Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: March 26, 1991
NamUs Case Created: October 28, 2010
Last Known Location Map
County: Virginia Beach City
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Disappearance: Victim's husband received call from Chesapeake Bay Bridge Police stating they located victim's vehicle on the first island of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and was unattended.

Circumstance Notes
After discussion of divorce with her husband, McKee made statements that she was going to commit suicide. Victim left house driving a 1985 Nissan 2DR 200XS Slate Gray in color at approximately 0130 hours on 3/26/91.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description: Hair is blonde...not Blond/Strawberry to the top of shoulders. Permed with bangs. Thin hair.
Left Eye Color: Hazel
Right Eye Color: Hazel
Eye Description: Light greenish color

Distinctive Physical Features
No Known Information

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: Last seen wearing dark blue slacks, dark blue knit sweater with white specks, ankle length navy blue wool coat, medium blue fake fur cap
Footwear: Brown Boots

Transportation
1985 Nissan 200SX

Color: Gray
State: Virginia
License Plate: QII-958
Expiration Year: 1991

3 Unidentified Person Exclusions
NamUs Case # | Date Body Found | Location Body Found
UP5703 | 02/10/2003 | New York, NY
UP6279 | 12/18/1996 | Fairfax, VA
UP12683 | 06/06/2014 | Newport News, VA

Investigating Agency
Virginia Beach Police Department (Case Owner)
Address: 2509 Princess Anne Road Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456
County: Virginia Beach City
Main Phone: (757) 385-4141
General Email: --
Website URL: Police :: VBgov.com - City of Virginia Beach
Agency Case Number: 1991-049309
Date Reported: May 27, 1991
Investigator: Angela Curran, Detective

Case Contributor
Kristy Curtis, Law Enforcement
(same contact info as above)

Priscilla Giordano McKee
priscilla_giordano_mckee_1.jpg

McKee, circa 1991
  • Missing Since 03/26/1991
  • Missing From Virginia Beach, Virginia
  • Classification Lost/Injured Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 11/17/1946 (75)
  • Age 44 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'0, 110 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark blue knit sweater with white specks, an ankle-length navy blue wool coat, dark blue slacks, a blue fake fur cap and brown boots.
  • Associated Vehicle(s) Gray two-door 1985 Nissan 200SX with the Virginia license plate number QII-958 (accounted for)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance

McKee was last seen in Virginia Beach, Virginia on March 26, 1991. After a discussion with her husband about divorce, she told him she was going to commit suicide.

She left the house at 1:30 a.m., driving her gray two-door 1985 Nissan 200SX with the Virginia license plate number QII-958. The vehicle was later located on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. McKee has never been heard from again.

Investigating Agency
  • Virginia Beach Police Department 757-385-4101
Source Information

I am seriously wondering if the DNA testing was done accurately. I would swear that #UP5703 | 02/10/2003 | New York, NY is her!!!! Priscilla fits the description... Not age, but testing for an age is not always accurate! That body was found with an initial ring of P G MC... Usually woman ONLY wear initial rings if THAT IS their initials. Too, the body had clothes around it to make it look as if she was a prostitute... Which really might have been another cover... I know from reading many past cases, where the husband always claims the divorce-wanting-wife talks of suicide, and suddenly the wifes death is always set up to make it look like suicide. The husband whose name i never found, claimed Priscilla had previously talked of suicide... and then he gets a call stating her car was left at a bridge.... Ya... Because of their divorce "discussion." This raises up the red flags.

I was looking for a match for that UID person in NamUs once and I saw she was ruled out. I wish they could find Priscilla :(

I was looking for a match for that UID person in NamUs once and I saw she was ruled out. I wish they could find Priscilla :(
The picture i seen they have for her is not a full looking picture... And still i wonder if there are any dna discrepencies.... I think i am going to have to do some studying about dna... I have seen too many people who look like the unidentified, but are not. Thousands of unidentified, you would think they would match up with the missing.... guess not.

A couple potential serial killers come to mind as possible/potential suspects in this case:

- James Allen Kinney, who traveled the country, and who is currently serving a life sentence for abducting and murdering a young woman in Washington state.

- Dennis Bowman, currently serving a life sentence for the murder of a young woman in Virginia Beach in 1980 and for murdering his adopted daughter in Michigan in 1989.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back