Vass deposition

Wow. JB makes an objection for the record that LKB clearly knows is an objection made out of personal frustration-She ignores JB and hooks JA up.

KC should be :tears: that LKB had to go.

I'm just now starting to read it. Not exactly sure yet but Shirley Mason is listed as "Also present" on the depo cover page.

My guess is it could be CM's wife. If she is a doctor maybe CM needed some pointers. If it was his wife present it explains his comment to JA about "taking out" JA somewhere because he did not like JA comment to him. Posturing. "See honey, I've still got it." Shows up on the white pages, so I believe it is his wife. jmo of course.

I can picture Coca Cola's press release now:

"Our products and containers do no off-gas any of the following:

-Dead Squirrel Odor
-Old Pizza Odor
-Non-existent Meat Odor
-Decomposition Gas Odor
-The hot air that comes out of the KC Anthony defense team

Please direct any question to our public relations department and reference press release #DOPIESTDEPOEVER"

Man the DT is paranoid and full on board with the A's persecution comples. JB attacks JA for "asserting" something when he said nothing. Because he was nodding. And CM says "We're all watching you". Good grief.

Anyone know who made the pizza that was in the box in the car? I wonder if that company knows their pizza can smell like a dead body. Great advertising don't you think? :waitasec:

Are you freakin kidding me that CM said to JA that he will take him? Take him where? For ice cream?
LKB must want to bury her head in a potted plant during that exchange-what loons-No wonder she rolled out.

ROFLMBO, that is about where I got to and decided I needed a break,lol......can you just imagine it? LOL
This is a must read....LKB is like a dog with a bone and won't give it up,lol. She is sharp but I feel like the more I read the madder I will be as they try it seems to portray the good doctor as doing this for money somehow...that dang patent and all.....pshaw!!:banghead:

Man the DT is paranoid and full on board with the A's persecution comples. JB attacks JA for "asserting" something when he said nothing. Because he was nodding. And CM says "We're all watching you". Good grief.

Almost like a bunch of sixth graders,lol.

ROFLMBO, that is about where I got to and decided I needed a break,lol......can you just imagine it? LOL
This is a must read....LKB is like a dog with a bone and won't give it up,lol. She is sharp but I feel like the more I read the madder I will be as they try it seems to portray the good doctor as doing this for money somehow...that dang patent and all.....pshaw!!:banghead:

Well, she has a point-He should be doing it for a crate of oranges, after all...

Page 108-109:

Q: Okay. and did your test include the --how did you conduct this test on the squirrel? did you bury it or did you --
A: No, it was on the surface -- actually, it was in my backyard. You should should see my wife's face on that one (gesturing). ...

lol

Vass is hilarious...

Pg 121:

Q: Okay, and did you take Investigator Vincent's ascertain that there were no maggots, just dried out pizza, to mean that there were no maggots in this case in the pizza box?

A: I think it literally stated there were no maggots in the pizza box. That's probably where I took it.

Q: Okay. Would that information have been important to you?

A: Not overly. It's just interesting that the pizza we allowed to decompose in this study at the decay facility also had no maggots associated with it, which means that the odor that pizza is putting out probably is not a very good attractant to the iridescent blow fly.

(snip)

Q: and tell me about the study of the pizza that you did at your laboratory-- or where did you do that study?

A: Yeah. I mentioned earlier we took that -- I stole a piece of pizza from my child, who was not pleased, and we allowed it to decompose at the -- not in my backyard, but actually at the decay facility.

I haven't gotten that far yet...

But did JA respond "How is my hair?"

Vass is a riot. I actually liked how he answered the very last question. In response to LKB's question about whether or not he knows fabric softener sheets are made with chloroform.

"Common sense would say no, but no you are correct I do not know 100% that fabric softener is made with a known carcinogen"

I'm just now starting to read it. Not exactly sure yet but Shirley Mason is listed as "Also present" on the depo cover page.

thanks Beach...
But it does not say Dr. or Esq. or other professional title..

Funny the Defense, namely Mason, complained about Ashton bringing a professor to the deposition yet he FAILS to disclose that they also had another party attend the Depo along with the 3 lawyers.

But they did say and "in the Vacant Chair"..so this Shirley person was present but not seated in the chair when they introduced themselves....

Thank you Dr Vass..

Bailiwick
Noun
"a person's area of skill, knowledge, authority, or work: to confine suggestions to one's own bailiwick."

O.M.G. How many times does the good doctor have to tell the defense that this was not a statistical or validation study. It was a comparative analysis. Shut up about the error rate already!

The rate Mr. Baez should be concerned about is the one on his mortgage. Maybe if he'd paid more attention to that he be able to make his house payments.

I am reading the about the Squirrel :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I just love it...:great::great:

Baez "Where did you get the squirrel?"
Vass "..from Dr Klippel..U of T..he is in zooarcheology"
Baez "and did he kill the squirrel for you or did..."
Vass "No. He claimed it was a hit and run..."
Baez "...so no one reported it to the Police?" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Vass "not to my knowledge"

Baez "this doctor normally carries squirrels..frozen squirrels in his freezer or something like that?"
Vass "Absolutely!. He is a zooarcheologist, has any manner or animals available for research purposes at any given time"

Pgs 113-114
Baez "You didn't run 14 squirrels, you just did a test on 1?"
Vass "If Dr Klippel had 14 squirrels, I would have run 14. But No, we only had one, unfortunately."

O.M.G. How many times does the good doctor have to tell the defense that this was not a statistical or validation study. It was a comparative analysis. Shut up about the error rate already!

The rate Mr. Baez should be concerned about is the one on his mortgage. Maybe if he'd paid more attention to that he be able to make his house payments.

Make his house payment? but then who would have paid for his vacation to Paris, France?
Thanks KB
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...h-explains-why-jose-baez-is-here-to-stay.html July 2010

She highlighted that his monthly mortgage payment is $4,500, but he hadn’t paid it since August 2009.

“But that didn’t stop him skipping his client Casey Anthony’s hearing on June 21 because of his vacation in Paris,” Belich added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRUTHSEEKER85!!
Back