Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he might really find out about all that she-male stuff, if he hasn't already.

Somehow, I think the Bowels of the Kingston Pen may be a wee bit different than that Chatham Jail.

Oh yes.........much, much different!

But the jury probably did notice his attire on one of the trial’s most unpleasant days, when pathologist Michael Pollanen detailed the frightful wounds inflicted on Tori, who was kidnapped, raped and beaten to death with a hammer. To the distress of Tori's relatives, seated at the front of the public gallery, Mr. Rafferty sported a crisp new purple shirt – Tori's favourite colou, and the family emblem.
As the awful autopsy images were flashed on to the screen – Tori’s skull was cracked, 16 of her 24 ribs were broken by being stomped upon, and her liver was lacerated – he looked bored, and at one point yawned.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ertys-evil-defies-explanation/article2430646/

Now he might really find out about all that she-male stuff, if he hasn't already.

Somehow, I think the Bowels of the Kingston Pen may be a wee bit different than that Chatham Jail.

You are right about that lol

I don't think he'll make it. I expect to see MR on suicide watch from tonight.

Well done crown and jury.

s

I need a group hug!! Thank you everybody for beeing here in the past nervwrecking weeks. For all the interesting discussions and arguments. For support, love and optimism. We made it !! tears are running and they are full of joy ! Thank you Gowdey, thank you jurors ....thank you everybody for helping to serve JUSTICE !

So happy about all 3 charges, but very upset with the SA....as that means that VS lived through this horrible ordeal....
evidence proved to me that MR did SA her, but I was hoping that somehow she didn't have to live through it!

this has been such an emotional week. I got no work done at work and I have been so preoccupied with this case. I feel like I can breathe again as well. I am so happy for Tori's family and I am just so overwhelmed with emotion.

I don't think he'll make it. I expect to see MR on suicide watch from tonight.

Well done crown and jury.

s

We can only hope. He wont do it. He is a selfish sick jerk... I had to change that up since I used *advertiser censored* so many times and I dont ever use those words

Back from a T/O :( Just wanted to say that I have discovered something about myself. I am very naive and trusting and have not been exposed to the seedier side of life, therefore, have a difficult time seeing evil in others. I truly wanted to believe that there was no rape because I couldn't bear to think of a little girl, the same age as my nieces being tortured in that way. It was the lack of motive for me, I had posted that if there were any indication of MR being interested in child *advertiser censored*, etc then I would have no problem finding him GUILTY but I just couldn't get there with what we knew. After the jury was sequestered and the info about MR released, I cried. I got it wrong. I could not imagine such debauchery, evilness, depravity, cruelty..... I was so nervous that the jury would come back with something less than 1st deg because of the withheld info, but they got it right. It is difficult to follow a trial via tweets, I think a lot is lost. I followed this case because it happened in my backyard (figuratively) and it truly touched/penetrated my heart. I am so glad that justice prevailed.

welcome back! I think we've all been crying ...

this case happened (almost literally) in my backyard

I remember the first time I saw a Tori flyer up in a storefront & I don't think I'll ever forget her cherubic little face

i need a group hug!! Thank you everybody for beeing here in the past nervwrecking weeks. For all the interesting discussions and arguments. For support, love and optimism. We made it !! Tears are running and they are full of joy ! Thank you gowdey, thank you jurors ....thank you everybody for helping to serve justice !

*****hugs*****

So happy about all 3 charges, but very upset with the SA....as that means that VS lived through this horrible ordeal....

sorry sometimes I am just a donkey. Wanted to ask this all the time, what is SA ?

Now that I can breathe, I am going to go back to where we all stated that the verdict was in so I can experience everyone's reactions.

May I add that that the London Knights are once again the OHL (Ontario Hockey League) Champions, much celebration going around in my city tonight!

my brother was at the game

I can imagine it taking him an hour longer than usual to get home from there LOL

A friend of mine just arrived home to her place in Woodstock and on her door was a purple butterfly with "TORI" written on it... She texted me the photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo