VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her I just want to say what did you expect you stupid *****. Did you really think you were going to walk? Oh my gosh such joy. jmo

Does this mean she goes to her new residence tonight? You know, The Last Place JA Sees Before She Dies?

And the world breathes a collective sigh of relief.

So... Donovan is on parole and now Jodi is a convicted felon, doesn't that stop their little connection?

The next phase of the trial, the jury will decide if there is an aggravating factor.
If yes, then she will be facing the death penalty.

She is facing the DP or LWOP as of right now.

Will there be live coverage tomorrow?

Now, can we get eveyone's "faces" back? Justice has been served.

Lets Rock for Justice

[video=youtube;gj0Rz-uP4Mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk[/video]

Jodi -- murder 1

Just fished my little elephant charm out of the candle....
Going to polish it off...cherish it .....let it reflect in the setting sunlight...
...there is goodness in this chaotic world....
.....love doesn't die.....

I forget the term he used, but didn't he say that it was felony murder, because it's a crime to remain in the house once you are no longer welcome in the house? Didn't he say something to the effect in his closing, "I know if someone's in my house, and they start stabbing, and shooting me, they're no longer welcome in my house". And because she was no longer welcome in Travis' house, she killed him in the commission of a crime, making it felony murder. I don't remember the scenario about the gun that you're referring to.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the amazing amount of work you did for us in the other thread! You brought so much understanding to this process.
:rose:

Yeah I think he said, "I'm a nice guy, but sorry, if you start stabbing be you're no longer welcome in my home."

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 18m

#JodiArias GUILTY!! 12 of 12 say PRE-MEDITATED MURDER 1!!!!! They nailed it!!!!!! RIP #TravisAlexander. Love you brother!! I got ur back!!

Mikee Daniels 33 seconds ago
Ahhh, what a great day. After all these months! Justice at last,. I will indeed raise a glass of champagne when I get home tonight. You are all the best! Civil lawsuit next, and penalty phase also. She's history, and will never see the light of freedom ever again, thank God. I noticed she finally managed to muster up some genuine emotion. For herself......of course.

I'm pretty sure I just saw Lisa Andrews in the gallery (crying).

I think I saw the guy (last name Alexander, but not related) that said "Travis never owned a gun" squalling like a baby! I'm not sure if it was this same guy, but never the less.......he showed more emotion than anybody. He made me cry! I saw Deanna, Lisa, KCL and several others.

So does Jodi stay at that county jail until it's all over or is she headed to prison tonight?

she won't go anywhere until after sentencing. but i bet the girls at the state prison are waiting for her.....from what i've read, they don't like her much either.

she won't be the queen of the jail anymore. she'll be the new beeyotch who thinks she's somethin'. i doubt she'll think that for long!!

:floorlaugh:

Am I wrong because I can't get enough of watching it over and over. Lil Miss Quiver Lips waiting in anticipation as the verdict is about to be read... and you just know in her warped little mind she is expecting it to go her way. Thank you to the jury and the attorneys and the family/friends for fighting the good fight for Travis.

I find it absolutely fascinating that the deliberations appeared to be all about whether or not they agreed on the Pre-meditation only and/or Felony Pre-Med. Fascinating.

All the speculation in the social media and not one word about THAT being the possibility. I love this jury.

As far as I know she has been convicted of murder 1 today so she is guilty and now right after she leaves the court she will be sent to a penitentiary.
For how long still has to be decided as to life or life without parole or the death penalty.
If I am wrong somebody please correct me.

She's in county jail until sentencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member