Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they haven't left for lunch yet? this can only be a good sigh? :please: :please:

The Lord has made Himself known: He works judgment; the wicked man is snared by his own devices. (Psalm 9)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Jurors are at lunch. So am I. Will be back there soon. #JodiArias

??? color me confused

Does anyone remember if Det Flores testified about the roommate being home the morning Jodi got there?

I really don't think it's taking the jurors a long time. Its only been what, 10ish hours now? They will convict her of M1, I have faith in them! Justice for Travis!!!!

From WAT :

2 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

10m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I made it to the kilt! Guess hwhat I am ordering? #JodiArias

My predicted time has come and gone... I had guessed 2pm. ish Tuesday my time.It is now 2:23....Hopefully by 2 pm Arizona time?

So can we speculate now as to why this court staff looked upset? :worms:

We should be able to get a couple minutes of distraction out of some crazy theories! Lol

Stapler Lady got PO'ed at something, hid her stapler, and went to lunch.

Of course they'll break for lunch a little later HLN!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

??? color me confused

I bet Travis' loved ones are not watching the news or following tweets. I think they must be in a solemn mood quietly praying...

I'm going to stay mum for the rest of today unless there is a verdict. I'll read your posts quietly. I'm going to pray....

I have been reading the Psalms.

In the poll I predicted Wednesday, and I'm still sticking with that. I will not let myself get nervous... I will not be nervous.... I will not be nervous..... I will not be nervous.

I'm nervous.

OH my heart!! I had to fold clothes and came back and noticed the quote button was not showing up....I PANICKED thinking I'd gotten in trouble.....I nearly cried...because I knew I was being oh so careful!! whew....glad to see the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle