Very Blonde Girl In Orange Chair With Ashtray

The two new photos were released when her remains were found.

For what it’s worth I think the electrical wires/balloon streamers in question are cords from lights. In the attached picture I have identified items that match so I’ve determined this is same apartment as in the very blonde girl pictures. And you can see the source of the wires in question.

Attachments

• 5434E1C3-ED08-45B3-BB5F-A6E683FA3E77.jpeg
    5434E1C3-ED08-45B3-BB5F-A6E683FA3E77.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 76
Yes. I think that the cord is what he used to kill her.

Does anyone know who is investigating this case?

These are not the same person. Dana's nose is broader and flatter. The Alcala girl's mouth is smaller. Dana's teeth appear to be perfect, but the Alcala girl's teeth are not.

I'm sorry, Mysteries1974. I know you want this to be her, but given the differences in features and the circumstances of her death, I just don't see it being possibility.

I know but the scar is similar. I’ll find a list of other missing girls.

"a tuft of hair that grows in a direction different from that of the rest of the hair." Unfortunately, I have a lot of them.
Are you implying that this may be Dana? I don’t thinks it’s her anymore because of the circumstances surrounding her death. I’ve never ruled out that it could be her.

Are you implying that this may be Dana? I don’t thinks it’s her anymore because of the circumstances surrounding her death. I’ve never ruled out that it could be her.
No. I was just replying to the person who asked what a cowlick is. I must say though that the cowlicks are similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back