VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is blaming the judge for the hung jury, and I completely agree with her.

I agree. JSS allowed this to drag on almost 4 months longer than it was scheduled.

She needs to poll them. His poor family. I'm crying while driving I need to pull over

Doesn't that only happen when the defense requests it? And of course, the DT doesn't care!

I feel so bad for the Alexanders :( at least this nightmare can be over for them though.

Why bother with having the death penalty if your not going to use it, what a waste of money, if she would have received life without parole the first time around, sent to general population, she probably would have gotten the death penalty

I'm so sad for Travis's family, I was so sure that the DP was going to be the verdict,

A question - if she gets Life with possibility of parole (Please God NO) - will they deduct the seven years already served in jail?

Nancy grace just said what I was thinking!!! Why don't you just sentence Jodi now she said "you've had since 2008 to think about this" Nancy also said she blames the hung jury squarely on how the judge ran this case. And I'm sorry I have to agree. JSS allowed this case to be too disjointed.

TOTALLY AGREE

NG also puts the blame on the judge for making this case so disjointed.

And I agree with her because JSS ALLOWED all the DT delays, motions, interruptions, etc.
And that is what caused it to be disjointed.

I think that they did the best they could and that is that. She will get LWOP and she will live in PRISON for ever. Not jail. PRison.

With a prison cell bigger than those barracks of some of our military?

Yes, I know, not the same thing... I'm just so freaking angry... and we have to trust that this judge will give her no parole.

I don't trust anything when it comes to this.

I'm disappointed and heartbroken for the family for not getting the verdict they wanted, yet I can't feel anger or disgust with this jury. They took their time with their sworn duty.

All that's left is for JSS to give Arias LWOP which I'm 99.9% sure she'll do.

JMHO

Whats the deal with 1 or more of the jurors saying they want off the jury still?

Dont they get it through their skull that that is not an option.

They're saying "we're hung, quit making us deliberate." They're telling the judge to get off her damned pot. She's so worthless. Is she elected?

Juan asked to make a statement but Sherry said we are adjourned.

Is it possible to have a judge and jury who will do the right thing anymore? Just pathetic and my heart goes out to the Alexander family :( :( :(

Makes me sick, that she was right. "No jury will convict me" :puke:

She wasn't right, the jury did convict her, of 1st degree murder. What they didn't do was give her the death penalty. She's still going to prison for most of her natural life, or for her entire natural life.

I bet JSS will let her have Life with a chance of Parole. Knowing the way this trial has gone

BBM: I totally agree ... and you can "mark my words" that JSS will give her LWP :gaah:

Remember: Jodi and her DT will get to beg JSS for Life WITH Parole at her sentencing hearing.

Despicable !

:moo:

Someone chickened out. Who was it when they first started deliberating that wanted to switch? They knew then that they were anti-DP in their heart, contrary to what they thought during the voir dire.

My heart breaks for the Alexander family. I am so sorry for them.

WOW! another 12 people who could not do their job! My heart is breaking for Travis' family! I hope someone on this jury speaks out.

that they could not "do their job" shows they did do their job. They deliberated, they discussed, they could not agree so they hung. THey did a jurors job, we just don't like the outcome.

Cripes...and that's the most gentle word I can use.

I want those jurors to explain to the Alexanders one by friggin one why they couldn't come up with a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆