***VERDICT WATCH*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread (livestream) Days 1-11 2019.10.10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted: Last doc in shredder (attached to the teeth) was one of the life insurance docs. Can't recall which one now. That is not a coincidence, IMO.
@IQuestion brought this up a few weeks ago -
RSBM.

I enlarged the picture and noticed a partially shredded "Long Term Disability Policy" sticking out of the top of the machine. (Hopefully my eyes/recollections are not deceiving me ;)) It looked as if the thickness of the policy jammed up the shredder. Just thinking out loud here now and injecting my personal opinion....But isn't amazing MS decided his spouse no longer needed a Long Term Disability Policy?? I wonder if some of the evidence will be the date he quit paying on the disability policy? Hmmm, and yet he kept 4 million in life insurance policies in force.

Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers, 3 June 2019

Mark's Office - Google Drive

Noted: Last doc in shredder (attached to the teeth) was one of the life insurance docs. Can't recall which one now. That is not a coincidence, IMO.
Which is just another facepalm to me. How can anyone with even moderate intelligence think that wasn't going to be found? Even trying to get rid of it is pointless, the LE are going to find out you took out a huge life insurance policy from the insurance company as well as all the documentation from said policy. o_O

Random thoughts - Damaged doors left unlocked. How utterly stupid. I gave Wayne more credit than that. If you're going to go to the trouble to stage a crime scene to look like a burglary, at least remember to lock them. And maybe take a couple of the safes to break into later. Heck, at the very least take the big jar full of coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52