VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge would know if it's hung. I'm assuming the lawyers would know if it's hung too.

Actually they should not know one way or the other yet. But then this is the secret trial so one never knows. The only thing the judge and lawyers should know at this point is that the jury has a verdict.

AZL, if I am wrong please let me know.

Ok just a quick note to everyone who has hung in with the trial through the good, the bad, and the ugly (and man has there been a lot of ugly in this trial), each and everyone of you are in my thoughts and thank you all so much for everything you have contributed whether it be your own experiences, your pain, your happiness, your peace, your empathy, your wit and humor, or your knowledge. All of you have brought so much to victims everywhere and should be applauded.

May the light of truth bring a just verdict for the Alexander Family today.

:goodpost::ditto:

I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Expecting the worst outcome: hung jury

Praying for the best outcome: DP

IMO

HLN finally breaking in and announcing that there is a verdict.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 38s38 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander friends are in the CR incl Deanna Reid, Julie Haslem, 3 former jurors. The Hughes's are on their way.

At least the jury came to a unanimous decision, whatever it is. That's what people wanted, regardless of the outcome.

We don't know yet if it's unanimous. Like last time, the Verdict was the announcement that they could not reach a unanimous decision.

All this speculation from reporters is making me nauseous.

Going to be the longest 30 minutes ever, I can't even begin to imagine how the Alexander's are feeling.

They don't live in Arizona correct ? I hope they get their lives back

I was literally about to walk out the door for errands, and contemplated whether or not if I caould get back in time LOL. I'm staying put, cause hey it's snowing and anything could happen!

Jury sent note to judge last night at end of day. Judge told them it would be dealt with today. So judge got note last night.

Troy Hayden just said his source told him late yesterday when everyone was leaving that a note was sent to the judge. Then his source told him it would be announced early today. Hmmm...

Actually they should not know one way or the other yet. But then this is the secret trial so one never knows. The only thing the judge and lawyers should know at this point is that the jury has a verdict.

AZL, if I am wrong please let me know.

I think you are right. They probably don't know either and it could be a hung jury still.

Oh, Troy Hayden being interviewed saying his sources said they were leaning towards death and his thought is it was just 1-2 holdouts. If this source is accurate, this is DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne