VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 17s18 seconds ago

One juror willing to talk. #jodiarias

Travis sister said real justice will come when jodi is dead and she burns in hell. IMO Perryville will be hell on earth until the gets there.

is on this judge. Juror fatigue was inevitable when you can't manage your courtroom. And the case she allowed the DT to put on was ridiculous. A case of this type requires a tough, firm, fair judge. Which JSS ain't. Actually not saying she's "unfair" in any intentional way. But her lack of resolve and management leads to an unfair result. My heart just breaks for this family. This has just been a horribly managed case all along. It should never have lasted 7 years.

Exactly Boytwnmomm!!

She won't die in Perryville is she gets LWP. She could be your next door neighbor.
Earlier this seek I perused JSS' record; she hands down tough sentences. IMO she will give Jodi LWOP. She's still gonna come out of Perryville in a hearse.

JMHO

NG - some juror said they wanted out of there and refused to deliberate any further.

I'm sorry but I also put some fault on the judge, for how she ran the court room and allowed this whole phase to take on a whole new life of its own. The delays, the accusations, the never ending secrets.

I truly believe that there was at least one anti DP juror, who wanted on the jury to just get death off the table. Not because they believed Jodi but because they are anti death. Note last night said their votes had been consistent since last Thursday. Meaning nothing was going to change their minds.

I agree about the stealth juror. Just my opinion. No tomatoes please. I'm not sure I even want to hear from the jury. They must be exhausted anyway.

I'm sorry but I also put some fault on the judge, for how she ran the court room and allowed this whole phase to take on a whole new life of its own. The delays, the accusations, the never ending secrets.

I truly believe that there was at least one anti DP juror, who wanted on the jury to just get death off the table. Not because they believed Jodi but because they are anti death. Note last night said their votes had been consistent since last Thursday. Meaning nothing was going to change their minds.

Jurors should be honest. But I guess they never will be. And judges should be fair. Guess that won't happen either. Let's pray we never have to ask help from the justice system!!

I wish it were against the law to change your story between phases in a trial. In the first trial she claimed self defense. She should be stuck with that for the duration of her trial or trials. I do not get how it is allowed to just throw out anything to see if it sticks. It's not fair to the state, who surely could not do that.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
1 juror is what we are hearing and audio only

Ugh, I don't to hear from Nurmi. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads