VA VIRGINIA police officer denied service at restaurant

Most LE yes had zero role in whatever it is motivating people to refuse them service...so hey continue to get your butt fired for refusing to do your job...

Who needs employees like that. They are not professional and would probably spit in a person's food.

I would blame the manager that hired these goof balls. Jmo. Unemployment checks and Welfare denied.

Sometimes misunderstandings occur when reading and trying to interpret the tone of a post made online. Things get misconstrued and offense is taken. It appears we are actually in agreement though.

Police officers and our first responders have an incredibly dangerous job. They selflessly risk their lives every single day..

IMO, I think it's absurd to deny them service at a restaurant (or any establishment for that matter), but I doubt it is something that truly concerns them at the end of the day.

Who needs employees like that. They are not professional and would probably spit in a person's food.

I would blame the manager that hired these goof balls. Jmo. Unemployment checks and Welfare denied.

It's not always easy to tell a goofball right away. People are on their best behavior during interviews and then you're stuck with them until they commit a fireable offense. With you on not getting unemployment after this though!

It's not always easy to tell a goofball right away. People are on their best behavior during interviews and then you're stuck with them until they commit a fireable offense. With you on not getting unemployment after this though!

You are right. Let's just hope these employees never need to call police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back