Verdict watch! ** GUILTY **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came in here as I saw news of the verdict and was incredibly surprised to see this. Harsh, dude. :lol:

:floorlaugh: Hell where've all ya Geordie's come from ?

^^ Just couldn't resist it :lol: ^^

Merry Christmas Luka,you FAT,GREY HAIRED,BALDING,CREEPY LOOKING oxygen theif.....Wannabe everything,ended up nothing,soon to be forgot about all together,hope every last day you steal is a little more miserable than the last.

~Obviously cant say it to him,had to get it out somewhere......

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS,and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here...
Will be adding to the fund for Jun Lin's family,,,,,cant imagine what they are going through,especially with Jun Lins birthday around corner :(

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas !

550422206_1261815.gif

Merry Christmas to all at WS:

:christmastree::sleigh::snowman::santa::santahat::snowman:

I am now going to try and not waste any more of my thoughts on vile Magnotta. I will not forget Jun Lin's family and I hope people continue to support them in any little way they can.

I just wanted to thank you all for your informative posts and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. One thing I will embrace this Christmas is having my family around me and appreciating what a blessing that is.

I tried, but just could not keep reading about the facts of this trial. To those who were able, I thank you for being "there." I am grateful for the verdict, and wish the family some peace and pride for their son.

2h7koip.jpg

Merry Christmas to all

:sleigh:

I tried, but just could not keep reading about the facts of this trial. To those who were able, I thank you for being "there." I am grateful for the verdict, and wish the family some peace and pride for their son.

Same here Spellbound ... had to turn away from the thread entirely when I found myself being physically ill from trying to follow the trial.

I can't even look at the putrid LM without feeling almost hatred, but I truly hope Jun's family knows that Canadians felt and saw the beauty in their son, and it is his face, him we will remember.

Buzzfeed had an article about LRM's guilty verdict. At the bottom was a link. Apparently, he was a buzzfeed user, and had posted a pic of his bare bum. The only commenter? Yeah. Himself.

A poetically just end to a pathetically narcissistic life. No internet, no interviews, no mirrors, no makeup, no admiration. He had his desperately sought 15 minutes of fame, but is now doomed to fade from the public's conscious. Unfortunately, he did succeed in ending one life and ruining several others related to Jun Lin. It's too bad animal cruelty is not taken more seriously as the precursor to violence towards humans that it is.

oh thank god!! Thank god he will be off the streets for good.

JUN LIN'S FATHER SPEAKS PUBLICLY:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...eak-publicly-after-magnotta-verdict-1.2885254

CP24 ‏@CP24 8m8 minutes ago

"What he did is very cruel," Diran Lin says through his interpreter. He wants to ask Magnotta why he killed his son.

CP24 ‏@CP24 9m9 minutes ago

Diran Lin pauses to wipe the tears from his eyes. He has no words to say to Magnotta, says he is worse than a "beast."

From ^^
He said he still hoped to meet Magnotta in person to ask him why he killed Lin. :shakehead:

"I have nothing to say to him. He’s a beast. He’s worse than a beast. But I just want to ask him why he did this," Diran Lin said.

Diran Lin is expected to return to Beijing in January, but he doesn't know quite what he is going back to.

:tears:
"Losing my son means losing everything to me," he said.

:help: A fund was started by the law firm representing the Lin family members to help them get back on their feet. So far, $15,000 has been collected for the family. Lawyer Daniel Urbas said more donations are needed to help support Diran Lin, his wife and his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member