VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury will not be able to reach a unanimous decision and JSS will issue a Natural Life sentence.

Maybe they will place a mandatory shelter in place....lol.....I tease Ricki. Go to work!

work_typography-t2.jpg

Not today. I am already going in late because of the snow and more snow and ice coming tomorrow night.

Can I just say that all I have in my house is a can of cat food which I just served 1/2 of to my cat.....Oh wait, I have 5 hersey kisses from Christmas in my desk! YES!

Yum! Take away the pancakes. Add tomato gravy and home made biscuits to the eggs, hash browns, and bacon, and we have a winner! :loveyou:

I won't quote two of the above posts so I don't clog the thread. My thoughts are a little of both. She had this image in her head of what she "deserved" from life and she was gonna get hers. She just didn't care too much how Travis felt about it. She put out fast and furious and thought that would seal her deal but it didn't because while sex out the wazoo was exciting at first, Travis would never marry a woman like that without her having other qualities beyond bedroom shenanigans. She had none besides her ability to morph into whatever other people were. So he made it clear, she figured "sex worked at first, let's try it again" but even with that he wasn't keeping her. He wanted to move on and Jodi, being the sweet pretend Jodi said "oh that's what I want too" and the stalking began. Everything she did to make Travis want her did the opposite. UNTIL he made it clear that he was going to inform the world of what she was and what she does. Nobody ruins Jodi's dream world. He would have peed in her large eligible man pool and she was livid. I think she planned it, executed it and somehow had the ability to convince herself that she was smart enough to pull it off.
Now she pretends she sees what she wants to see. She's a martyr with worshippers, she's a beauty of no equal who can turn on her prey with her charm, she's a mental equal of the prosecuter, smarter than her own lawyers, more cunning than the judge, and murder verdict be damned, Jodi's going home someday.
She really sees what she wants to see. but she knows right from wrong, premeditated it, and deserves no freedom ever again. She is DP worthy going by the law. Travis's family deserves a death verdict but that gives her appeals and makes her an anti-DP poster girl. LWOP parole renders her a number, no more special than any other and in with women who play games themselves and can see through a fellow player. DP gives her death someday, my guess is never after appealsand protests and free legal eagles to help her.. LWOP gives takes away her stage, her importance and her martyr card. DP gives her press and possibly interviews, minions eager to do her bidding. LWOP turns off the spot lights and shuts off her voice.
Either way, this is going to end. soon. very very soon.

Can I just say that all I have in my house is a can of cat food which I just served 1/2 of to my cat.....Oh wait, I have 5 hersey kisses from Christmas in my desk! YES!

You're invited! :)

Yum! Take away the pancakes. Add tomato gravy and home made biscuits to the eggs, hash browns, and bacon, and we have a winner! :loveyou:

Is tomato gravy the same as piquante sauce...cause I have plenty of piquante sauce...

Is tomato gravy the same as piquante sauce...cause I have plenty of piquante sauce...

No. Tomato gravy is made with tomato juice instead of all milk. It's a Southern thing to replace sausage gravy , and it's delish. You still add flour, etc, just like you were going to make regular gravy. :)

I think they know. And I think it will be announced this morning. Time got away from them Thirsday and they couldn't tie up the loose ends (security, paperwork, etc). I think they will tie up those loose ends this morning and a verdict will shortly follow.

I don't think they've decided yet, based on the fact some jurors were laughing as they left on Thursday. I don't think they would be laughing if they had just decided to give her the DP or if they knew they would hang, and I definitely don't believe they agreed on LWOP.

It sounds more likely they feel good about being able to work together and anticipate being able to agree on a verdict. My guess is by the end of today, or tomorrow AM.

I wonder if they will bring another crock pot today, and/or other food. If they do then we know that they are still deliberating for awhile.

Can't a girl dream? ; )

tumblr_lwb6x5Aj9q1qbdif3o3_r1_250.gif

I don't think they've decided yet, based on the fact some jurors were laughing as they left on Thursday. I don't think they would be laughing if they had just decided to give her the DP or if they knew they would hang, and I definitely don't believe they agreed on LWOP.

It sounds more likely they feel good about being able to work together and anticipate being able to agree on a verdict. My guess is by the end of today, or tomorrow AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin