Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Just googled the address listed in the Stones of Grace website and it does also come up as a colonic medical center owned by a Tammi P.

ETA - listed as "Healing Waters Colonics and Havilah Medical"

Yep, and Havilah Medical is the business she started AFTER her arrest.... She talked about what she lost, but didn't talk about all the businesses she started after the arrest.

I fully expect she will get probation... I don't like it at all, but the judge just seemed to be very sympathetic toward her. I also expect they will not go forward with the new adoption but will instead assume guardianship and be satisfied with that for a few years until they can finagle a way to adopt without a home study.

Such a shame that even though she has been found guilty on all charges...there is still no real justice for Gabriel. He should be home with his Daddy tonight, he should know how very much his Daddy loves him, he should know his name is Gabriel Scott Johnson! He may never know his true identity and that in itself is criminal!

I don't think so - it seemed like he was expecting a very quick verdict from the jury. And I'm sure he doesn't think too highly of someone insinuating during testimony that an attorney bribed a judge with a case of Jack Daniels!

I wonder if that was originally that Grace's Closet of Care that got shut down, because it shows the website was originally created in May of 2011, but updated May 6, 2012 (in the middle of the trial).

Does the prosecutor know about this?

ETA: I wonder if the charity approval will go through now that she's a CONVICTED FELON?

The Closet of Care charity is different but I don't want to post about it cause it involves their minor child.

moo

These people are brazen for sure! Who does this? Seriously...who in their right freakin' mind does this when they're on trial for conspiracy to commit interference with child custody and forgery! Tell me this woman isn't desperate for a baby...lot's of babies!

The Closet of Care charity is different but I don't want to post about it cause it involves their minor child.

moo

I wonder how many LCC's and non profits they have!

:eek: Rules for Stones of Grace

Acceptanceagreement.jpg

A quick check of You Tube turned up several videos for Havilah medical, featuring a very short haired Tammi. Haven't seen that look/hairstyle on her. I'm not sure if it is OK to post a link or not, but you can certainly find them easily without one.

That really angered me as I watched it. Really, Beth Karas? She's no woman of faith! She's a liar and a charlatan. IMO, she's a horrible, horrible, selfish creature. No true woman of faith would act as she did. I was insulted by Karas' statement.

I had no idea Beth was so gullible. I guess all the "I'm a christian" talk and more than a few cross necklace clutches is all it takes. Go figure. I always felt Beth was a smart cookie.
I would of thought a good Christian woman would have worked with Logan and Elizabeth towards making life better for little Gabriel instead she worked extra hard at tearing them further apart. I see her as manipulative and evil. poor Gabriel and Logan. My heart hurts for them.

I'm thrilled with the verdict. I'm disappointed that the Perp wasn't cuffed right there in the court room in front of Gabriels grandpa. That would of been a little sweeter. That smile of hers is poison, toxic, beware.

Does anyone know which church or religious organization Tammi Smith claims to attend?

:eek: Rules for Stones of Grace

Acceptanceagreement.jpg

Carry a full college load and keep a B+ average, on top of taking parenting classes, counseling and doing assigned chores outside of keeping their own apartment neat and clean. Etc, etc, etc...

Are you not allowed to have a job? all of that read as a whole: sounds like a thinly veiled cult.

Tammi will surely want Judge K to know about all her good works.

http://www.stonesofgrace.org/

FOUNDERS:
Tammi & Jack Smith

2801 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ. 85016
(623) 687-1887

anybody who can screencap and splay this out will be worshipped by the rest of us.

My gosh. She's insane!!!!!! She wants to create a facility for young, troubled moms so she can have her pick of the litter! A whole house filled with an endless supply of pregnant young women or poor, young mothers, that she can pressure to give up their babies to her. Crazy!

This woman is a nut.

These people are brazen for sure! Who does this? Seriously...who in their right freakin' mind does this when they're on trial for conspiracy to commit interference with child custody and forgery! Tell me this woman isn't desperate for a baby...lot's of babies!

I have to wonder if it's not some kind of mental illness. Now how could they get an LLC if she's a convicted felon? And where do they plan to get an apartment complex to house all those pregnant mothers and babies.

I sure hope the judge sees this because I do believe she's a threat to society.

MOO

Mel

Carry a full college load and keep a B+ average, on top of taking parenting classes, counseling and doing assigned chores outside of keeping their own apartment neat and clean. Etc, etc, etc...

Are you not allowed to have a job? all of that read as a whole: sounds like a thinly veiled cult.

Keep those mamas busy enough and tami will be sitting in a room caring for 20 youngins all to herself. Isn't that what she wants? And when they're old enough - back to the parents the go. She only likes babies from what I recall of her giving up her previous kids.

This would be like winning the lottery to her!

MOO

Mel

I logged off too early last night! I wonder when they stopped taking donations? IIRC, Kidfinders tried to start up something like this. They wanted to raise money to buy property to buy a home for wayward girls or something like that.

In this case, every girl they housed would also be receiving WIC, food stamps, etc. That B+ average also has me thrown for a loop! I can imagine young girls, running their rats maze getting kicked out for grades below that well above average. What to do with their babies? Mother Tammi knows...

I can't paste the rules for "Stones for Grace" but wanted to comment.

I have a problem with #1 6 7 8 10 16.

#5 has a spelling error.

#6 does she mean the Mom or the baby?

#14 is ok except the creepy hugging part.

#19 impossible to enforce

#20 is just confusing. If you break the rules and upper staff throw you out "they" will try and find alternate arrangements for you. Who is they?

I agree she just wants an apartment load of babies to be on hand at her disposal.
I think she should add "all mothers and children will wear matching uniforms, LOL".

I can't paste the rules for "Stones for Grace" but wanted to comment.

I have a problem with #1 6 7 8 10 16.

#5 has a spelling error.

#6 does she mean the Mom or the baby?

#14 is ok except the creepy hugging part.

#19 impossible to enforce

#20 is just confusing. If you break the rules and upper staff throw you out "they" will try and find alternate arrangements for you. Who is they?

I agree she just wants an apartment load of babies to be on hand at her disposal.
I think she should add "all mothers and children will wear matching uniforms, LOL".

You must be 18-30 but you must be in school with a 3.5 gpa? What? First of all a 3.5 gpa is pretty ambitious, especially for a single mom. Second, what if they already graduated high school/college?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back