Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me she told her DT to take a hike. She is running the show, nobody is going to stop her from talking.

You made me think of something. I bet her interviews also will help jurors (later when they can watch) to feel better about their verdict. No matter how just, I know it is so hard to pass a guilty sentence, especially when the DP may be involved. Her interviews will be a confirmation for them that she truly is guilty and has no remorse.

Yep... I hope that they take the time to do a little research. They will have peace of mind as I would think that some of them have a tiny doubt that they'd like settled.

When our inmates were on suicide watch they got a paper sheet and paper gown...no strings, shoes, socks, ties....nada....I've watched many a nekkid crazy inmates pretending to be suicidal and a handful of serious self-mutilators...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why does this make me happy?

Hey y'all...I just wanted to say that it's been great bonding with you as we have all experienced this trial in real time. I'm not going anywhere, but I want to thank those who have shared their passion for justice, and particularly for justice for what's been most important--Travis and his family. It's truly been inspiring for someone contemplating a job as a prosecutor. Thank you all! There are very good people here.

And thank you to WS for providing a spot for us!!! :seeya:

BTW, while I support and hope for the DP in this case, I believe justice will be served if she never sees freedom again.

Thank you for saying all this so well for so many of us. :seeya:

I want Jodi to get the death penalty because, IIRC, people on the Row live in solitude; is that correct?

Jodi had a 9mm and ammo. If she wanted to die she could have
Eeeeexacty!! She is gonna going go down swinging with the bat of manipulation! She wants everyone to believe she doesn't want LWOP in the hopes that it's exacty what she gets.

::::shaking head:::: not gonna work with this jury.

I'll tell you what she didn't say: "I'M SORRY"

The interviewer even ASKED her if she had a message for the Alexander family!

Un friggin believable.

Not surprising at all . . . this is classic Jodi. Only a super narcissist would hold an interview like this after a murder one conviction . . . she is so arrogant, narcissistic, manipulative, totally unremorseful and delusional. She only ever, ever thinks of herself - she is completely incapable of thinking of anyone else. She is incapable of owning up to anything or feeling sorrow. She is as evil as they come.

Hopefully the jury will give her what she wants (wink, wink) and puts her to death.

I'm so relieved and grateful that the jury did the right thing. Jodi Arias is a dangerous human being. There is no doubt in my mind that if given her freedom, she would kill again. Sadly, this is a mixed blessing as she needed to be caught but at what cost? The life of a promising young man, his loving family and friends, and her family as well. There are no winners here.

On another note, I want to thank the team of moderators and administrators here at Websleuths. This is an amazing forum and you all are such wonderful people. The commitment to victims, the missing, the murdered, and their loved ones is truly remarkable. I appreciate all of you. Thank you!

eyeshots99
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes but I was under the impression that it all had to be agreed on by the prison warden. And I'm sure the warden would have the ultimate yes or no say? So who gave the approval for this interview? I can't believe that the prisoners are the ones calling the shots about when they can do interviews.

She wasnt at the county jail...she was still at the courthouse. Her attorneys were able to set it up.

Something tells me she told her DT to take a hike. She is running the show, nobody is going to stop her from talking.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised! Tomorrow should be very interesting.

I respect your opinion, but totally disagree and i truly think they would have and should have just went with a realistic defense of admitting what she had done was out of control behavior due to jealousy and rage and then claim she is very very sorry and I am willing to bet her outcome would have been XX number of years in prison, rather than the DP or LWOP.

So, IMO, not only was this defense totally outragious and contained needless destruction of the victim and his family, the end result of it was a heck of a lot worse than if they would have went with my approach.

People can show amazing forgiveness and compassion if they are not lied to over and over and over.

Actually, telling the truth and taking the lumps for it would have earned her all that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Fox's On The Record with Greta now has Troy Hayden and Jodi interview on her show.

even if she gets the death penalty it will be years & years before they can execute her. at least 10 and maybe more like 18.

please - this "old, gray & wrinkly" bit is somewhat insulting for those of us old bags over age 50 - we are getting older and grayer & wrinklier--and guess what-? you'll be there yourself in the blink of an eye...if you are lucky to live long enough!
Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget
I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

Well put.

She is, what? 32 now? If she gets DP, she will be 42 at the earliest. Probably more like 50 with the appeals she will be entitled to under the DP.

I am 45 and in the prime of my life. I am happier, healthier, more fit and more productive than at any other time in my life.

"Wrinkly and gray" is likely wording that makes people feel better but honestly the only way Jodi will see old age is with LWOP.

I know death row is a joke, but even so, Jodi isn't likely to go to the chamber as an old woman.

Repeat after me Jodi Ann: "I am sorry for what I did. I am sorry for all the pain I have caused." See how easy that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998