Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never knew this stuff about the letter that JA sent Ryan Burns where she told him he was never in danger, she's not a serial killer, and told him he was a *advertiser censored* for the state, by giving them the info about the license plate being upside down. I didn't even know he was the one who told them that.

:facepalm:

She is frightening .. and that's the exact wording of the letter to Lisa. Nice. She's pure evil. Greta had photocopies of the letters, hope they get released!

Omg jean c reporting that the grandmother is at the jail walking from the car with no wheelchair. It was all for show.

She can probably walk short distances and as long as there is a place to sit inside she can manage. Taking care of my mom for so many years....

Maybe I imagined it, I thought the clerk read the results of the other charges also.
ie: burglary, etc. If I was not imagining it, does anyone have a link to those findings also? not just the murder 1 verdict?

I swear this trial has scrambled my brain :(

If they are a hung jury on aggravating circumstances, we have to enpanel a whole new jury to decide aggravating circumstances.

How would a new jury be brought up to speed in this case?

I'm impressed:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I know I was quite fortunate. Many posts disappeared, and some were probably actionable. I think fortune smiled upon me many times.

Jodi's personal website (i'm not sure it should be linked here) and I'm not going to quote what was said because it's disgusting. It's the entry dated today. Just take my advice and don't read through the 250+ comments in support of her.. it's maddening. Her website can be found via google and I know it's be stated here before.

If you mean twitter? It's shutdown
And Jodie is innocent website packed and left town.

Love the blue ribbons for mr. Travis alexander....god love all of you.

So her first words to describe her feelings when she heard "guilty" was that she 'went blank'. Why not bring on some more fog, Jodi?

Anyone watching Vinnie on HLN? Jean C just said JA's mom and grandmother are visiting JA. Grandmother is not in a wheelchair, and walked from the car into the jail. Interesting. I'm not bashing grandma, but wonder if the defense team set that wheel chair up as a prop for the jurors to see?
Oh wait. Of course they did! (Sarcasim!)

Wow that's pretty horrendous if they used the wheelchair as a prop.

So what is the plan for tomorrow?

What am I gonna do now when I want to avoid actually working?

if i wasn't mobile i could. if someone hasn't found it and posted by the time i get home i can do it then. BTW how is the deer mouse in your cupboard lol?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Evicted! :) it's crazy but I worry about her... Hope no ones cat gets her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg this was the first day to get a TO. I'm finally free.

I'm just elated that this evil woman was found guilty. I shouldn't be surprised that de immediately did an interview. Her evil has no limits.

Do you know if this can be watched on line? Where I live I can't get that channel. Thanks so much.

Justice for Travis...finally!!!

Not sure if there is a live stream online, but do believe a transcript will be available later. It was a great and very informative show for a change.

I am in the MDT zone and it does replay here at 11:00pm tonight for anyone else interested. That is on the Cable One system for me.

CD's can be shattered and filed into blades. I doubt she'll be allowed CD's

IIRC, the two appliances must be purchased through the commissary and have very short cords and other modifications suitable for prisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74