Various Investigation documents 11-6-08

sorry you made me giggle. I could hear you asking that...sort of a quiet plea. Wish I could help. I can't read them at all. I have a magnifying glass but just couldn't go there lol

I know, makes me sound desperate huh? sigh, I am I have tried everything to make it readable, bout ready to give up!!

I just found this from the last document dump. (It was on the SM site.) I hadn't seen it before. Unfortunately, I can't read it very well but it has something to do with a Tampa accident report that involved a ZG! :eek: Can someone with better skills than I have blow it up to see what it's about!!!?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...Anthony.Casey_discovery_1584-1638_Page_09.htm

The report starts here and goes forward for 2-3 pages.

I got this tip from another poster. Open up microsoft explorer and go to where ever you read you docs. fox, here whatever, in the lower corner there is a button where you can enlarge the resolution 100% 150% or whatever is comfortable for you. I did it and it worked. Hope this helps

I just found this from the last document dump. (It was on the SM site.) I hadn't seen it before. Unfortunately, I can't read it very well but it has something to do with a Tampa accident report that involved a ZG! :eek: Can someone with better skills than I have blow it up to see what it's about!!!?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...Anthony.Casey_discovery_1584-1638_Page_09.htm

The report starts here and goes forward for 2-3 pages.

Pink,

I also tried to read the documents as presented on fox but, even with blowing them up, couldn't make out the writing. I've been searching docstoc hoping the docs would be uploaded there. Docstoc has all the interviews and the DCF documents from the 11/6 release. However, this is not one of them. Does anyone have this set of docs in a cleaner format that could upload? TIA

Lil

I got this tip from another poster. Open up microsoft explorer and go to where ever you read you docs. fox, here whatever, in the lower corner there is a button where you can enlarge the resolution 100% 150% or whatever is comfortable for you. I did it and it worked. Hope this helps

Thanks for that tip, it blows it up but it becomes more and more blurry as you do so.

But in looking at the document, it looks to me like the date in the upper left hand corner is "4/9/07" - maybe that was the only traffic accident on record listing a Zenaida Gonzales and they have it in there to prove this is the only one?

That Zenaida's birth year is 1956. Can't make out first page at all.

Pink,

I also tried to read the documents as presented on fox but, even with blowing them up, couldn't make out the writing. I've been searching docstoc hoping the docs would be uploaded there. Docstoc has all the interviews and the DCF documents from the 11/6 release. However, this is not one of them. Does anyone have this set of docs in a cleaner format that could upload? TIA

Lil

Thanks Fay. Like Texas, I tried blowing it up but it blows up blurry. I can't believe that this was missed. From what I can tell, it's a traffic accident report for ZG in Tampa! I realize the date doesn't correspond but - the report itself is interesting! It has been suggested before that perhaps KC had access to DAVID records or other police records and the co-incidence of this report coming up and the lie she fabricated for her mother gives one pause! :eek:

From what I can read, short form accident report for an accident that occurred on April 7, 2007 at approximately 9 p.m., involving Zenaida G driving a 1991 Chevy and she had at least one passenger in the vehicle with her. Both ZG and her passenger have Tampa addresses, NOT ORLANDO or in the vicinity of Orlando at all. The other drive also resides in Tampa.

The other driver was at fault, T-boned ZG's vehicle on the passenger side.
Not sure because I can't read it too well but she may have been able to drive the vehicle away from the accident.

ZG was traveling northbound on Florida Avenue when the other driver was attempting to turn onto Florida Avenue. The other drive failed to yield the ROW to ZG and struck the rear passenger door panel.

As far as injuries, they have boxes on the front page of the report where the officer can indicate if a person is injured and at what level (i.e. nonincapacitating, incapacitating, fatal, none, possible). Can't read the first page of the report but on the last page of the report it indicates there were no injuries.

Approximate vehicle damage to ZG's vehicle was estimated to be $200.

An addendum to the report was written indicating that OSCO contacted Tampa Police to follow-up on the claim that ZG was admitted to Tampa General due to an MVA. TPD checked with Tampa General and after attempting a search of their records, no record of ZG was found.

TPD also searched their records to see if there was any record of a ZG with police involvement. There were a few hits for ZGs with different dates of birth than the ZG listed in the accident report.

Thanks Fay. Like Texas, I tried blowing it up but it blows up blurry. I can't believe that this was missed. From what I can tell, it's a traffic accident report for ZG in Tampa! I realize the date doesn't correspond but - the report itself is interesting! It has been suggested before that perhaps KC had access to DAVID records or other police records and the co-incidence of this report coming up and the lie she fabricated for her mother gives one pause! :eek:
I don't know why it's blurry for you guys. :waitasec: Sorry. That ZG accident gives me chills. Has she been planning this for a year, could it be? If so she is diabolical, it means something to police if it's in the docs. What is going on?!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...38_Page_09.htm

I went to the handwritten page numbered 1588 ... what are these "harrassing phone calls" from 2002? And how are they related to the case. I put my resolution at 140% and it's readable ...

Went a few pages before 1588 ... aliases know Iris N/Iris G (not as in ZG)

Modified: I think ZG (a real one) was getting harrassing calls back in 2001/2002 ... is that what anyone else is getting from those pages?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...38_Page_09.htm

I went to the handwritten page numbered 1588 ... what are these "harrassing phone calls" from 2002? And how are they related to the case. I put my resolution at 140% and it's readable ...

Went a few pages before 1588 ... aliases know Iris N/Iris G (not as in ZG)

Modified: I think ZG (a real one) was getting harrassing calls back in 2001/2002 ... is that what anyone else is getting from those pages?

I get an error when I click that link.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo