Verdict watch! ** GUILTY **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domenic Fazioli ‏@DomenicFazioli · 3m3 minutes ago
At 4:45pm, some excitement at Luka #Magnotta trial. Jury had a note. Wasn't a verdict. Jury having computer issues to view videos

I think we may have a problem if not one of those jurors had any computer knowledge to get the video working. This whole crime is based around LM's fantasy life on a computer.

MOO

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 31s32 seconds ago
#Magnotta Day Four of deliberations is over with no verdict. Back tomorrow. #CJAD

This is really getting ridiculous.
What video are they having problems with?
The kill video?
Once is enough to watch that.

The longer this goes on, the more I get mad at the crown prosecutor, he thought he had a slam dunk.
Too many things he let go.

We have so many questions on here that were never covered.
I am not going to list them because that would take forever and I am not finished Christmas shopping.

Okay, just a few.
You hear voices in your head to kill him, did the voices in your head give you the addresses where you should mail the body parts or did that take some work...not some but a lot. Where in the world do you have Karlas sister's address? That took a lot of planning.

Taking a head and going on a subway walking through a park and putting it somewhere that would never have been found but the only way it was found because he remembered where he put it.

He started to get bored in jail and no one was talking about him, so he used his last trump card, and told them where to find it.

This is not an insane person.
This a somewhat smart and very calculating killer.

And one thing also that was never looked into by the crowm, who placed those calls from Jun's phone after he was deceased.
I have absolutely no doubt that it was L. who did that.
He had his address and he had his keys.
Another subway ride.

It is taking this jury too long. I really hope they will do the right thing and put away this monster forever.

Manny lopez.... Scarface? Two main character's (Pacino's partner and Lopez the guy who makes Pacino's character) got the basic instinct movie so why not Scarface? Just speculation but good question IMO. I don't think ML exists. I think all the ppl LM talks about is made up. I really hope they get guilty verdict by Monday. If not im afraid they will only allow for others to follow in LM's footsteps. Leaving it open that a pd is enough for a NCR. If they find him guilty I think that he'll most likely get killed in prison. That's how JD went.

Tech issues, delays, histrionics. This trial has almost all the makings of a soap opera. It is just missing a few busty blondes, evil twins, and long lost children. :facepalm:

Enter Barbie Swallows, Manny's twin brother "Robin" and that son that LM keeps claiming he has.

:D

:floorlaugh:
Not forgetting the Barbi Twins & *advertiser censored* superstar Ron Jeremy !
:rotfl:

dynamic_resize

The legendary twins, who once graced the pages of Playboy, spearheaded the movement to track down a person posting on line videos of killing kittens believed to be alleged killer Luka Magnotta.

http://m.torontosun.com/2012/06/08/barbi-twins-are-naturals-warmington

This is really getting ridiculous.
What video are they having problems with?
The kill video?
Once is enough to watch that.

The longer this goes on, the more I get mad at the crown prosecutor, he thought he had a slam dunk.
Too many things he let go..........

It is taking this jury too long. I really hope they will do the right thing and put away this monster forever.

I agree totally with this ^^

Also with Christmas very quickly approaching I'm now worried a verdict will be rushed as the jurors will no doubt be wanting to get back home to their families. :furious:

So......
While we're all :waiting:
I want to say a Massive Thank You to everyone here who has posted all the updates, articles & especially the Tweets
I really do appreciate it !!

tumblr_inline_nfxn9hNIql1smedza.gif

I'm not at all upset that the jury wants to see more video footage. They most likely want to compare his demeanor in the kill vid to that of CCTV of his waltzing through the airport. And also the demeanor of him running back and forth in the apartment to the garbage room.

Regarding Xmas, I have to have faith that the jury won't rush things in order to be home for Santa Claus and turkey dinner.

Just trying to keep the faith here.......:thinking:

------------------------------------------

ETA:

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...tions-what-s-taking-so-long-1.2879841?cmp=rss

Idk if this is the right place to post this question but...

Do they know what time the calls to Vancouver were made from Jun Lins' phone? Esp in relation to the timestamps on the apartment lobby CCTV of Magnotta going in & out. I can't recall the distance between the two apartments but we could speculate based off the time Magnotta left the building & returned. There was a point where he left & didn't return for over an hour & other times he left & returned within minutes.

If he were found NCR & it was appealed, surely they can use those phone records as proof?

I'm not sure we've heard anything much more of the details about the phone calls.
Whether or not there was much of an 'investigation' done regarding these (& many of the other) little details, I really have my doubts :sleuth:

Regarding Xmas, I have to have faith that the jury won't rush things in order to be home for Santa Claus and turkey dinner.

Just trying to keep the faith here.......:thinking:

------------------------------------------

*ETA:

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?*

*This made me :giggle: *

That's an interesting article ^^
Few good points raised in it ~

To find him not criminally responsible for Lin's homicide, the jury has to find the same on the four other charges as well.
"There can't be inconsistent verdicts​," said Brodsky.

Interesting about the Manny character in Scarface. LM has acne scarring and is likely very self conscious of that. He may have been called Scarface too or decided to call himself that.

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 1m 1 minute ago

And the courtroom doors are open. #Magnotta

Idk if this is the right place to post this question but...

Do they know what time the calls to Vancouver were made from Jun Lins' phone? Esp in relation to the timestamps on the apartment lobby CCTV of Magnotta going in & out. I can't recall the distance between the two apartments but we could speculate based off the time Magnotta left the building & returned. There was a point where he left & didn't return for over an hour & other times he left & returned within minutes.

If he were found NCR & it was appealed, surely they can use those phone records as proof?

I don't think we were ever told much about Jun Lin's phone! If we were told, my mind has just flown out the window. :blushing: That said, I'm hoping that LE has his phone and LE knows everything about the timing of the calls.

Shuyee Lee @sleeCJAD · 4m 4 minutes ago

#Magnotta Day Five of deliberations begins now. #CJAD

MONTREAL - Someone called Vancouver twice from Jun Lin's cellphone the morning he was butchered, the Luka Magnotta murder trial heard Thursday.

Magnotta had previously told a defence psychiatrist he and Lin made calls to Vancouver the night before the murder because Lin planned to travel there.

Records show a 19-second call from Lin's phone at 1:48 a.m. on May 25, 2012, Paradiso testified.That's four hours, 16 minutes after Lin was last seen alive, on surveillance video, as Magnotta let the Chinese student into Magnotta's Montreal apartment.

The investigator said the phone call went to the Fairmont Hotel, an opulent location in downtown Vancouver.

"At 1:55 a.m., a 24- or 25-second call went out from Lin's phone to Hostelling International, also in downtown Vancouver, Paradiso said.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/20/two-calls-made-from-jun-lins-phone-the-morning-he-was-butchered

Those phone calls must have been made from LM's apartment but then the phone was returned to JL's apartment at some time? How could they have not investigated this more? LM admits that "they" made calls to Vancouver. Unlikely that JL had anything to do with it but LM was covering because he knew he made them. So how did the phone get back to JL's apartment?

Shoddy work on behalf of either LE or the Crown IMO.

MOO

First, :tyou: to Kamille for reminding us about the phone calls.

I have a little theory:
- maybe Jun Lin had more than one phone and he did take a phone with him to meet his murderer
- if that is the case, the ungodly killer disposed of the phone in a manner in which LE couldn't find it (maybe it even went to Paris and Berlin to be discarded?)
- OR, the butcher took the phone from the victim and replaced it in Jun Lin's apartment
- maybe the devil himself (notice how I'm refusing to name this monster!) found Jun Lin's keys and let himself into Jun Lin's apartment to replace the phone

Did any of that make a modicum of sense?
:blushing:

I'm thinking LM returned Jun Lin's phone to the apartment, he didn't want anyone to realize Jun Lin was missing. I wonder if the phone was checked for LM's fingerprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken