GUILTY VA - Steven Dale Meek II, 2, sexually abused, died of brutal trauma, Jan 11 2019 *arrests*

Will women ever learn? It's always the BF! Animals.

Kill them both. Now.

No! Tragically it is not always a boyfriend or even a male. This woman put everything in play for what all happened to her beautiful little son. She not only was a facilitator but she was just as evil as the male perp she conspired with in order to harm her child.

In every case I've read way too often recently with the same horrendous results and similar circumstances the willing coconspirator involved will be the bio mother of the horrifically abused and murdered child.

Imo to have the capabilty to sexually assault ones own little children or even know about it yet do nothing they have to have the same sick deviant mindset just like their coconspirator.

It's not about mothers learning anything. Millions of single moms choose good decent boyfriends all the time with great success with many of these men becoming great role models and loving parents to the mom's bio children.

It's all about these particular moms.

These type of abusive hideous moms dont care who they have around their children. It's never about the children.

Most are pure scum just like the ones they bed up with. Many are attracted to abusive men because they are often totally neglectful and abusive themselves to their own children. This way the mom know the live in wont object or leave them when they see how abusive and neglectful they are to their children but will join these kind of moms..with both tag teaming together against defenseless little children.

Just a few days ago there was a new thread about another mom who had sold her little 3 year old daughter to pedophiles for 13 years and if her daughter resisted the brutal rapes then her mom would physically assault her. Uggh

It is heartbreaking how many cases I have read recently where so called moms have been fully and willingly involved in all of the abuse including rapes and murders of their own biological children. I read similar cases just like this at least one every week.

The consistent theme lately is the child or children's moms were fully involved and were willing participants.

Imo it does such a disservice to all children who have suffered unimaginable abuses by pretending it happens only by a male or a boyfriend.

The ugly truth in so many of these same like crimes the bio mom was up to their eyeballs themselves in all of it.....including rapes and murders.

We all ready know that 60 percent of all abuses...gross neglect such as starvation or being locked in cages or closets...severely beaten and other forms of serious mistreatment of young children is being done 60 percent of the time by their own biological mother.

If they are capable of doing the majority of gross mistreatment to children they are very willing and capable of doing violent acts just like what this mom has been arrested and accused of doing. Imo

So the majority of maltreated and horrifically abused children (in all forms) are being done by their own mothers. We cant turn our heads and pretend it isnt happening and by whom most often.

These kind of dangerous moms are the very ones the children have to fear the most. They must be exposed for the hideous human waste they truly are.

They are to always be the first line of defense their children can always rely on yet they are the very ones who eithervsolely abuses them in so many horrendous ways or they team up with someone just like them.

Now tragically another little grave has to be dug for another beautiful dead child who deserved to be loved and protected by the one who have him life yet his worst 2 enemies lived in the same home with him.

Imo

Last edited:
This child was abused by his mother's boyfriend, while she was at work..they both are in jail on all kinds of charges...it is truly sickening.....

OMG - this site and sites like it make it nearly impossible to figure out how to post a new message. Well I could not figure it out so I will just have to post a reply to Ladypaints2play to get my message across..

I have been upset since this story since it came out. I am beyond angry about it.

It makes me question whether a god exists to allow such an incredibly horrific thing to happen to a completely innocent and precious 2 year old child. I don't believe in the death penalty, but if I had the unfortunate happenstance where I had witnessed such an act (especially this case) I would kill both the these people (if you can call them people) without any remorse. I would make sure of it.

The only solace is that if there is a god, this child would have peace.

I just cannot fathom that there is such evil in this world. I am beyond upset.

Two charged with sexual abuse, murder of two-year-old boy
This child was abused by his mother's boyfriend, while she was at work..they both are in jail on all kinds of charges...it is truly sickening.....

Two charged with sexual abuse, murder of two-year-old boy

I have been upset since this story since it came out. I am beyond angry about it. I have to post something.

It makes me question whether a god exists to allow such an incredibly horrific thing to happen to a completely innocent and precious 2 year old child. I don't believe in the death penalty, but if I had the unfortunate happenstance where I had witnessed such an act (especially this case) I would kill both the these people (if you can call them people) without any remorse. I would make sure of it.

The only solace is that if there is a god, this child would have peace.

I just cannot fathom that there is such evil in this world. I am beyond upset.

Just looking at his mugshot picture I can imagine the fear that his image installed into the poor baby each time he saw these “dead eyes “ of the perp! RIP sweet little boy x

Slain 2-Year-Old Suffered ‘Horrific’ Sex Abuse — and Pregnant Mom and Boyfriend Are Charged

.... Stephen Meek II died from extreme blunt force trauma to the head, and investigators determined his injuries were didn’t come from a fall. Now, Christiansburg police allege the boyfriend murdered him and that he’d been sexually abused by both the boyfriend and his mother in what Police Chief Mark Sisson described as a “horrific” case at a Friday press conference.

Sisson became emotional during the press conference while announcing the allegations. He added there is another alleged child victim in the case who is not being named.

Slain 2-Year-Old Suffered ‘Horrific’ Sex Abuse — and Pregnant Mom and Boyfriend Are Charged
The man has a son with another woman...:(...

.... Stephen Meek II died from extreme blunt force trauma to the head, and investigators determined his injuries were didn’t come from a fall. Now, Christiansburg police allege the boyfriend murdered him and that he’d been sexually abused by both the boyfriend and his mother in what Police Chief Mark Sisson described as a “horrific” case at a Friday press conference.

Sisson became emotional during the press conference while announcing the allegations. He added there is another alleged child victim in the case who is not being named.

14500617_1025142350937365_6935225291130229805_o.jpg

Thursday, February 28th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ ET) – VA – Stephen Dale Meek II (2) (Jan. 11, 2019, Christiansburg; sexually abused & blunt force trauma, died Jan. 13, 2019) - *McKenzie Kyle Hellman (25) (BF) arrested (1/13/19) & charge (1/17/19) with felony murder, aggravated sexual battery, inanimate sexual penetration, accessory to forcible sodomy, possession of child *advertiser censored* & 2 counts of accessory after the fact to product child *advertiser censored*. Held without bond.
*Kayla Nicole Thomas (25) “mom” arrested & charged (1/16/19) with forcible sodomy, inanimate object penetration of a person less than 13 yrs old, possession, production & distribution of child *advertiser censored* & child neglect. Held without bond.
Preliminary hearing on 2/28/19.

Abuse, *advertiser censored* charges sent forward in death of Christiansburg 2-year-old; murder case awaits autopsy

Abuse, *advertiser censored* charges sent forward in death of Christiansburg 2-year-old; murder case awaits autopsy

can't access article.... :(

Can someone give a 10% synopsis on this and if they have the next court date in there, please? TIA! :)

The next legal step in the case against a man accused of killing his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son must wait on an autopsy report, attorneys said Thursday.

McKenzie Kyle Hellman of Christiansburg was returned to jail after a minutes-long hearing in Montgomery County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, with Judge Robert Viar scheduling the next hearing in the case for May 30.

Tuesday, April 9th:
*Grand Jury Hearing (@ 1pm ET) – VA – Stephen Dale Meek II (2) (Jan. 11, 2019, Christiansburg; sexually abused & blunt force trauma, died Jan. 13, 2019) – only for *Kayla Nicole Thomas (25) “mom” arrested & charged (1/16/19) with forcible sodomy, inanimate object penetration of a person less than 13 yrs old, possession, production & distribution of child *advertiser censored* & child neglect. Held without bond.
Preliminary hearing on 2/28/19.
2/28/19 Update: Grand jury hearing on 4/9.

*McKenzie Kyle Hellman (25) (BF) arrested (1/13/19) & charge (1/17/19) with felony murder, aggravated sexual battery, inanimate sexual penetration, accessory to forcible sodomy, possession of child *advertiser censored* & 2 counts of accessory after the fact to product child *advertiser censored*. Held without bond.
2/28/19 Update: Waiting for autopsy report, preliminary hearing continued to 5/30.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back