GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina's Facebook wall is full of comments from devastated friends, but it's her final posts that have Ennemoser wondering if Tina knew something was going to happen to her.

On December 2 at 9:30 p.m., Tina wrote "If I should die before I wake, God Bless my friends. May I be remembered for my good heart and hopeless romantic ways."

Tina's last status update was on December 3 about 1:30 p.m. She wrote, "God, please protect us from the evils of this world."

http://www.wset.com/Global/story.asp?S=13633373

OMG! She knew she was surrounded by evil that she could not stop!!!!

BTW......JE eyes are so scarey to me!!!

Yes, second wife in nothern AL. I mentioned earlier I thought they would head for FL....seems all perps of all kinds do...but I heard on the weather this morning that FL is having a cold snap....spraying fields and worried about the strawberries and fruit crops. Surprise!

They had better head to Miami or the Keys, it's cold in all of north and central Fl. Just checked temperature in Miami is only 53 degrees.

Wonder if they have cell phones? pings?
a computer? hot spots?
Has Brittney logged on to her FB lately???
Teenagers ( and myself) can go through computer withdrawals, BAD!

Do we know anything about his 2 X's..........like age he met them?
age he married them? any elopements?
How he met them?
What in laws say about him?
Why the 2 divorces ?
Does he have a pattern? fantasies?
How does he get money?
Are his parents alive?

His mother is alive, she asked him to come home in a press conference today. He has a violent past. One as a teenager that the files have been expunged and destroyed. Of the top of my head I think this was the assualt of with deadly weapon, and then another similar charge in his twenties. Mom met him online, he has live with them for approximately three months, the changing of Brittany's last name online happens about a month into his stay. No mention of him working during this time.

Tina's family said they did not know he was living there until two weeks ago, met him once, called CPS, called Tina, Tina said she would tell him to leave. They never heard from her again.

That is the short version.

Oh, and the i love you and handcuff buddy messages from Brittany on Facebook, and Brittany's friends said he was "using her". Seems many people were aware that something was off about the whole thing. I found it very interesting that Tina didn't tell her family he was living there. She knew it would not be received well.

Ignoring your intuition is such a dangerous decision.

In Pittsburgh run aways aren't in the news allot but a murder with a runaway should be.
no way with our weather would they come north................

This may have been stated already, but I haven't been following this case TOO closely...

What car are they thought to be driving? Or, are they on foot (thus, the camping idea)?

Tina Smith's car 2005 silver neon xkf 2365.

I am wondering if Tina had NO CHOICE in the matter of him living there.
Did they over power her from the very beginning?
In her last words she KNEW she was going to die, IMO.
Both of them could of been threatening her in private all 3 months.

IIRC, back a few years ago, there was a case of a girl and her BF killing a mom.
and it was horrific IIRC. Both of them turned out to feed on each other's evilness
DIABOLICAL.............

Current temp in Phoenix is 68.Would need money for gas and food.

Now that would make sence, warm there.
Let's hope he is stupid enough to CHARGE gas and food!
Paper trail would be fantastic.

Did last thread say X wife in ALA??
He knows ALA area then.........warm tonight???

VERY cold in Alabama right now. Tonight's low is 26 and tomorrow's high is 39 (at least where I live).

Praying this child is found safe very soon!

Do we know if they took clothes? hygene products etc?

If not they may end up stealing stuff.

The car has not been spotted that we know of. I still saying NC where he went to school and family.

I have friends that has cabins in NC. He could be held up in sesonal cabin. I don't disagree with FL or Al either.

Is there a way to close the 1st thread? We have 2 separate threads going.

Does anybody else think he could be trying to hide an injured hand from the security camera in the Walmart picture? Sorry, I don't know how to link the picture

Does anybody else think he could be trying to hide an injured hand from the security camera in the Walmart picture? Sorry, I don't know how to link the picture

Welcome to WS nermal43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member