Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Blatchford, http://fullhttp://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/05/10/tori-stafford-michael-rafferty-evidence/

Yet throughout the nine weeks of the trial, as even police witnesses sometimes grew tearful in the stand and journalists snuffled, the jurors maintained their composure and gravity, as jurors before them almost always have done.
‘The jurors were tougher, smarter and more resilient than the system credited’

None of them swooned.

No one gasped in horror.

Not a one ever put up a hand, asking for a break.

As ever, the jurors were tougher, smarter and more resilient than the system credited. They deserved more than the judicial equivalent of a pat on the head.

Odds are, in the words famously uttered by the actor Jack Nicholson in the movie A Few Good Men, they could even have handled the truth.

The jury IMO had a right to hear about the laptop.

IMO a jury has the right to hear everything that pertains to evidence. How can we expect a fair trial for the victim and their family when we omit things due to human error?

I will never understand this.

MOO

WoW! No wonder the family is swallowing so hard. How do ya go make supper after reading that!!!

I hope that's the worst of what news is to come, I'm not so sure how much more I wanna know. (wishes I could send a text to a jury member)

For three months leading to the murder of Victoria 'Tori' Stafford, Michael Rafferty searched the Internet for 'underage rape, real underage rape, real underage rape pictures, pre-teen nude, pre-teen model galleries and nude pre-teen.'

He also accessed a 'how-to-guide' on raping children and dozens of child *advertiser censored* videos, including some featuring incest and one purporting to be a "snuff movie" involving a child.

LFP - http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741946.html

ETA I feel sick, my hands are shaking.

Wow! And the flood gates of information have opened.

Let's not go there. MR's mom is NOT responsible here, she is not on trial, there is no reason to be discussing her at this point.

Thanks,

Salem

I wasn't downing his mother. I was just thinking she must feel awful knowing now because i am sure she didn't know about the laptop when she said her son was innocent. Again i was not trying to be rude in any way towards his mother.

After everything we've heard, this is too much to bear. Our justice system.

I'm going to go for a long walk, and then I'll pour a large drink. Where is everyone? Are you all doing the same?

After everything we've heard, this is too much to bear. Our justice system.

I'm going to go for a long walk, and then I'll pour a large drink. Where is everyone? Are you all doing the same?

I'm crunching on my salt-free tortilla like a maniac, that's what I'm doing. That jury better come back with First Degree Murder and nothing less--if they don't when they get home and get to hear what we just heard they will regret it forever. MOO!

IMO a jury has the right to hear everything that pertains to evidence. How can we expect a fair trial for the victim and their family when we omit things due to human error?

MOO

I blame our laws. I said it before. Our laws protect the criminal not the victim and their family. I'm ashamed and disgusted.

It's no wonder poor Rodney had to suck it up so many times. How does a parent handle something like this? How does a parent listen and watch what the monster who is accused of murdering their little girl did, watch him rolling his eyes knowing what he has done leading up to their baby girl's murder.

No child has to go through what Victoria went through. Ever.

Tori's Law

http://www.petitiononline.com/vict888/petition.html

I have to go out, get away from this stuff, cannot fathom how this could be and need some space... so I'm going out to mow my lawn, and think and pray that the jury is guided to the right decision. Wow, this hurts me, a stranger to Tori... what must this information do to her mom and her dad? Thanks to all of you here, so faithfully watching for justice to be served.

I'm crunching on my salt-free tortilla like a maniac, that's what I'm doing. That jury better come back with First Degree Murder and nothing less--if they don't when they get home and get to hear what we just heard they will regret it forever. MOO!

If it were me on that jury and I found out that the judge didn't think I could use this information in an appropriate manner in determining guilt or innocence I'd be furious. And they can't even speak out about it.

Argggg.....

This is going to have huge repercussions. It's as bad as the tapes that were left out of the Bernardo trial. Only this time it was the judge who did it not the defence attorney.

MOO

I think he killed her. I really do.

Me too. And I believe she confessed because she didn't want to testify in court. She probably thought if she confessed that was it. Rafferty would be free and she would take the fall.

These 2 are evil...murderous duo. I hope they never see the light of day ever again.

I just read the article in London post ....did a google search and found link mentioned too ....I am absolutely sick...but not surprised ....I have and knew MR was heavily involved in child *advertiser censored* ....see article for Proof !!!!!!!!....Omg robynhood...this concludes my thoughts posted previously on thread a few days ago! ....abusive male , child perv ...IMO ..an confirmed by the lap top evidence found on M.R. laptop....knew there had to be something on those computers as mentioned by so many here ....ugh wish the jury knew the whole truth....so darn sad///robynhood!....yep released secs after jury was sequestered ...IMO there is tons more!!!....robynhood ...

Here is a huge cyber hug for all of you... I now I certainly need one.

Just reading the reports now.....how could they? I am bawling my eyes out, this is horrible....they better come up with a guilty verdict. I just dont know what to say.............:( :( :( :(

MOO

this is an example of more rights for the criminal than the victim MOO

i am confident that if he gets off he will be tried again. MOO

Feel like I am sitting on pins and needles right now. Please men and women of the jury do the right thing.

Murderous duo and they do not deserve to see the light of day. Please, please jury make the right decision and and do it quickly.

Hang in there all, as justice is on its way.

ETA: Damm but this has been a long time coming.

eleph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member