Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just got a call from the Electricity people- there is a planned outage today :)banghead:) while they work on lines. Starting at 10am Eastern.
Can you believe this?

That does not usually take that long. The have been replacing polls in our area for months now. The outages are usually less than a 1/2 hour.

On her direct exam Jodi begins describing her road trip at 2:30:00
At 2:47:00 she tell Nurmii :

"I went to Salinas, had to wait because there was a wait at the nail salon, got my nails done and drove to Pasadena."

Nurmi 2:47:40 "you mention being in Salinas and having to wait at the nail salon. Did you go anywhere else while in Salinas?"

J: "I think I did but it escapes me right now"

Nurmi seems surprised but skips right over it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=D2auai8iLTo

She sure didn't want to talk about Walmart and the third gas can!
Juan had to drag it out of her on cross

Just curios how many of us feel that today will be verdict day. I sort of thought the jury will go over all the evidence and reach their decision. Then they would all go home and sleep on it, come in on Tuesday morning, vote again and submit their verdict.

The evidence IS really clear though. I just didn't want to get my hopes up.

:puke: She makes me ill!

Jodi Arias verdict: Jodi Arias designs T-shirts to raise money for victims of domestic violence

Posted: 05/05/2013
Last Updated: 7 hours and 57 minutes ago

•By: Navideh Forghani

PHOENIX - Jurors in the Jodi Arias trial will continue their deliberations on Monday morning, but in the meantime, Arias is busy raising money for a special cause.

The accused killer is doing it through Twitter, from behind bars.

It’s a project Arias hinted about last week and while she didn’t unveil what she was working on from behind bars, we know she’s selling T-shirts to raise money for domestic violence victims.

You can buy them in black or white and they have the word “Survivor” written on the front.

The shirts will benefit the Long Beach Women’s Shelter and Reach Beyond Domestic Violence.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-victims-of-domestic-violence#ixzz2SWCEIgCX

I must say, I'm kind of pissed at the shelters accepting help from a killer like her. I'd gladly donate to victims of domestic violence, but NEVER like this. This is nothing but a shameless plot by a violent evil woman to create the appearance that she cares for those who actually suffer at the hand of their partners. If she had been found not guilty, I'd understand the shelters being willing to accept money from her, but not this soon. Not this way.

And she's a freaking LIAR that has never been abused a day in her pathetic life!!!!
CURSING.gif

Just curios how many of us feel that today will be verdict day. I sort of thought the jury will go over all the evidence and reach their decision. Then they would all go home and sleep on it, come in on Tuesday morning, vote again and submit their verdict.

We can only hope

anyone that is not from the US signed up to text alerts from WAT?

i text in and not had a reply yet? i tried cnn the other day but wouldn't send because im outside the US i assume
I signed up for them all and had no luck with any of them. I think you have to be in the USA.

Jodi Arias verdict: Jodi Arias designs T-shirts to raise money for victims of domestic violence

PHOENIX - Jurors in the Jodi Arias trial will continue their deliberations on Monday morning, but in the meantime, Arias is busy raising money for a special cause.

It’s a project Arias hinted about last week and while she didn’t unveil what she was working on from behind bars, we know she’s selling T-shirts to raise money for domestic violence victims.

You can buy them in black or white and they have the word “Survivor” written on the front.

The shirts will benefit the Long Beach Women’s Shelter and Reach Beyond Domestic Violence.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-victims-of-domestic-violence#ixzz2SWCEIgCX

Really???? She has no idea what it means to be a survivor! I hope, I just hope and pray that "things" are in the works from the moment the jury says guilty, that her name and image will be in court where she/others in her camp cannot make one dime off of her.
Just as in the OJ case, Ron's family made sure he couldn't profit in no way.

This makes me sick...:banghead:

Good morning all!! :seeya: Today is my 36th birthday and I am home alone (besides you guys) catching up on my recorded Client List until we are on AZ time verdict watch.

:please: begging for a guilty for my birthday! it would be so very awesome!!

but until then - -

:bdsong::partyguy::partyguy2::bdsong:

I really hope you get your birthday wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay! Avatar for Travis works!! Now for all the prayers for his justice work as well. Happy Monday (and Happy Birthday Snoopy!):partyguy:

I kept humming "one Day More" last night from Les Miz.....

the day is here...the time is now...JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS! :justice::praying:

I wonder how much help she had from Ms LaViolette.?

I think it's very likely. Let's not be disappointed if there isn't but I expect the verdict today.

Was watching the 2nd Batman with Kyle last night.....and the Joker says this

“You see, in their last moments people show you who they really are.”
― The Joker Heath Ledger

My mind went straight to JA :stormingmad: THANKS beeyotch for ruining another of my favorite things!

Morning, everyone! :seeya:

Hoping today is verdict day, but I won't freak out if it's not. I'll start to worry around mid-day Wednesday if we have nothing before then. I think it could take a day or two.

BBM. I'm with you, Southern.

As I was praying last night, I didn't have a clear path (in my mind). But this morning, waking & praying, I too had a sense of calm about the days to come. I pray for the jury to be of like mind & for there to be peace for all of TA's family & friends.

((hugs to my WS peeps))

I know how you feel! Three years ago, the receptionist at the mammogram place asked if May 6, 2013 at noon would be a convenient time for my next test. "That would be great," I mistakenly replied.

I had a half a tree fall on Saturday due to the rain, on powerlines leading to the house and I couldn't believe that it didn't rip it from the house.
The power company just pulled up to tighten the lines back up, and I don't know if they are going to cut my power while they do this.

Nice catch Jane - just looked at the video and no, no scratching motion, pure throat cut motion. She is a _____________. Fill in the blank yourselves.!!.

Pardon me if this is out of line in any way but it's been on my mind for a while and so I have to speak up about it. I really don't understand all these continued comparisons to the CA trial and it feels like it appears every day in these threads.

There's nothing the same is there? JA has admitted killing Travis, JA took the stand, there's a lot of compelling evidence, the trial is in a different state, different DAs and judge, JM is amazing, the jury asked JA a load of questions and JM is amazing.

I've no doubt that all you who followed the CA case were heartbroken and having seen how much energy so many WSers invest in the cases so perhaps that is what is the same, you have my sympathy but will getting justice for Travis make you all feel better about the CA case? As a virgin WSer the closest I can even imagine hypothetically is an xpartner lying/cheating etc and then not moving on in a new relationship. Fortunately that's not happened to me.

Perhaps for those that listened to Chris Hughes last night, think about what he said about forgiveness. Do it for yourselves, not least to relieve some of the anxiety some of you seem to be going through.

I truly hope this message comes out the right way. I think you are all great people. I just want the best for you!

I must say, I'm kind of pissed at the shelters accepting help from a killer like her. I'd gladly donate to victims of domestic violence, but NEVER like this. This is nothing but a shameless plot by a violent evil woman to create the appearance that she cares for those who actually suffer at the hand of their partners. If she had been found not guilty, I'd understand the shelters being willing to accept money from her, but not this soon. Not this way.

And she's a freaking LIAR that has never been abused a day in her pathetic life!!!!
CURSING.gif

She has to have some contribution to humanity to tell the jury about during the mitigation phase. Why not a shelter you've never seen or been to. :jail:

What a evil disgusting human being! I wish the jury would find her guilty already. Ugh, I am BEYOND angry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa