Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just my opinion but if she really wanted to die I believe there would be some evidence of suicide attempts over her lifetime to back up her ideations. Every defense mental health 'expert' claimed suicidal ideations were evidence of depression, anxiety, PTSD - yet she was never on suicide watch in jail and there's been no previous attempts that we've been made aware of either. To me that reeks of manipulation. It's a very common ploy for abusive personalities to use threats of suicide to hold loved one's hostage and control other people's actions.

Quoting myself.

This guy is freaking me out.

One of his many threats:

Grim ‏@GrimlinSkeleton 14h
Planted some IEDs in the #jodiarias Superior Court room in Phoenix Arizona tomorrow I'll become a HERO and also shot by pigs once I unload.

I do believe he should be looked at. Not really concerned about IED's. He looks to be about the same age as the Florida teenager that shot the baby in the face.

Did you scroll down and see the photo without the ski mask?

I'll tell ya this, before the jury came in yesterday it was obvious both Nurmi and Willmott knew what was coming. I saw Jodi's Mom smiling and chatting with Donovan and Willmott. I keep thinking she may be relieved Jodi is off her hands now.

Hey KCL..

I heard somewhere that Katie W ended up in elevator with JM just after Verdict.. True???

In the t.v. interview, Arias criticised Martinez because he failed to include certain evidence. Yes, this jailhouse "lawyer" actually believes it is the prosecutor's job to present evidence for her. She should be looking at Nurmi and Willmott but she calls the prosecutor a hypocrite. I'm trying to imagine what trial would have been if she had continued representing herself, complete with forged documents offered in evidence.
Hiya Tuba! Did you do any more readings??? If so, where can we go to read them?

This is just my opinion but if she really wanted to die I believe there would be some evidence of suicide attempts over her lifetime to back up her ideations. Every defense mental health 'expert' claimed suicidal ideations were evidence of depression, anxiety, PTSD - yet she was never on suicide watch in jail and there's been no previous attempts that we've been made aware of either. To me that reeks of manipulation. It's a very common ploy for abusive personalities to use threats of suicide to hold loved one's hostage and control other people's actions.

BBM...
I smell the manipulation all the way down in here in South Alabama. It stinks. :blushing:

Was Nurmi actually there? I never saw him.
Nurmi is first chair, so he would have to be there for the reading of the verdict. I didn't see him until after the Judge dismissed the jury and called the attorneys up to the bench. Neither he nor Juan received any face time during yesterday's proceedings.

May I ask all of you a question? Do you feel Jodi received a fair trial?

so jodi said juan is a hypocrite because he called her the apitamey of a liar since he has lied so much in open court? well i'd like to see jodi put a list of all these "lies" together.

i think she might be confusing lies with the truth,which she seems to be allergic to

I was disappointed with the verdict coverage. Darn it, I wanted a split screen. I wanted to see the reactions from JM and Det Flores. I heard Det Flores' wife and family were in the courtroom as well. I really wanted to see what they looked like.

I thought the two women sitting in front of the Alexander family were the wives of JM and Det Flores. (But I heard Flores' children were there and didn't see them so I could be wrong) I thought the woman in the black dress was Mrs Flores and the woman in the pinkish sweater was Juan's wife.

If I'm wrong does anyone know who those women were? They seemed to know the family.

I was disappointed not to see the reactions at the prosecution table, but I'm sure they were subdued and professional. Also there seemed to be zero footage of Nurmi.

I was not as emotionally vested in the trial as others were, but I lost it when I finally got to see Sam and Tanisha smile. And Tanisha's husband has been a rock, when she hugged him it was an absolute display of gratitude and love. Good to see.

One can hope......
;)

Sure would make it easier for T's family, and the State, and the jury if she does beg for the dealth penalty. Which is how you can be 100% certain she will no such thing, out of spite, even if she would prefer the DP, which is just one more of her lies.

Sounds like Troy Hayden from Fox 10 was manipulated by Jodi. It was such a warm and fuzzy little interview wasn't it. How touching. He doesn't seem to bothered by the fact that he was sitting there with one of the most disturbing people I've ever witnessed in my life? I can't wait till she's put in a dark corner for good.

@Thurston,

This link has a split screen during the reading of the verdict with CMja and Travis' family.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXwKEnqxDc"]Travis Alexander's Friends & Family Reactions As Jodi Arias Trial Verdict is Read in Court - YouTube[/ame]

I went to bed early last night, but caught Jodi's interview with Fox.

No sorry from Jodi eh? I hope she realizes she is going to the big house and will lose all her privileges.

Arizona State Prison Complex – Perryville. :jail:

Schuby - I fully expect to see the murderer on the stand again. Her lawyers cannot stop her from doing so and there is little doubt in my mind she wants to be on that stand - she has to have the last word and she has to have things her way. I do not believe we are done with her courtroom antics. In her mind, she does not see her first performance as a flop - she trashed Travis at every opportunity, she is not done with him or his family. There is too much hate and anger inside her to pass up this opportunity. I'd say steel yourself now, this witch isn't done yapping.

I'm with you. I think she fixing to get real, real nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl