VA VA - Ralph Leon Jackson, Blue Ridge Parkway Shooter, 4 May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stated about that in my opinion the process used to identify Mr DeAngelo in the Golden State Killer case was scientifically flawed and hence those involved in it were involved in wrongly accusing an innocent man of the crimes. Also in my opinion the conviction of Mr Talbott in Washington State was a wrongful one as there was no legitimate DNA hit because the science was again flawed and the FBI were aware of this fact at the time of his trial as they are aware of it today and they are in my opinion also aware Mr DeAngelo is not the Golden State Killer and that the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson and have been aware of this since 2010. I say this because again Mr DeAngelo is due to appear in a court room despite deteriorating health and in my opinion if this happens it will because of and to cover up the mistakes of LE.

I say again to any concerned individual and groups out there who can help me that in opinion the genetic witness involved in this presentation is actually a innocent person whose DNA was used to LE accuse an innocent relative of a crime they did not commit.

This thread is about my belief that Ralph Leon Jackson was the most prolific serial killer and criminal in US History. A real life Michael Myers almost like a ghost when getting away his crimes. Dogs went berserk in his presence and no amount of chases on foot and vehicles could catch him until it ended rather tamely (not for the lad in the wheelchair he shot) with a few expletives and a bottle of male enhancement tablets. If people are interested this is why it is almost a decade since his identification and still no sign of him in the True Crime world. There are of course other serial killers operating now but it is difficult to say how many of course:

DIANE DIMOND: Getting away with murder in the US

As I have said on this thread it is my opinion that LE do not understand the science behind what they call investigative genetic genealogy and made many mistakes with their use of it wrongly accusing innocent people of crimes they did not commit including in the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. Of course therefore I am concerned about the continued spread of investigative genealogy and the access LE and genealogists manage to gain to innocent peoples DNA to use. Here are details of a investigative genetic genealogy training course within Kansas LE:
Course detail: MCIGG - Midwestern Conference on Investigative Genetic Genealogy
The Wichita Police Department is hosting a two-day conference with the "A-Team" of the revolutionary crime-solving technique of investigative genetic genealogy. Conference topics will include law enforcement's use of IGG, use of public DNA databases, sample processing, genetic genealogy, prosecution, best practices.

Each participant will receive a DNA kit.

Course Resources
Midwest Conference on Investigative Genetic Geneology (PDF Document)

Midwestern Conference on Investigative Genetic Genealogy - Shopping cart

It is my opinion that investigative genetic genealogy is flawed 'science' and those who advocate it and promote do not understand its flaws. Hence in my opinion in the Golden State Killer an innocent man was wrongly accused of the crimes with serious implications to his health and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. I have stated that I also believe the conviction of Mr Talbott in Washington State was a wrongful one where the DNA evidence that resulted from the use of investigative genealogy inspired by the misidentification in the Golden State Killer case was not challenged. In my opinion the FBI are aware Mr Talbott is not the actual offender in this case as they are aware Mr DeAngelo is not the offender in the Golden State Killer case and that many other innocent people have been wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit through the use of flawed investigative genealogy after the arrest in the Golden State Killer case. This in my opinion makes the 'genetic witness' mentioned in the above link is an innocent woman whose DNA was used to wrongly identify her relative as the offender in a serious crime case.

I say again to any concerned individual and groups out there who can help me that in opinion the genetic witness involved in this presentation is actually a innocent person whose DNA was used to LE accuse an innocent relative of a crime they did not commit.

Therefore the OPT IN to GEDMATCH campaign is in my opinion being driven by the misidentification of innocent men in serious crimes. Again in my opinion the main motive behind the recent sale of GEDMATCH was financial and for people to profit from the use of investigative genealogy and the database at GEDMATCH. My concern is the database may again be used to implicate innocent people in crimes they did not commit:

QUOTE="jaejae, post: 15712359, member: 162968"]As I have said on this thread it is my opinion that LE do not understand the science behind what they call investigative genetic genealogy and made many mistakes with their use of it wrongly accusing innocent people of crimes they did not commit including in the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. Of course therefore I am concerned about the continued spread of investigative genealogy and the access LE and genealogists manage to gain to innocent peoples DNA to use. Here are details of a investigative genetic genealogy training course within Kansas LE:
Course detail: MCIGG - Midwestern Conference on Investigative Genetic

DNA Site That Thawed Cold Cases Sold As Forensics Business Booms

Here are details of another case where it appears investigative genetic genealogy has been used to identify a possible offender:

Familial DNA leads to arrest in 1988 Pinellas County cold case

I know it is easy for me or anyone to just say but I am very sorry for the victims in these cases. Again I must make the point as we start a new year that it is my belief that investigative genetic genealogy is a flawed 'science' that has been used by genealogists and LE to wrongly accuse many innocent people of crimes they did not commit starting in my opinion with the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. Again it is clear to me LE and their genealogists will continue to use investigative genetic genealogy they do not understand with the risk again in my opinion that other innocent people may be harmed in the way I believe may others already have by the mistakes of LE.

I know it is easy for me or anyone to just say but I am very sorry for the victims in these cases. Again I must make the point as we start a new year that it is my belief that investigative genetic genealogy is a flawed 'science' that has been used by genealogists and LE to wrongly accuse many innocent people of crimes they did not commit starting in my opinion with the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. Again it is clear to me LE and their genealogists will continue to use investigative genetic genealogy they do not understand with the risk again in my opinion that other innocent people may be harmed in the way I believe may others already have by the mistakes of LE.

I say again in my opinion LE have been presenting scientifically flawed supposed trillion to one DNA hits as indisputable fact when in reality they are non-existent because the science behind them is flawed:

Using this lead, investigators found that 54-year-old Larry Eugene Gould was a possible suspect. Gould was 23 years old at the time of the crime and lived in Pinellas County when the sexual battery occurred. Gould currently resides in Gallatin, Tennessee.

According to detectives, Gould did not dispute the DNA evidence but denied raping anyone. Detectives said Gould told them that he would have consensual sexual relations with people within their open business and within minutes of meeting them.

I say again in my opinion LE have been presenting scientifically flawed supposed trillion to one DNA hits as indisputable fact when in reality they are non-existent because the science behind them is flawed:

Using this lead, investigators found that 54-year-old Larry Eugene Gould was a possible suspect. Gould was 23 years old at the time of the crime and lived in Pinellas County when the sexual battery occurred. Gould currently resides in Gallatin, Tennessee.

According to detectives, Gould did not dispute the DNA evidence but denied raping anyone. Detectives said Gould told them that he would have consensual sexual relations with people within their open business and within minutes of meeting them.

Hence in case like the Washington State case of Mr Talbott the defence presented a consensual sex argument that was never going to wash with a jury when in reality again in my opinion the supposed DNA was likely non existent and the product of flawed and poor science:

Suspect Arrested in 1987 Double Homicide Cold Case - Skagit Breaking: Community News

Here is a piece from the Wall Street Journal about investigative genetic genealogy:

David Mittelman, who runs DNASolves, explains the numbers. Using DNA sequencing, he can analyze a sample for $5,000, which covers DNA extraction, genealogy and manpower. “Hopefully costs will halve in the next three to five years,” he says.

Hundreds more cold cases have been investigated since the Golden State Killer arrest. There have also been a few positive developments in the world of DNA forensics recently. Last month GEDmatch was acquired by Verogen, a forensic genomics company in San Diego. And on Dec. 30 President Trump signed the Debbie Smith Reauthorization Act of 2019, which provides $151 million a year to analyze untested rape kits. These trends are helping bring about a world in which criminals would have much more reason to think twice. That’s the world I want to live in.

Opinion | Your DNA Could Catch a Criminal

Last edited:
Here is a piece from the Wall Street Journal about investigative genetic genealogy:
David Mittelman, who runs DNASolves, explains the numbers. Using DNA sequencing, he can analyze a sample for $5,000, which covers DNA extraction, genealogy and manpower. “Hopefully costs will halve in the next three to five years,” he says.

Hundreds more cold cases have been investigated since the Golden State Killer arrest. There have also been a few positive developments in the world of DNA forensics recently. Last month GEDmatch was acquired by Verogen, a forensic genomics company in San Diego. And on Dec. 30 President Trump signed the Debbie Smith Reauthorization Act of 2019, which provides $151 million a year to analyze untested rape kits. These trends are helping bring about a world in which criminals would have much more reason to think twice. That’s the world I want to live in.

As I say again in my opinion the debate about investigative genetic genealogy and its use by LE to identify possible criminal suspects has not even started because people are not aware of the full facts again in opinion and this includes the fact LE, genealogists and ParaBon Labs have made mistakes and incorrectly accused innocent people of crimes they did not commit because their are scientific flaws in the investigative genetic genealogy they use that they do not understand. Hence the OPT IN to GEDMATCH campaign is based on a erroneous public safety argument as the correct offenders have not been identified in many cases and because of this the effect is quite the reverse in my opinion and LE and their genealogists can be a threat to innocent peoples lives if they are wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit. Hence again in my opinion may of the peoples whose mugshots are shown to promote investigative genetic genealogy at the website of the Institute For DNA Justice are actually innocent and LE and investigative genetic genealogy has actually caused a great deal of harm to them and their families by incorrectly accusing them of these crimes they did not commit. As I have said in my opinion the conviction of Mr Talbott in Washington State was a wrongful one as the science behind the supposed DNA hit was not challenged although in my opinion like many other investigative genetic genealogy hits in reality it does not exist and is the product of flawed scientific procedures. Therefore the relative whose DNA was used in this did not help to identify the right offender and again in my opinion her DNA was erroneously used to implicate and convict an innocent relative of hers in crimes she did not commit and of course LE are using her as what they term a 'genetic witness' to encourage other innocent people to enter their DNA into databases and again in my opinion this poses a threat to the safety of other innocent people who may be wrongly accused of crimes in the way I believe her relative was:

https://www.institutefordnajustice.org/

Institute for DNA Justice (@iminforjustice) | Twitter

INSTITUTE FOR DNA JUSTICE, C4294335 - COMPANIES-NUMBER.COM

As I say again in my opinion the debate about investigative genetic genealogy and its use by LE to identify possible criminal suspects has not even started because people are not aware of the full facts again in opinion and this includes the fact LE, genealogists and ParaBon Labs have made mistakes and incorrectly accused innocent people of crimes they did not commit because their are scientific flaws in the investigative genetic genealogy they use that they do not understand. Hence the OPT IN to GEDMATCH campaign is based on a erroneous public safety argument as the correct offenders have not been identified in many cases and because of this the effect is quite the reverse in my opinion and LE and their genealogists can be a threat to innocent peoples lives if they are wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit. Hence again in my opinion may of the peoples whose mugshots are shown to promote investigative genetic genealogy at the website of the Institute For DNA Justice are actually innocent and LE and investigative genetic genealogy has actually caused a great deal of harm to them and their families by incorrectly accusing them of these crimes they did not commit. As I have said in my opinion the conviction of Mr Talbott in Washington State was a wrongful one as the science behind the supposed DNA hit was not challenged although in my opinion like many other investigative genetic genealogy hits in reality it does not exist and is the product of flawed scientific procedures. Therefore the relative whose DNA was used in this did not help to identify the right offender and again in my opinion her DNA was erroneously used to implicate and convict an innocent relative of hers in crimes she did not commit and of course LE are using her as what they term a 'genetic witness' to encourage other innocent people to enter their DNA into databases and again in my opinion this poses a threat to the safety of other innocent people who may be wrongly accused of crimes in the way I believe her relative was:

https://www.institutefordnajustice.org/

Institute for DNA Justice (@iminforjustice) | Twitter

INSTITUTE FOR DNA JUSTICE, C4294335 - COMPANIES-NUMBER.COM

The Institute For DNA Justice is a 2 million dollar funded campaign to encourage innocent people to allow them access to their DNA to be used for investigative genetic genealogy based on the word justice and this is just one thread on a message board but I find the fact that I believe innocent people have been wrongly accused of crimes and any suffering because of investigative genetic genealogy is unjust as I do the fact this suffering is being used to encourage other innocent people to behave in a way that may lead to the same mistakes being made again and more innocent people suffering the same fate as those shown at their website.

Last edited:

So again in opinion as of today LE are being are still being allowed to make a public safety argument and use this emotional pressure on other innocent people to enter their DNA into databases for them to access. However in my opinion they have actually caused a great deal of harm to other people through their mistakes including in the Golden State Killer case where in my opinion the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson and the 'genetic witnesses' they are using may actually be innocent people caught up in their mistakes. Of course only yesterday in this New Year another suspect was identified in a serious crime through the use of investigative genetic genealogy inspired by what I believe was a serious mistake in the Golden State Killer case.

Again in my opinion this man might not be so decisive in his opinions if he had any idea what he was talking about and if he were or his loved one where wrongly accused of crimes through investigative genetic genealogy and again the same applies to everyone including the genealogists and other posters on this board:

Your DNA Could Catch a Criminal
Genetic databases are solving murders and rapes. Privacy scolds should pipe down.

Here are details of a Podcast related to investigative genetic genealogy:

Jessi has been listening to The Murder Squad since episode 1, and followed Paul and Billy's instructions and submitted her DNA to GEDMatch after using an ancestry site. In June, detectives in Colorado contacted her, asking her to help put together a family tree. And last month, an arrest was made in an almost 40-year-old unsolved murder.

In this week's Winter Distraction, Billy and Paul talk to the Squaderino who was instrumental in solving the first cold case by the Murder Squad community.

https://player.fm/series/jensen-and...distraction-our-first-cold-case-murder-arrest

Jessi has been listening to The Murder Squad since episode 1, and followed Paul and Billy's instructions and submitted her DNA to GEDMatch after using an ancestry site. In June, detectives in Colorado contacted her, asking her to help put together a family tree. And last month, an arrest was made in an almost 40-year-old unsolved murder.

In this week's Winter Distraction, Billy and Paul talk to the Squaderino who was instrumental in solving the first cold case by the Murder Squad community.

https://player.fm/series/jensen-and...distraction-our-first-cold-case-murder-arrest

As I have stated on this thread it is my opinion that the use of investigative genetic genealogy resulted in the misidentification of an innocent man in the Golden State Killer case and again in my opinion this man has been wrongly incarcerated for over a year when the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. I do not know what Colorado case is being referred to in the above post but here is one Colorado Cold Case where a potenetial suspect was identified through the use of investigative genetic genealogy. It is my opinion as I say that there was a misidentification in the Golden State Killer through flawed science so I assume that the people involved did not understand what they were doing and therefore this is why I have serious concerns that the OPT IN to GEDMATCH and other websites may lead to other innocent people wrongly being implicated in serious crime cases or this is my heartfelt belief and opinion:

Colorado murder case solved after 38 YEARS after cops trace killer's DNA on ancestry website | Daily Mail Online

Here are details of the latest case where investigative genetic genealogy has been used to identify a possible suspect in a murder case:

LISLE, IL — It's been exactly 44 years since 16-year-old Pamela Maurer was found raped murdered near the intersection of College Road and Maple Avenue in Lisle, but her murder has finally been solved and police believe the man responsible may have been a serial killer.

DuPage County State's Attorney's Robert Berlin announced Monday that police used investigative genetic genealogy to identify the murderer as Bruce Lindahl, of Aurora, who died in 1981.

Berlin said this marks the first case in Illinois in which investigative genetic genealogy was used to solve a murder. The first notable case that was solved in a similar manner was that of the Golden State Killer in California.

1976 Lisle Murder: Likely Serial Killer Identified As Murderer

Here are details of the latest case where investigative genetic genealogy has been used to identify a possible suspect in a murder case:

LISLE, IL — It's been exactly 44 years since 16-year-old Pamela Maurer was found raped murdered near the intersection of College Road and Maple Avenue in Lisle, but her murder has finally been solved and police believe the man responsible may have been a serial killer.

DuPage County State's Attorney's Robert Berlin announced Monday that police used investigative genetic genealogy to identify the murderer as Bruce Lindahl, of Aurora, who died in 1981.

Berlin said this marks the first case in Illinois in which investigative genetic genealogy was used to solve a murder. The first notable case that was solved in a similar manner was that of the Golden State Killer in California.

1976 Lisle Murder: Likely Serial Killer Identified As Murderer

Again I say I am very sorry for the victims in all these cases and I want LE to protect people and arrest killers including myself so I take no pleasure in saying these thinks but I need to say again that this case gained its inspiration to use investigative genetic genealogy from the Golden State Killer case and in that case I believe there was a misidentification of an innocent man as the offender and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson and in my opinion similar misidentifications have happened in many other cases where investigative genetic genealogy has been used:

44 years later, authorities to announce 'developments' in murder of Downers Grove South student

Again I say I am very sorry for the victims in all these cases and I want LE to protect people and arrest killers including myself so I take no pleasure in saying these thinks but I need to say again that this case gained its inspiration to use investigative genetic genealogy from the Golden State Killer case and in that case I believe there was a misidentification of an innocent man as the offender and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson and in my opinion similar misidentifications have happened in many other cases where investigative genetic genealogy has been used:

44 years later, authorities to announce 'developments' in murder of Downers Grove South student

In my opinion these misidentifications have caused a great deal of suffering to innocent people who have wrongly been accused of crimes and of course this also have negative impacts on their loved ones as well. I do not know in this case and hope they are right for the victims relatives sake but I believe in other cases innocent deceased people have been wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit through the use of flawed investigative genealogy and this is a violation of their dignity in death and just plain wrong.

The Murder Squad Podcast are taking credit for the arrest in a Colorado Cold Case where investigative genetic genealogy was used. I again I address concerned individuals, groups, Public Defenders and Politicians when I say again in my opinion that flawed investigative genetic genealogy 'science ' was actually used to wrongly accuse an innocent man Joseph DeAngelo of crimes he did not commit in the Golden State Killer case and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. This again in my opinion has caused an innocent man and his family a great deal of suffering and because of the mistakes of LE he is likely to appear again in a courtroom even though it has been known he was innocent was the day of his arrest and the actual offenders identity that of Ralph Leon Jackson known since 2010:

The Murder of Helene Pruszynski:
In January of 1980, Helene Pruszynski moved to Douglas County, Colorado. The 21 -year-old Wheaton College student was an aspiring journalist. She had just begun an internship at the local radio station KHOW. On January 16th, she took the bus from downtown Denver to Littleton after work. She would walk home from the bus stop—but during the walk that evening, she was abducted.

By 10:30 PM that night, the aunt Helene was staying with knew something was wrong. She immediately called the police. Helene’s body was discovered the next day in a field. She was nude from the waist down and her hands were bound behind her back. She had been sexually assaulted and stabbed nine times in the back.

The offender left behind semen on the victim according to court records. At the time, the investigation went cold. Detectives were dogged in their search for Helene’s killer.

As technology advanced, the DNA from the semen was put into databases hoping that something would get a hit. And for years they got nothing. But then Murder Squad listener Jessi learned about GEDMatch from the podcast—and decided to add her DNA profile to that database.

Our First Cold Case Murder Arrest - The Murder Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member