**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take pics also Cammy... Everyone knows you can put a 12 foot into a size 10 with the heel hanging out... Even my 11 yr old niece knows that...

I will look forward to seeing them.!

The most important part of the size difference is that the Size 10 was the one to leave the most noticeable and telling prints, and the one with the most blood on it, meaning the killer was standing in that shoe, when the crime was committed.

:what:

Looks like a paper to me.. Bending to easy to be an atlas...

I agree it is a newspaper Jason is carrying.

And, not the one that would be delivered to his room in the middle of the nite, the one that was put on his doorknob, the one Keith Hicks placed there but did not notice the door to be ajar, unlocked.

I will look forward to seeing them.!

The most important part of the size difference is that the Size 10 was the one to leave the most noticeable and telling prints, and the one with the most blood on it, meaning the killer was standing in that shoe, when the crime was committed.

:what:

Or it means that the size 10 prints were planted and the killer wanted to make sure that they were clear and identifiable.

Or it means that the size 10 prints were planted and the killer wanted to make sure that they were clear and identifiable.

Just like that 48 hours piece..made sure they were heel to toe, so size would not be in doubt. Interesting the HP shoes were partial prints, visible only with luminol.

Looking at the 4th photo in the set here: http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9726547/, you should be able to see them - one on the little toe, 2 more on that side of the foot, and one on the top of his foot, almost in line with his big toe.

Jason purchased brand new shoes right before the funeral and the NTO, that is probably what caused the tiny blisters.

Neither side argued the blisters or brought in a podiatrist to give an expert opinion.

Jason's toe injury is consistent with a b~ball player, which he is.

jmo

I would have liked to ask jason 'since you haven't called Meredith in over a year, why did you happen to jot down her phone number in your atlas prior to leaving your home Thursday night?' Did you already know you were going to need to call her Friday morning to go over to your house and pick up the *forgotten* ebay print-outs?

I'm compiling a list of names of who I want on my jury in the event I ever commit a heinous crime. I think I'll be able to get away with it since every benefit of every doubt will be afforded me and I can even claim things that defy logic and that too will be believed. I'll be on E-Z street!

Note I'm not planning any heinous crime, mind you, but I think it's good to be prepared just in case. ;)

I'm compiling a list of names of who I want on my jury in the event I ever commit a heinous crime. I think I'll be able to get away with it since every benefit of every doubt will be afforded me and I can even claim things that defy logic and that too will be believed. I'll be on E-Z street!

Note I'm not planning any heinous crime, mind you, but I think it's good to be prepared just in case. ;)

Of course my name will be on your list, right? :fence:

I would have liked to ask jason 'since you haven't called Meredith in over a year, why did you happen to jot down her phone number in your atlas prior to leaving your home Thursday night?' Did you already know you were going to need to call her Friday morning to go over to your house and pick up the *forgotten* ebay print-outs?

Now that is a great question.

How old was the Atlas he had? A lot of times people will buy one and use it for years.

IMO

In court on Fri I asked Spivey if he noticed Ms Faye Hensley flirting with him from the stand and winking at him. He laughed and blushed and said he had noticed.

He shook his head and said she is a real character. He also told me that when they went out to interview her they had to keep steering her back to the reason/subject of why they were there, as she wanted to talk about anything and everything else and she would go off and they'd have to try and get her back on topic.

I think she would have greatly enjoyed having a couple nice LE men to make coffee for and serve some coffeecake and chat awhile. :)

Madeleine, unless your name is "Jase", I doubt you would get the same consideration :D

Capture-56.jpg

Looks like the Atlas on second look.
It was bent when Howard held it up in another view.

Looks smaller than what hes carrying in his hands....

In court on Fri I asked Spivey if he noticed Ms Faye Hensley flirting with him from the stand and winking at him. He laughed and blushed and said he had noticed.

He shook his head and said she is a real character. He also told me that when they went out to interview her they had to keep steering her back to the reason/subject of why they were there, as she wanted to talk about anything and everything else and she would go off and they'd have to try and get her back on topic.

I think she would have greatly enjoyed having a couple nice LE men to make coffee for and serve some coffeecake and chat awhile. :)

I really liked Ms. Hensley. She reminds me a lot of my Aunt. Sweet, humorous and a pure Southern lady. :)

imo

How tall is JY? I was thinking like 6'..and he wears a size 10 shoe..Small foot for someone 6' or so..As far as the cigar smoking, there's no way he went out to smoke a cigar, cigarette maybe a quick smoke but not a cigar, my husband smokes a cigar every once in awhile and it takes forever for him to finish it..One more question, what's the explanation for the atlas.

Jason is 6'1 and wears a size 12 shoe.

The mystery shoeprint is the Size 10.

I said this in the Cooper case but I reiterated it when I was chatting with Sgt. Sternberg. I said, "geez, murder is SO MUCH WORK!" All that driving for hours (Young) and cleaning for hours (Cooper), and visits to dumpsters and who knows where, and coming up with all those stories and reasons and strategies and lies. And the phone calls! JY talks more in a day than I talk in 2 or 3 weeks. Wayyyy too much work! I'm lazy. I'd rather just get a divorce, but that's me. Even if I were so inclined to commit a murder (and I'm not), I'm too much of a slug to actually put any real effort into it.

The width of the foot is a factor in putting on shoes that are too small. The smaller the shoe, the narrower it is. Men's shoes are a D width, women's shoes are a B width. A woman with a narrow foot would most likely have no problem putting her foot into a smaller man's shoe because the width is already wider than a woman's shoe. Jason is typically a size 12-13, so putting on a shoe that is 2-3 sizes smaller would create problems not only in length but in width.

I would have liked to have seen a demo of Jason putting on the size 10 shoes, as that would clear up all the questions about whether it was possible for Jason to do.

Hey, that was my idea too !!

Off topic but I have a question, was there any testimony to MY not knowing JY was in Orlando? IMO, the way I understood it was JY was to go on a guys trip to wilmington nc but told Josh or another friend he had a business meeting in Orlando when he went to see MM but where did MY think JY was? Did JY tell MY he was in wilmington nc or did he tell MY that he was in Orlando on a business trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80