verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the panel would have STFU (Not you Marky Eyelashes) She may have finished the story! I wanted to hear that Travis confirmed she was not supposed to be there and what his reaction was!

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Love Mr. Eyelashes too!

It's nerve grinding isn't it? Chris and Sky barely get a full story out before I hear him or some woman's voice interrupting! One of 5 of his "guests" who I do not give a flip about.

Tricia having him on with full freedom to talk was so wonderful.

Tricia thank you for that show and allowing Chris the stage he really needed to get it all out. How awesome if more of Travis' friends were on the show we would really get to know the full story.

Right now I'm just like pleeeease shush up, just let the girl speak.

Would love to have Deanna on Tricia's show so we could hear her stories - Dr. Drew is so rude the way he constantly interrupts so unnecessarily.

Good evening to everyone. I have a question which I'm certain
someone on this thread can answer. DL Nurmi used the length of time that JA was at Travis' house, on the day of the murder, as an argument against premeditation. Is there anything in evidence to support the duration of JA's visit other than JA?

welcome! and, to my knowledge, no, there's no proof other than her words. I personally do not believe she entered the house when she said she did.

I would want her to be retried.

The prosecutor and the defense will know how the jury hung, i.e. 10-2 M1 or 11-1 manslaughter. They often base their decisions on whether to retry or take a plea deal on those numbers.

honestly i don't get it, every one saying what they did was so "kinky" - especially on hln - frankly on the kink scale, they didn't even get their freak flag to half mast - i think (especially on the tv networks) it really was much ado about nothing, and i don't think it will make that much difference imo

BBM: In this "age of the internet" it surprises me, too. I'm somebodies great grandma, so not a spring chicken. What Jodi and Travis did would not be my cup of tea, but I don't consider it "deviant" either. We've come a long way from Lucy and Desi sleeping in twin beds.

The only that shocked me was Nurmi dwelling on it and Jodi's lack of embarrassment to talk about it in front of her parents, and God and everybody. :twocents:

:seeya:

BBM~ OMG Jodi really did think she was Travis' "trophy wife". :facepalm:

It just surprises with all of Jodi's crazy antics, no one ever called the cops on her.

Remember in her journal she said Travis indicated if he married Jodi he would win the "wife lottery". Gag. Whatever.

I really think that Jodi, in her sick twisted mind, thought she and Travis were going to get married. And the real catalyst for the murder was the realization that nothing she could do would make Travis marry her. With the fact that Travis was taking someone else to Cancun proved he was moving on. When Jodi left Mesa back to CA I don't think she wanted to leave (as evidenced by her car magically breaking down and having to stay with Travis for an extra few days). Jodi had seen the good life. Travis traveled, had a nice house, a nice car etc. Jodi wanted that. She wanted to be Travis' wife and live that good life. I would go a step further as say that she felt that the good life was something she was entitled to have.

Remember the jury had to listen to those phone sex tapes. Probably trying to erase that memory before reaching a verdict

I agree. But I wonder why TA did not want to marry her? That is what the jury heard from her. She said he was not ready for marriage. They are not listening to Dr. Drew.

I got the impression that they didn't marry because he had commitment issues that stemmed from his abusive and neglectful childhood.

This may not make sense to some people, but I can totally relate to how Travis felt. My parents had an awful on again, off again marriage and when they were together they argued constantly, neglected and emotionally abused us kids. Even though I'm a woman - and it's natural for a woman to want to marry and have children - I was SCARED to death to commit to someone when I was younger. I always sabotaged a relationship if I felt it was getting too serious. I cried the night before my wedding - not tears of happiness, tears of fear. Luckily everything worked out (so far - been married for 23 years), but I had a tough time in the beginning. I think Travis was this way.

JA had $2200 in her commissary account in April. She must have a ton more now. What kind of a world do we live in that I don't take that home in a month and a murderess sitting in jail waiting on her DP verdict has more??? Crazy Crazy world and then we wonder why we are in the shape we're in.

wow! outrageous. more money than she had in June of 2008, before the murder. disgusting. or, on the other hand, she's found her calling....prison.

:) The pics of Deanna and Travis 10000000x more genuine, sweet and beautiful then Jodi's. When he's looking at her, kissing her. He so loved that girl. It's obvious Jodi tried to mimic those photos too. Deanna wins. You could see the love for Deanna. Naps is truly with his mommy.

BBM . . . what a great observation Mandy! I hadn't considered that, but it makes so much sense that Jodi wanted to copy what Travis and Deanna had.

I think the '12 year old' comment issue is a perfect illustration of how Jodi used small mistakes against good people. Travis made that comment because she DID sound like a 12 year old in that conversation, when he added '.. having her first orgasm' it was a step too far ... Jodi knows it and jumps on it straight away, she got him to repeat it, and is still using it against him 5 years later. She's also MAGNIFIED it .. it went from a stupid comment made late at night, to a recorded comment, to a broadcasted comment .. the comment is HUGE now. Much bigger than it's original intention, and much bigger than it's real value. But Jodi has found a way to make it almost bigger than life and sully the reputation of a good man, who made a stupid comment 5 years ago.

Plus we do not know what Jodi had told Travis previously....such as: I'd love it if you talked dirty to me. I have a school girl outfit and I'd love to wear it sometimes because it really turns me.....blah, blah, blah. I think we can all get the picture. We have no idea how Jodi may have gone about setting him up. We know she is capable because she taped him.

i think the '12 year old' comment issue is a perfect illustration of how jodi used small mistakes against good people. Travis made that comment because she did sound like a 12 year old in that conversation, when he added '.. Having her first orgasm' it was a step too far ... Jodi knows it and jumps on it straight away, she got him to repeat it, and is still using it against him 5 years later. She's also magnified it .. It went from a stupid comment made late at night, to a recorded comment, to a broadcasted comment .. The comment is huge now. Much bigger than it's original intention, and much bigger than it's real value. But jodi has found a way to make it almost bigger than life and sully the reputation of a good man, who made a stupid comment 5 years ago.

amen!!!

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

I just need a quick prayer. Thank you.

:praying: Hugs & prayers for your Mother, you, and the rest of your family! And safe travels in the morning...

I really like Deanna. To me, she is about the only one of Travis' friends who doesn't have an agenda. Just a nice, honest friend.

Remember the jury had to listen to those phone sex tapes. Probably trying to erase that memory before reaching a verdict

And trying to figure out how to UNsee those naked pics of Jodi!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Always believed that too! She was on a mission for a moron husband to give her everything she felt entitled to. She had a poor inviroment and wanted out of granny's .

BBM
Shouldn't that read MORMON? I forgive auto-correct.

I always thought that tape was a set-up. EVERY time he says something that she thinks she can use against him, she has him repeat it.

Yes.

Jodi: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ... what was that?"

Jodi: "ooooh, what did you say?"

Definitely on a mission.

And hanging on to it for 5 years doesn't set off ANY red flags on the field. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ