bathe him many times (we had baby towels & baby clothes. All washed in Dreft) IMOO, The child screaming in the background is typical for a mother with more than 1 child, not everybody can be happy when a mother's attention is divided. But the man yelling..clearly wasn't soothing at all m, I wonder if he is next? All IMHO. It's easy to view everything as heinous under the circumstances. I was more bothered by the video of the infant's visible genitalia than the bare hand bathing that was going on in such a big tub. Side note: my 2nd born had the non-essentials. Half of it went unused.
IMHO I dislike this woman bc she of all people knew how to contact DFCS. Why didnt she reach out to her old caseworker or just call the office? Did DFCS NOT keep an eye out for this woman?
Sometimes we have to love our kids enough to let somebody else, that's better situated financially & emotionally, care for them. I'm sure it would be humiliating and painful but what? She chose to Snap? Abuse? Neglect? Disregard? What did she do? Do we know?
I sympathize with what you went through at age 18....but you even had a towel there,even Dreft!(I had forgotten about using that for my kids.). This is a 34 year old woman who has had many children and should be experienced in bathing such a young child. What really got to me was the panning away from the child at the end. I never let go of my children when bathing them when they were babies. It would be too easy for them to slip and fall. Yes, I took photos of them with my hand still on them. Is the child in the video a new one or is this Noah? Poor little guy. I would have taken any of these kids on WS in a heartbeat. When I heard he couldn't walk well, I knew it led back to an adult in that household. Sigh!

Exactly why I think this poor baby has to be right under their noses. JMO but she certainly doesn’t look or appear smart enough to cover her tracks or come up with a plan to hide him somewhere he’ll never be found.
Exactly what I posted a couple pages back.

She doesn’t seem capable of covering this up. How often is the child right under their noses. They need to revisit the water nearby. I really have a feeling he’s in there and they missed him.

Exactly what I posted a couple pages back.

She doesn’t seem capable of covering this up. How often is the child right under their noses. They need to revisit the water nearby. I really have a feeling he’s in there and they missed him.
Or the car. There could very well be a good reason why she released the photo of him in a car seat.

ETA: I remember one of Caylee Anthony’s first photos being of her in a car seat and then look at how much of that case revolves around Casey Anthony’s car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member