VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seal's up on WAT! Been so long since I've seen it. Really takes me back. Can't believe this is the end (I hope).

:justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice::justice:

I followed every minute of trial #1, and followed here for this one. Thank you to everyone for your tweets and updates. Life didn't allow me to comment often, but I am praying for the Alexanders.

JA's mom just arrived in the courtroom, according to NG.

Dave Hall on with Nancy Grace

I can't believe this moment is here.

Come on, verdict! We have to leave for school!

Here with you all...prayers for Travis' family and friends. Justice for Travis!!!

[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

So, will we have tweets before we have video of verdict?

Verdict is live. Previous tweet about releasing video was talking about trial coverage in general. That's how I took it!

Troy Hayden said the jury sent a note late yesterday to the judge. This concerns me. The note could have said they are hung. He said the judge told them it would be announced this morning.

Its ok. Jodi will be going to prison. I have always been against the DP and here I am rooting for it. Shame on Jodi. Makes me feel awful. Regardless Nash, she will be going to Perryville. :(

IMO it's either hung jury or DP.

I can't see those in favour of Death for Arias voting Life.

JMHO

Wth? I'm here!!! Just saw the news on FB

Is she gonna throw a fit and hold out? Prolong this by refusing to come to court?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox news says 15 20 minute delay, Judge finishing up morning stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads