Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #5

Discussion in 'Randy Allen Taylor' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyballplayer

ladyballplayer Member

Taylor was the beautiful daughter of close family friends of ours. As a matter of fact, her uncle is one of our best friends. This animal took a plea and now wants to thrown out.

"A Richmond lawyer has filed a petition seeking to vacate the second-degree murder conviction of Benjamin Fawley in the 2006 asphyxiation slaying of Virginia Commonwealth University freshman Taylor Marie Behl.

The 10-page writ of habeas corpus filed in Mathews County Circuit Court alleges that Fawley was not of sound mind when he entered his guilty plea and that he did so on the "errant, misguided and ill-conceived advice" of his court-appointed attorney, William E. Johnson."

I pray this doesn't happen and in the words of Taylor's mom, Janet (Teeny), I hope they love him to death in prison.

2. Just K

Just K New Member

Just agreeing with popsicle. That member and I are apparently from the same area. We also both remember another case, in Virginia, where the suspects preyed on another strong and beautiful 17 year old. Taylor Behl was murdered in the first week of September 2005. She was embarking on her adult life. (Now we are here about another 17 year old Virginia girl. Alexis was just about to start her senior year of HS and to perform the duties of Captain for her team. Her whole life ahead of her just like Taylor.)

In August of 2005, a mutual friend of mine asked if my child & I would be willing to meet Taylor and her Mom... to tell them about Freshman life at VCU, dorm life and what to know about living in Richmond. Timing was off and we never met for lunch. Because, B Fawley murdered Taylor we never will have the chance to meet Taylor. That case is why I am still here doing this Eight years later.

Hope that explains my post.

3. Eclipse33

Eclipse33 Member

Oh he is definitely a predator. As to Psychopathic Predator, we will leave that to the experts!

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

5. Just K

Just K New Member

That *** got off very easy. One appeal has already been denied. I hope that he stays in prison even if it is for the 5 or 6 years he has left...after the 26 years gets reduced for time served.

He and RAT are exactly alike...abusing the system and crying for themselves. BF blaming Taylor just like this newest *** is doing to Alexis.

(My old friend is a long time friend of Janet P's. :(

BTW, that article has the date wrong. Taylor was an incoming Freshman in 2005. BF killed her in 2005 not 2006. He was found guilty in 2006.

6. nursebeeme

7. Eclipse33

Eclipse33 Member

This is DISGUSTING! I am appalled at all the crimes he committed and will not be charged for! That is definitely NOT right! SMH! VA does have some very old laws that need re-writing. I also agree about the mandatory minimum sentence! We have let too many violent offenders out to repeat their crimes! Come on VA- learn from your mistakes!

8. nursebeeme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.