VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is blaming the judge for the hung jury, and I completely agree with her.

So, if JSS has any morals, she will sentence LWOP. It was the majority of both juries and the family that DP occur. This murderesss cannot ever walk among society again. She would be out in 16 plus years, feasibly, and given the lack of remorse, brutality and premeditation, this is completely unacceptable. Now the family has their life on hold. Now they have to wait another 6 weeks. :(

What is a presentencing interview? Why is it necessary to postpone sentencing?

"Why doesn't she sentence her right now? You've had since 2008 to think about it?"

-Nancy Grace on HLN

-----

Considering the pre-sentencing report was waived, I see no reason for the delay!

:eek:verreaction:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a nightmare. I'm devastated.

Thank you to Juan Martinez and team for everything.

Prayers for Travis' family.

Nancy grace just said what I was thinking!!! Why don't you just sentence Jodi now she said "you've had since 2008 to think about this" Nancy also said she blames the hung jury squarely on how the judge ran this case. And I'm sorry I have to agree. JSS allowed this case to be too disjointed.

Everyone has their own opinions about Judge Stephens, but I firmly firmly believe she will give CMJA LWOP.

Whats the deal with 1 or more of the jurors saying they want off the jury still?

Dont they get it through their skull that that is not an option.

OMG ..This is an absolute disgrace. I'm heartbroken. Dave Hall is crying.

The judge comments to Nurmi about jodi have me convinced she will give LWOP "so which is it, does she or does she not" in regards to the pre sentance thing. The judge is done with this as well.

JSS did not have anything to do with the verdict. Nothing.

People want to blame everyone but in some cases this is just the right result. LWOP. It is what it should have been in the beginning and then this would all be over and she would have been in PRISON already.

Well the only other thing Judge Stephens can do now to top it off with a cherry is to give her LWP. I am NOT holding out ANY hope of anything less. I WANT more. I WANTED the DP so the way this stupid trial is going and now continuing until APRIL!!!! My assumption is she will get LWP

Heartbreaking. But not shocking. I always knew once the first jury hung that we would never convince a jury to put this monster to death. :(

This makes the Pinellas 12 look ... well ...

I am sorry but this Sentencing was a "NO Brainer" ...

Jodi was found GUILTY of 1ST Degree PRE-Meditated Murder and the crime was found to be cruel, heinous, etc.

YET these juries could NOT SEE this ?

The AUTOPSY PHOTOS says it all !!!

ONE or MORE of those jurors fell for the defense's LIES !

Disgusted ... Absolutely Disgusted !

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Guy on Fox Now states no way JSS will give Life with option of parole, he says no chance, she will get Life no parole, I hope this guy is correct.

Guess what, there is ONE Judge and that Judge will sentence her swiftly and justly in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member